Returning player looking for new home

Hello,

As the title says I am looking for a new home. I had to take some time off from the game due to IRL issues. I am now back and 100% focused on progressing this expansion. Looking for a raid team and mythic plus people to play with. My Bnet tag is workman#1781. Discord is Danger#6536. Look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Dangerlock!

Our guild, Found a Green Quest-Zul’jin, is actively recruiting Any Spec Warlock or any exceptional dps for our progression team. Currently we are 8/8N 6/8H; however, we have been trialing a lot of people and have finally set our team moving forward. We have cleared normal and we’re moving into heroic to get AOTC after. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30pm est to 10pm est. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to Jarsha-Zul’jin or Vandrex-Zuljin to speak to raid leaders.

Discord- Jarsha#1350
Discord- Vandro#5790

[A] US-Stormrage is currently 8/8N, 7/8H and recruiting more DPS for our raid team. Raid times Tues / Wed / Thurs from 8pm to 10pm EST. M+ most non-raid evenings. Alt-runs through normal weekly. Old raids / transmog / achievement runs on weekends with enough interested players. I sent you a friend request on discord.

Hey! we are H on Zul’jin, currently 6/8H and have lots of people pushing keys. We are super chill and friendly and always looking for like-minded people to join our family. I posted here if you want some more info and my contact info is there. We welcome anyone, regardless of realm and faction, as long as they are friendly.

Danger,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind(8/8N 7/8H VOI) is looking for more, Our core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, with multiple KSM/KSH members in DF. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 20s, and raid Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Hello Dangerlock!
After reading your post I think you might be a good fit for us, if your able to move a little bit with the times. so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night