Returning Player[H] Healer - LF Active late night PST guild(9pm or Later) 4 Dragon flight & Mythic+ Content

Returning from a long break and looking for an active late night PST guild. Looking for a guild that is active after 8pm PST most nights. I’m interested in Mythic+ keys and Raiding in Dragon Flight.

Discord: Kosta#8757
Battle Net: Kostadine#1413

1 Like

Hi not sure how late of times you are looking for as we are on EST, but we raid on fri and sat from 9:30pm EST-12:30. and also on thursdays is an alt/optional night but same times. If your interested in these times you can send me a message on discord Byndi#5161. also here is our guild listing for more insight on who we are as a guild family. looking forward to hearing from you if you are interested!

Hi there. We’re a FnF guild on Earthen Ring and are most active between 8p-11p PST including our raid which is Friday 8-11p PST. If you want to know more please send me a message on discord. Darryl_TTD#8725

We are a late night PST guild on Proudmoore. I will leave our recruitment blurb for you and if you are interested, we hope to hear from you.

Are you tired of running up the halls at 3am alone?

Do you need a new box to sit in?

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night AoTC raiding guild on Proudmoore. We also have people who are just social and run keys.

We storm the castles 9-11pm PST on Wed /Thur. We also have a lot of interest in keys, with some social people who just like to hang out.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players wanting to catch up for Dragons
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, and jobs and kids so we respect your time as well and that things may come up.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

The guilds highest priority currently is Mage, DK, Lock and Warrior, but we are always looking for anyone who fits into the team.

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

You can find me on Discord: Vellsong#2067 or Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597 (yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Hi Kostadine!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkful know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1283
Discord Dat#2310

Still looking for late night PST(9pm Earliest) guild that will be raiding in dragon flight. Any day works.

Discord: Kosta#8757
Battle Net: Kostadine#1413

Sounds like a good fit for me. I sent you a discord request from paperplate#7032

Sounds like that would work perfectly for my schedule if y’all are still recruiting