Looking for Raid group for 10.2 [Proudmoore, but can change]

Looking for a new raid group for the 10.2 tier. Have been AOTC for the last number of tiers. Have played since Cata on all roles, though currently playing DPS and Tank in high-ish keys. Sitting at about 3220 on both Tank and DPS in Season 2. Really only care about AOTC, though a guild that also goes for CE would be kind of cool.

Willing to play pretty much whatever is needed to round out the raid comp. Have all toons at 70 except Hunter because… Hunter.

1 Like

Hey Allyis,

Night Renegades is currently recruiting Hunter, Demon Hunter, Mage/Lock and an Enhancement Shaman! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC+ guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
9/9N&H (Server 1st)
Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

We are weekend warriors on proudmoore.

We are recruiting ! We are a Raiding and Mythic+ guild looking to build our ranks! Recruiting all classes, roles and experience!

We are a newer guild with years of experience in leading and raiding focused on building something new and fresh! We like to keep things fun and relaxed but at the same time focusing on content when the time comes.

What can we provide?

• Progress and growth within the guild and content!

• Family oriented (both in-game and out)

• 18+ environment

• Safe and friendly space to be you!

Who are we looking for?

• Like minded individuals who want to have fun and joke around, but also still do end-game content!

• Players willing to learn and grow with the guild

• Those looking for a fun and safe environment

Raid Times

Normal Raid (gearing and learning) Friday 8pm est- 10pm est

Heroic- Saturday 8pm est to 10pm est

Recruitment Needs:

At the moment our recruitment is open to all! If this sounds like something you’d be interested don’t hesitate to come talk to us!

Discord-

mtrbtmygoat

Hi there!

Guild Chat on Sargeras has room! We raid Wed/Mon 9-11:30 Central. We’ve been fignting roster boss mainly but our core group has been together for a while.

You’d be a welcome addition - Any class any spec we’d be happy to have.

if your interested hit me up on discord: jfrong

Hi Allyis!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!
Discord: kiuayoukai
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- vanthegreat504
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hi Allysis
Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday - Mythic Team 5/9M
Thursday - Heroic Team 9/9H

10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

We are a fun friendly bunch and would love to have you if it is a good fit.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee

Hi Allyis,

Reign of Darkness is looking for more DPS for 10.2. We typically raid 9est-11est 2 nights a week(we pick from tues, wed, thurs or sometimes sat).

Most of us are older 30+. We are an AOTC guild and most of us do push keys. If you are interested in chatting my discord is pegis and bnet is Pegis#1405.

Hey - my guild Daybreak is recruiting DPS and 1 Healer for our AOTC/Mythic prog roster. We formed prior to season 2 of Dragonflight by mythic raider friends, aiming to achieve AOTC every tier and while we are not CE focused, we plan on going into mythic while keeping a casual and chill environment. Even though we aim for a casual raiding environment we do expect our raiders to keep up with basic raider things such as show up prepared, be gemmed, enchanted, know fights, etc…

As a guild we’ve Progressed to AOTC VotI 2/8M, and AOTC Aberrus.

Raid times: Monday and Wednesday, 7pm to 10pm PST.

If you’re interested you can reach me or our GM Grum

Discord: bresei#4676
Bnet: bresei#1157

Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

Cheers!

Divine Esports - Horde - Tichondrius
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progression

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST) Recruitment Needs:

• x1 Tank
  • Hpriest or HPally
  • Shadow / Warlock / Boomy
  • DK / DH / Warrior
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue.

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild! Pushing for CE this tier. Recruiting for 10.2 :slight_smile:

IMPORTANT - AOTC achieved. 7/9 mythic. 39% echo. Learning the fight. DH DPS, AUG EVOKER NEEDED

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/ mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old. We earn AOTC every patch, and normally had casual mythic prog. For dragon flight we have made the move to push farther into mythic.

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

Actively looking for DPS/ off spec healers. Bench roles/fillers would be appreciated as well.

As we all know I will have to cut the team down to 20 overall for mythic. Which means I will need fillers and bench roles. Ready to go as soon as the discord ping is sent! We have certain rules all raiders are expected to follow. (We can chat about this over DM.) I’d rather have a lot of people raiding and a fun guild atmosphere then worry about the roster bug killing prog. Rosters are never set in stone are are talked about and reviewed weekly. The potential to bring in a certain class for a fight or someone to fill for someone having an off night is huge for progression. I always tell my raiders to not be discouraged if you do not make the top 20. Use it as motivation. Master your class, own it. Mythic raiding is a lot more than just 20 people. It’s a whole guild effort.

Tanks - Two main tanks are set. Off tanks for mythic plus.

Healers - very competitive. Will never tell someone no. This spot will be earned. Potentially our strongest part of the team.

Dps - not going to be picky. DK, Monk, Pally. Anyone can come as long as you can pump, stay alive, and do mechanics.

We run keys nightly all week long, all you gotta do is ask for help! we have had multiple people achieve KSM and push into higher keys(20+). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Hello Allyis!

Check out our guild:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hi Allyis,

Our guild, Midlife Crisis, on Area-52 is an AOTC focused guild with a heavy mythic+ active group. We are also looking to keep building to solidify a 20 person team to push further into mythic raiding.

Our raid nights are Tue/Wed/Thu 9p-11:45p (eastern). We have AOTC both tiers this expansion and are staffing up the roster for Amirdrassil. We are looking to add several DPS classes to our 20 person heroic team that will be running on Wed nights as well as our full 30 person raid team that will be starting at normal and run on Tue/Thu nights.

Our main recruitment thread can be found on Area-52’s Forum [H/A]<Midlife Crisis> 3/9M Aberuss / AOTC / M+ Keys Guild Recruiting

If you’re interested in talking more please feel free to contact me.
Discord: bigpoppakane
BNET: Karlzmon#1583

Hi there Allysis,
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. We are currently looking to fill roles on our fri/sat night progression team. We raid from 9:30pm -12:30 EST. We are in the process of picking back up after a long drawn out season and would love to talk to you and see if you are interested in what we have to offer. Im including our link to the guild information for you to look through. If you are interested please dont hesitate to reach out! I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi