Spriest lf weekday guild

tommyc06#1524

also have a warrior i could play also

prefer weekdays im est so prefer at 7pm this is an alt so days will be a factor

Let’s chat about it on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hello there!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

i guess this is considered a bump

Hi there
7/8H Raz at 36%
Tues/Wed 830-1130 eastern.
Grimfrost[A] on Emerald Dream
8/10M on Sod
5/11M on Sofo

Looking to fill last few core spots before heading into mythic. If you’d like to join a small, tight knit guild who enjoys the game as well as cursing like sailors, then I’d love to talk. We also run keys upwards of +20s

Mortiia#6352 on disc
Hope we can talk soon

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

HR Department ([H] Mal’Ganis) is the leading guild of a 2 night a week established cross-realm heroic raiding group who also runs (a lot of) mythic plus. We raid Wed/Thurs 8-11ET (5-8PT) but community members are around almost every night for M+. We currently have a minimum ilevel of 405 for prog nights.

We focus on being an inclusive, collaborative community encouraging and helping fellow community members both during raids and in M+. We’re a small friendly group looking to add members to our raid and M+ community who fit well with the team and are looking for a similar community.

For more information reach out to Ky#8778 on discord.

Not sure which days you can/can’t do so if we match your schedule we’d love an spriest or warrior.

Fragment-Area52, 3/8M 8/8H, is currently looking for a couple skilled players interested in Mythic raiding. The ultimate goal of this SEMI-HARDCORE raiding guild is to steadily PROGRESS as far into each tier as possible while having FUN playing with each other.

Recruiting

We are looking for exceptional players that understand their class and are capable of following directions when told to do so. Gemmed and enchanted gear is an absolute must; applicants are first looked at through the armory so please log out in your PvE gear. With that being said, the current classes are in demand but all exceptional players are encouraged to apply:

Currently looking for:

Tanks
none

Melee DPS
Warrior

Ranged DPS
Warlock
Shadow w/ Disc OS

Healers
Disc w/ Shadow OS

Raid Times
Tues/Weds 8pm-11pm EST
Optional Sunday Alt Run 8pm-11pm EST

Apply
apply.wowauditDOTcom/us/area-52/fragment/main

Discord Contact Kookiebrat#8358 T/W 8-11EST raid times.

Alliance
7/8H
Tues/Wed 830-1130eastern

8/10M in SoD
5/11M in SoFO

Looking to fill core spots asap so we can head into mythic

Mortiia#6352 on disc

Hello Testpriest,

My guilds Team 2, depending on your days, might work out for all of us. I’ll add your btag as well

Clan Seppuku is sweet 16 and driving our 1993 Astro van, join us as we follow lvl 60 ETC on tour living off of stale beer and chips.

Cross faction play encouraged, and looking forward to cross faction guilds when its a thing.

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) AotC inclusive social guild. We do M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, with so much room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

We are currently seeking DPS for Team 2+3 and healers for our Team 2 listed below

Tentative raid schedule is as follows
We did not start raiding until after January because holidays are a thing and we like having real lives

Team 1(Full) 7/8N + 1/8H
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2 - 8/8N + 3/8H
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 - 7/8N + 1/8H
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get anyone who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive, we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM - btag Wraist#1129
Arcanepet - Officer -btag Petrubo#1763

We’re looking for a couple more ranged DPS. I’ll leave our guild spam below and if you’re interested, you can shoot me a message on discord at Jasterqt#2487. We’re 4/8M, Tues/Wed/Thurs, 9pm - 12am EST.

Four Oh Four, the guild you’ve been looking for but haven’t been able to find!

About Us:
We’re a group of friends that have been raiding and gaming together across multiple games over the years. Most of us have been playing WoW since TBC, some earlier and have decided to make our own raid group and push for Cutting Edge.

We’re all fairly laid back, but focused when it comes to progression. We’re all extremely critical of our own mistakes and rarely make the same mistake twice. Quick learners, good button pressers, memers, mythic plusers, even a few pvpers.

Expectations:
We want to set clear and realistic expectations and goals for the expansion. We are aiming for Cutting Edge, but as a new guild we don’t have delusions of getting it in the first tier as we go through growing pains and learning.

That being said, we are setting 6/8M as the minimum for a successful first tier, with cutting edge being obtained in Tier 2 as what we would identify as a successful tier.

What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for similar players to us. Memers that like to progress at a decent pace, actively work on their own character and improving without raging. We want players that are going to do mythic+ and have a good time, especially bigger keys, etc. We want players that come with knowledge of the fights(Watch videos, read guides), consumables and a readiness to do whatever the fight may need.

Current Progression
4/8M VotI 8/8H VotI 8/8N VotI

Raid Days

Tuesday, 9pm-12am EST

Wednesday, 9pm-12am EST

Thursday, 9pm-12am EST

What We’re Recruiting

1 - Death Knight DPS or Monk DPS
2 - Ranged DPS

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your class is listed or not

Contact
If you’re interested you can head over to https://discord.gg/cVfaGeDVtp to apply or reach out to Wulfy#1798 on Discord if you have any questions.

Post Nerf Plebs
Illidan Cross-Faction raiding community looking for RDPS!!

Group of friends and other laid back players that have been CE and hardcore players before just looking for some more people to beat the roster boss and M+ with!

Raids are Wed/Fri 730-930 Server time we sometimes go a bit later on Fridays.

We are 8/8 H 2/8M.

Battle.net - Zoack#1721 or Discord - Jellymonn#8516 hit me up if you are interested!