[A]{Stormrage] Seeking Guild for raid/M+

havent done normal raid but im 6/8 LFR (im a solo player…go figure) i have yet to do any mythic dungeons (mainly because the group i wanted to run with split of into classic and another m+ group). just add me on bnet if your interested

Doomedknight#1125 and ill get back to you when i pop online

still looking for a group

Hello Healingdoom!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progresion teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

1 Like

Hey Healingdoom,

We are currently rebuilding our guild on Stormrage after transferring from a dead server (Kirin Tor). We are currently 5/8N with goals to get AOTC and do M+ keys. Right now, we have about 11 core raiders and are filling in by pugging. Obviously looking to stop that and make it a full guild run.

Our current raid nights are W/F 8-10 PM ET.

We are currently accepting all roles. If you’re interested, add me on battle.net Kaledine#11762