Blood dk lf raid guild

Looking for aotc/ casual mythic Prog. M+
cant really do weekends

1 Like

Hey there! I wasn’t sure if you were considering alliance guilds or not but just wanted to stop by

Blood Overkills is a newly formed Alliance Raiding/Mythic + guild on Aggrammar/Fizzcrank that is seeking recruitment for a resto druid for our heroic raid and also for M+.

We had our first raid last week and cleared 8/8N and 5/8H with Dathea down to 22% on first raid week.

I am a former mythic/heroic raider that has transitioned to the casual nature of mythic plus and heroic raiding. Focus would be weekly heroic clears (AOTC) and Forming Mythic + groups to push keys.

Group will be mostly new recruits but core member consist of a casual group of former and some current heroic/mythic raiders with similar aspirations for the guild raid and dungeon groups.

Raid Times are:

-Thursday/Friday: 10pm-1am EST

Feel free to add if interested. Cheers!

Battle Tag: razrx21#1725.
Discord: arrowzmight#9976

Symbolic,

Were a casual raiding guild that does tons of m+. If your interested please dont hesitate to reach out :slight_smile:

Guild: Lusts For Trash - Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 10pm-12am CST
Goal: AOTC
We are a new casual AOTC guild. RL has 10+ tiers of raidleading exp. We do lots of M+ when we dont raid, so come have fun and kill some bosses! Better be prepared to lust on trash!

Contact me on discord: fedca#5743
Or btag: fedca#1826

Hey, I am the GM of a new guild formed by me and some friends, [Fresh Fries] on Emerald Dream, Horde side. We are recruiting most roles for Dragonflight Heroic raiding on Mon/Wed 8pm-10pm Central and would love to talk to you. Add me on Bnet (iReedMinds#1823) or Discord (iReedMinds#9120)

If you havent found a home, I am looking for a tank for our guild on Zul’jin Horde.

Hit me up and we can chat Kookiebrat#8358 Discord

Hey there! My name is Renew and I’m the GM of breath, a new guild on Area-52 (H). After getting CE during Nyalotha and a lengthy break from Shadowlands due to finishing a doctorate Breath was formed with one individual member who has led pugs to AOTC. I formed this community on the grounds to avoid the common pitfalls of guilds who don’t value their raiders’ time, overlook glaring issues because ‘they’re my friend’ and won’t take the initiative to progress. As such, this guild was created from 1 single individual recruiting complete strangers from around the servers who have the ideology as I’ve mentioned. Our raid times are 9pm-12 EST Tuesday and Thursday. Our current roster updated 1/19/23 is as follows:

Tank: 0
Healers: 2
DPS: 2

Discord: Renew#0661

Hey there! Race to World Last is a newly formed guild aimed at obtaining AoTC! We are looking for dedicated raiders with a similar mindset looking to have a good time while still taking down bosses! Our raid times are 8:30-11:00 pm CST (Sargeras, US)! We are currently ⅝ H but looking for more people to help fill out our team before continuing progression! Please pm me or message me on discord if you have any questions!

We had led a guild on Tichondrius before during BFA and SL where we pushed AoTC for BoD and CN respectively, but are trying to put a team together of successful raiders to push for progression in Vault of the Incarnates!

Message Ringo#6078 on Discord or reply to this message if you have any further questions!

Alliance
Tues/wed 830-1130 eastern

7/8H will go to mythic once roster is finalized.
Ex mythic raid guild throughout SL

Mortiia#6352 on disc

bumping this

Heya, we’re looking for tanks and dps on Illidan if you’re interested! Shoot me a message on discord (Nyxxy#6913) or our GL (Soulgrasper#6638).

Hey there Symbolic,
Just dropping by to see if youd be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times are in our guild info)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find any interest to do so, we do also have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!!

**Dark Exiles is a newly founded guild on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership that are veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our mythic raid group (Team Cream) has achieved 8/8H and 3/8M, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). Team Cream is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a disc priest, heal and dps evoker, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, mage, rogue, and any other exceptional dps. All others are still welcome to apply.

If you aren’t on Bleeding Hollow, we can trial you in Heroic or Mythic via cross-server, and if you work out I will pay for your server transfer so you can come to Mythic with us.

We have a second group that raids 7:30-10:30pm EST Tuesday/Thursday. They are currently 8/8N and 6/8H and are in need of healers and dps.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?

• We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we have all heroic bosses on farm as well as the first two mythic bosses.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, a guild lottery, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Drummerthing#5497
Battletag: Drummerthing#1906

Lets chat on Discord. Maybe we can get you in on our Ras kill this week for AOTC.

Ehlissa#9836

Hello!

Guild Chat is expanding it’s raid roster for 10.1 Heroic Raiding. We’re primarily looking for DPS and Healers (Healers who are able to flex dps/heals are great!) While we technically have tank slots full I’m a fan of having a couple people who are willing to swap to tank when/if needed. Raid times are TUE/THUR 8:30pm-11:30pm Central time

In 10.0 we got 8/8h and 2/8m - we did not try and push beyond 2/8m. This is an AoTC guild.

We are also always looking for new active m+, social and any other person looking for a new guild home.

hit me up on discord: jfrong#9418 or on bnet: Adrastus#1983

Hey there Symbolic,
I think you’d have a great time in The Vending Machine. I’ll drop the link with the guild and contact info. If you’re interested you can contact me on either bnet or discord.

IngloriousBastardos is a newer guild looking for anyone interested in doing Mythic + and raiding. We need Tanks, Healers, Dps, and we are also looking for Raid leaders.

We are looking to do Normal, heroic possibly push into mythic Raiding.

Raid times- we are hoping to get two core raiding groups, Evening and daytime.
Day time raids Wend/Thursday at 10am pst-3pm pst.
Evening raid team- Tuesday/ Thursday at 7:30 pst to 11:30 pst

We do Pvp and PVE. We like to keep things fun and relaxed regardless of what we are doing. We are friends and teammates first. We like to progress and grow but we are also family oriented, and know we all have a life outside of the game. We are an 18+ guild.

If you are Interested please message Zanaria
Discord- Shamshieldz #4137
Bnet- DireRaven#1545628

[H- Area52]
Schedule: Wed & Thurs (7PM – 10PM EST) Realm Time
Guild Type: AOTC and push Mythic
S1 Prog: 8/8H & 2/8M

We are a core group of dedicated raiders looking for two healers and several DPS to complete our AOTC completion and Mythic progression raid team.

We plan to complete a quick Normal clear week 1 and immediately begin Heroic progression and aim to begin Mythic progression following that.

We are a midcore guild, our members are passionate but not professionals. Our requirements for our raid team are to remain competitive, but not sacrifice your time or wellbeing. Progression is important to us, but dignity and respect is a requirement.

We look forward to working hard, progressing hard, and having fun and look forward to having you join our team.

Please reach out for questions or to see if you’d be a good fit for our team at Hannibal#12594 or TheDevilsDeeds#3852 (Discord)

bumping this