Old newb looking for a guild

I’m an older returning player, peak for me was WOTLK, i played a little with panda and cata, i don’t recall which was later. I’m 36, looking to be with other adults. In any event at the moment i’m just trying to get used to the game again and learn the ropes. I don’t think i’ll want to commit the the time to hardcore raiding and stuff, though might do some casual just to experience the content. Might be interested in running arenas and stuff if there’s chill group for fun.

i’m not tied to any server or faction, not even sure what character i want to level up fully yet, been messing with a few different classes.

Yo! Sounds like you’d be right up our alley.
Rainbow Unicorn Brigade is a brand spankin’ new guild formed by friends who never fit in with anyone else, so we started our own!
Focus of the guild will be casual aotc raiding. No mythic intentions as of this time.
We also will be teaching new players and running a fair amount of low to high keys(some of us are ex mythic/ksh players).
Raid times are TBD once we get enough members to create a team. So far suggestions are Thurs/Fri 9-12EST but subject to change depending on team wants/needs.
We are currently needing literally anything class/role wise.
If interested, reach out to Stormie#6791 or Memmy#1236 on discord.

Hi Cambriia!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Kira or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Lexiii#1872
Battlenet- LexiRenee#1472
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Cambriia,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind(8/8N 7/8H VOI) is looking for more, Our core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, with multiple KSM/KSH members in DF. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 20s, and raid Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

Guild & Server: Dont Tease Me Bro US Area52 [H]
Raid Times/Days: Fri/Sat 8-10 pm EST
Current Progression: 8/8 N, 2/8H Recruitment Contacts: Btag: Mooney#12761, Disc: Mooney#4629
About Us: We are looking for Mythic Plus key runners and Raiders for a newly formed semi-casual guild. Raids are held on Fridays and Saturdays from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. est, and Discord is only {required} for communication during raids. Also, if you are interested and believe you are a good fit, we have openings for all dps specs, and 1 healer prefer evoker or holy priest, and are in need of officers. Transferring factions or servers is not required, but the more the merrier. DPS is needed, and there is only one main tank spot available. We value DPS who can switch between specs if necessary depending on the comp.

Requirements: Be on time, respectful, and willing to learn. This is a semi-casual prog team all for fun and games no egos. We do check logs and assist others in progressing and learning, as well as assist with rotation issues if we know the class. Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese. So, if you don’t like constructive criticism, this isn’t the guild for you. Just have a good attitude and be chill; we’re a funny bunch who joke around a lot and have no filters. We need people with a computer, internet connection, WoW sub, & sense of humor. Discord is active and social.

Warcraft Logs: If you want to see our logs im glad to share.
Lets get it come rise and shine with us and smell the coffee and lets go kill some baddies.

Hey there! I help run a guild and community called on stormrage. We are alliance but welcome all horde friends to join us. Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 8-11 pm est.

Our goal every tier is to get AOTC and then have fun in mythic if time allows. We are currently 8/8 heroic and 2/8 mythic, but again we aren’t serious mythic raiders.

If you would like more information about the raid team you can discord message out gm dille: Dille#2417

We also run mythic dungeons at every level if that is also of interest to you.

We are mostly looking for people who just want to have fun and hang out on a semi regular basis.
As well as get AOTC in future tiers.
We try to host fun events as much as our schedules allow.

If any of this is of interest to you feel free to contact me( Chibibunny2#4469) or out gm dille(Dille#2417)

Hello Cambriia!
After reading your post I think you might be a good fit for us, so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night

hi Cambriia, we are very new but we have alot to offer! just hear us out:

Who are we: We are three mythic raiding friends who are seeking to build a second home in WoW. We just created the guild so it is very much in its infancy but we are very much committed to building a strong family to do all kinds of content with.

Our goals: Our main goal is to create an environment that you can log on and just have fun with us. We dont want this to be a guild but rather a family, and families can butt heads sometimes but in the end we all make up and grow stronger. We are aiming to do mythic+ and normal/heroic raiding when we have a group of 10. However we will never raid seriously, it is going to be a chill place to just take down bosses, do drinking nights, etc…

As a guild we havent progressed in any raids but leadership is 8/8N/H and 3/8M.
Raid times: Monday and Wednesday at 7:30pm until 10:30pm PST

Recruitment needs: We are open to all classes/roles along with casual players.

If you’re interested please leave a reply below or contact me via:
Discord: Grum#9775
Bnet: Grum#11774

We would love to have you join our family and we can absolutely help you get caught up to modern wow and even help you with your class/spec. Give us a chance <3

Sounds exactly like our entire guild. If you havent found what your looking for feel free to ping me on either Bnet or disc. We are on thrall, but you are welcome to hop in with us and sample the waters. Below is a snapshot of what we do.

Enigmas of Mischief: Newly formed guild looking for adults who want to socialize while working towards common goals of casual pluses and raiding! Friday 8-we drop sat 8-till we drop more to be announced currently 8/8n . We have an active discord and very active members. All content types are welcome.

You can contact me through Battle.net: unkeptyogi#1144
or discord: h2jigoytpeknu#6412

Hey Cambriia,

Lets chat!!!

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Sry about your parse Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
WTB PI - Monday 7-9 EST

Current Progression 8/8N 6/8H (Sry about your parse)
WTB PI- New team forming

Sry about your parse needs:
Tank: High Priority
Healer High Priority: Disc Priest, Hpriest, R shaman, R Druid, MW Monk
Ranged Dps High Priority: Lock, Mage- Arcane/Frost, Boomkin

WTB PI
Needs: Everything

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hey Cambriia,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. We will need a tank for the next tier, and can also use a swing healer. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, some of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds; use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Trinity is a Semi-Hc Horde guild on US-Burningblade. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm CST. Rebuilt in S3 Shadowlands, we provide a fun, laid back raiding environment that focuses on heroic progression. Currently we sit at 7/8 Heroic. With Season 2 of DF around the corner we are looking to buff out our ranks. As the natural ebb and flow of WOW, many people have come and gone during the first season. Outside of raids we actively run M+ on a daily basis, PvP isn’t our main focus, but we have a team that forms on the weekends. We are a very active guild both inside and outside of the game, come check us out.

Currently recruiting:

Healers:
Evoker
Priest
Pally
Shaman

Tanks:
Druid
Blood Dk
Pally
Demon Hunter

Dps:

As always, Dps is very easy to fill, but we are able to make adjustments for any oustanding individual. :slight_smile:

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday, 8-11 CST
Thursday, 8-11 CST
Invites start 7:45pm CST

Look forward to hearing from you!
Contact info:

GM - Disocrd :Toxicity#6897 Bnet: Astrelles#1444

Recruiter - Discord:PibbyPants#6684 Bnet:ThunderThot#1585

Discord is the easiest and fastest way for anyone to contact us.