Looking for new guild for 10.2

Hi,

Looking for a new guild for 10.2. Actively play guardian, blood, frost mage, and bm. Ilvls range from 435-446. Fine with raiding but certainly prefer m+. Highest io this season is 2.8 but would like to push over 3k next patch with a regular group. Fine to tank or dps.
Currently on thrall but might be willing to move if the fit is right.
Need after 830PM est for raids. Work hours can vary and i do travel for work, but always play when traveling on my laptop.

We are weekend warriors on proudmoore.

We are recruiting ! We are a Raiding and Mythic+ guild looking to build our ranks! Recruiting all classes, roles and experience!

We are a newer guild with years of experience in leading and raiding focused on building something new and fresh! We like to keep things fun and relaxed but at the same time focusing on content when the time comes.

What can we provide?

• Progress and growth within the guild and content!

• Family oriented (both in-game and out)

• 18+ environment

• Safe and friendly space to be you!

Who are we looking for?

• Like minded individuals who want to have fun and joke around, but also still do end-game content!

• Players willing to learn and grow with the guild

• Those looking for a fun and safe environment

Raid Times

Normal Raid (gearing and learning) Friday 8pm est- 10pm est

Heroic- Saturday 8pm est to 10pm est

Recruitment Needs:

At the moment our recruitment is open to all! If this sounds like something you’d be interested don’t hesitate to come talk to us!

Discord-

mtrbtmygoat

Hey Bleedhunter,

Reign of Darkness is looking for more DPS for 10.2. We typically raid 9est-11est 2 nights a week(we pick from tues, wed, thurs or sometimes sat).

Most of us are older 30+. We are an AOTC guild and most of us do push keys. Main group is well over 2.5k If you are interested in chatting my discord is pegis and bnet is Pegis#1405.

Hi there Bleedhunter! I 'd love to talk to you more about my guild! Fri/Sat raids starting @ 11pm EST - 2am EST. Message me on discord or add me to bnnet! Thanks!

Discord: bellenoire
Bnet: Belle#1386

Still looking for a guild for raid this tier. Currently playing BM, Frost mage, BDK, Bear, Brew, Veng, Prot pally, and aug. All are 430-446. Willing to play any class.

IO link to me: raider .io/user/Bleedinout

Hey BleedHunter,

Night Veil Legacy is currently looking for able body for a new raid team.

WE can chat a bit more if you are interested! Discord would be Kynyssael

Thank you and have a good day!

Hello bleed interested in talking with ya. Below is spam hit us up if you like what you see.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ASC
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 28s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need a Healer (Restro Druid/Shammy) will consider any non priest or pally
Need Rdps (Mage, Spriest, Aug Evoker)

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons#9572, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hiya, my guild Never Raid Sober is recruiting for group 2 for 10.2 raiding. This is a new group within the guild to expand our guild and grow. Group 1 finished Aberrus 7/9 Mythic this tier. We are looking to expand to a second group that is going to be pushing mythic!

We raid Mon/Tues 9pm EST to MIDNIGHT EST.

Currently need:
Tanks: Closed (comfortable offspec tank is welcome)
Healers: Closed (always love those dps with good heal offspecs though!)
DPS: Currently NEED Warrior and a couple more dps to round out the ranks. Any class welcome. (Would love aug evokers and Warrior!!!)

If these seems interesting to you please message me on bnet or discord.
Discord: tanatithe
Bnet: Tanatithe#1976

We are a chill guild that has been around for awhile and always looking for people to come raid with us and have a good time. We have a fun lets have a good time mentality. Brush off the wipes and learn from it!
Come join us… and remember to … Never Raid Sober!

Hello Bleedhunter.

I am the main officer of Bier Roulette-Dalaran we are a casual but skilled raiding guild that pushes high end Mythic plus keys. We raid normal/heroic and always hit AOTC for the past 2 expansions. Our raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 8pm-11pm EST. Here is a link to our recruitment forum; (H/A) {US-Dalaran} Bier Roulette Tues/Sun AOTC Raid times-8pm-11pm EST .

If you have any questions or interested please message me Bnet: Upyers#1313 or in game HolyChad

Hi Bleedhunter,
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot on Stormrage. We are currently looking to fill roles for our Fri/Sat night progression team. Right now we are currently looking for a healer or dps. We raid from 9:30pm -12:30 EST. I would love to sit down and tell you more about us if you are interested. I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi

Hi Bleedhunter! If you are open to switching realms and ending raids a bit past midnight works for you, then we might be a good fit. Out of the classes/specs you listed, currently we could most use either mage or hunter. That said, we’d be open to the others if you are able to DPS with either the druid or DK (at the moment we don’t have a tank spot available). For m+, we are open to all specs though.

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 13yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 9/9H Aberrus; 8/8H & 2/8M VoI | LF MAGE/LOCK/DK/DPS/hybrids
More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36