440 DK LF active guild

Title says it all, keeping this short.

Currently 9/9H DK LF an active guild that runs keys daily and raids around 7pm PST (later doesn’t hurt at all).
Not looking for anything hardcore for raiding, having a child limits my times to play and do not care about my parses anymore. If that matters to you, probably not the right fit.

Horde/Alliance doesn’t matter
Server doesn’t matter either.

Drop a btag or discord and let’s chat, see if there’s a good fit.

Hi Aestun!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hey Aestun, We are on Area52 and raid on the weekends, We also run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. Here is more about our guild

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 1/9M / 9/9H
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

Bump it up!

Hey Aestun, do you have a preferred role or prefer to Flex? I can drop our spam here : Late Night AOTC Adult Guild <Visibly Confused> LFM! [H/A]

Give me a shout if you wanna talk more. Thanks and good luck!

Hi Aestun

My guild is pretty relaxed casual guild, I myself am a parent so my guild is understanding of situations that can arise from kids (A couple of wipes here and there caused by a toddler haha).

If you are interested, take a look, feel free to message me on Discord (saravi) !

Bump bump bump!

We raid Tues/Thur 8pm-10:30pm EST. When we’re not raiding, we’re running keys. we’re on the smaller side right now, the goal is to get to 20-25 active players. We’re seeing 8-10 daily players at the moment.

We have an emphasis on quality people and our preference is to bring in people are active and don’t only show up on raid nights.

We would love to add a DPS DK to the squad. If you’re interested in chatting in discord or jumping on comms to chat further, hit me on discord: Raemynn (two N’s)

Hey there! I’d love to chat if you haven’t found a home yet.

Here at Organized Chaoz we understand that family and life happens. We are an AOTC focused guild who does dabble in mythic.

We currently raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-11est. When we are not raiding we are running mythic+ and other content.

We are looking to build our roster.

I would love to chat

My discord is shiloh0935 and bnet shiloh#1377

Hope to hear from you!

Bump, still looking!

Hello! Ascendance (on Sargeras) is a mythic raiding guild that needs a DK (Unholy or Frost is fine). We raid T & Th; 8-11p PST. I’m hoping you’ll like to chat further!
Discord: caily_monster
Bnet: Cailyth#1999

Cheers ~

We here, we bumpin, we lookin!

Hi Aestun,
We have a AOTC semi-hardcore raid team with open spots right now that we are recruiting for the upcoming raid tier. We raid on fri and sat from 9:30pm-12:30EST. Below I have put the link to our guild information for you to look through if you would like. If it looks like something you would like to be a part of please feel free to reach out to me on discord (Byndi) or through Battlenet (DireRaven#1113911) as we would love to add you to the family.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a great day!
Byndi

We are recruiting! We are a Raiding and Mythic+ guild looking to build our ranks! Recruiting all classes, roles and experience!
We are a newer guild with years of experience in leading and raiding focused on building something new and fresh! We like to keep things fun and relaxed but at the same time focusing on content when the time comes.

What can we provide?

• Progress and growth within the guild and content!
  • Family oriented (both in-game and out)
  • 18+ environment
  • Safe and friendly space to be you!

Who are we looking for?

• Like minded individuals who want to have fun and joke around, but also still do end-game content!
  • Players willing to learn and grow with the guild
  • Those looking for a fun and safe environment

Raid Times
Normal Raid (gearing and learning) Friday 8pm est- 10pm est
Heroic- Saturday 8pm est to 10pm est

Recruitment Needs:

At the moment our recruitment is open to all! If this sounds like something you’d be interested don’t hesitate to come talk to us!

Discord-

mtrbtmygoat
Zanaria01

Hey!

My guild Daybreak @ Tichondrius is recruiting melee for our AOTC/mythic prog roster. Raid days/times Mon & Wed from 7-10PST.

Check us out and feel free to reach out if you’re interested.

Terra is a new mythic raiding guild whose individuals have various levels of mythic raiding experience, including CE. Our mission is to efficiently clear the current Mythic raid tier and push M+ keys. Our previous team cleared 4/8M and 2/9M in Dragonflight. Members of this new team are making the push to Cutting-Edge by shifting to a more serious and dedicated raid environment. We expect our raiders to put in effort and bring their A game in raiding and Mythic +.

Apply here: https://forms.gle/ap5i37qzC74TjbWeA

Raid Schedule
Wednesday, Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST | Invites go out at 8:15pm, we pull at 8:30pm

What you can expect from us

• An organized and competently run raid with clear raid calls, structure, and strategy
  • Resources to help you come prepared to raid (boss/video guides/PTR footage, boss strategy discussions, WAs)
  • A strong healing core with planned CDs and active discussion/adjustments throughout the tier
  • Technical skill building with player log dives and post-raid analysis
  • A focus on building a stable, successful mythic raid environment with like-minded people
  • Active and competent M+ community

What we expect from you

• A respectful and productive attitude
  • Collaborate with teammates; analyze and learn from mistakes, discuss boss strategy
  • Show up on time and prepared with appropriate fight knowledge for all raid bosses, including using required WeakAuras (posted in Discord), watching the required video guides, and reading strategy discussions on Discord
  • Fill your weekly M+ vault each week during progression
  • A willingness to put the good of the group above your parse

Class & specialization requirements
Each member maintains one raid ready character and can play all specializations of that class for their primary role. E.g. A priest healer maintains both Holy and Discipline, a ranged shaman maintains only Elemental, and a mage is expected to play all three specs. Tanks are expected to play 3 different classes in their role.

Terra recruitment needs
All exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply even if you aren’t a class/spec we are actively looking to recruit. As we are a new team, we’re in the process of recruiting to finish out the rest of the tier as well as preparing our comp for the next tier. The following needs are based on Raid Buffs/Utility that we currently have and are subject to change.

• Mage - High
  • Warlock - High
  • Fury/Arms Warrior - High
  • Preservation Evoker - High
  • Frost/Unholy Death Knight - Medium
  • Havoc Demon Hunter - Medium
  • Enhancement Shaman - Low
  • Rogue - Low

Apply here: https://forms.gle/ap5i37qzC74TjbWeA
Raider IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Terra
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/707495

• Guild Master - Brewseph
    • Discord: Brewseph
    • Battle.Net: aballan1#1916
  • Raid Lead - Valyran
    • Discord: warmachine396
    • Battle.Net: Warmachine#1750
  • Healing Lead - Aewynn
    • Discord: aewynn
    • Battle.Net: Jess#11797

Hi nice to meet you! understandable, being disabled myself limits my ability as well! I lead Disciples of Chaos on Moonguard, ally guild! What matters most to us, are the community. the players having fun, enjoying logging in to hang out with us. We heroic raid as a big family, and we don’t stop pushing for AOTC until the entire team gets it. cause thats whats important to us. If this sounds like the environment you wish to be around, hit me up ( breensprout17 )discord
thedisciplesofchaoscarrdco