Enhancement Shammy LF 2 day Raiding Guild

Hello my fellow raiders my name is whisktangfox(WTF) or people call me whiskey and I’m currently looking for a week or weekend 2 night casual raiding guild to continue enjoying the game with. my availability is Tues,Wed,Thurs 7-10 or Friday and Saturday 9-? and Sunday it depends on the weekend. my previous experience well lets just say I have a lot of experience in wow been playing shammy since 2004 aotc and cutting edge I did not get aotc last patch due to my work schedule. I just need to step down and play casually at this point. so that’s exactly what I’m looking for a casual raid group that can get aotc at some point like the guild im in now maybe step there foot in a few mythic bosses( not a must by any means ) If i sound like a fit for your raid group or a good fit for the culture you created please reach out to me here or add my btag# áftershock#1203

still in the hunt

Hey! It sounds like we may be a good fit. We are Falkor on Stormrage and we are recruiting for our Fri/sat raid team. It’s a heroic prog group, but a bit casual and mainly just meant to be fun. Raid is from 8:30-11p est. We also run pretty frequent m+ and guild events throughout the week. If you’d like to chat more my disc is Böundless#7559

Hi there! We are located on Zul’jin. We are welcoming to people from all walks of life and LGBTQ+ friendly. We raid Sun/Wed 8-11pm EST. Our guild leader/raid leader has been leading guilds and raids since Vanilla. While we do focus on progression and obtaining AOTC, we don’t treat it like a job. We have a dedicated M+ Officer who was >3k this last season. He, and all of us, are willing to run keys of all levels. Outside of game, we love to hang out in Discord and even have Discord parties. We are all adults, chill, and have mature senses of humor. We support each other in game and out of game. Hope to hear from you! Contact us on DC: Kristen#2103 or BaristaOverlord#8203

still looking for that casual WEEKEND RAID GROUP

Hey Whisktangfox!
Just dropping by to see if you might be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, We have different events going on in the guild each week. We raid on Fri-Sat (currently only looking for healers and backup players atm) and have an optional night on Thursdays. (All are welcome!! Times are in the link) M+ groups( We just recently added Teams) random fun guild events, and will be adding more in the near future!
We welcome everyone, especially players who are new and learning the game we have tons of people to help! We have a great guild with a cozy family vibe to us.
I’m including the link to our guild information, feel free to check it out and see what we have to offer! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach
me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I look forward to hearing back from you. Have a great night!!

reevaluated my schedule my new availability is as such tues wed or thurs 7-10 est
or fri and sat 9 - whenever
only looking for 2 days a week and laid back atmosphere not looking for the hardcore seen

Hey there Whisky. If you’re still looking we have a casual, AOTC focused raid group that runs on Tues and Thurs from 7PM to 9PM EST. We have a good mix of skill levels and personalities.

If interested or want to learn more, please shoot me a Discord message at Sarlius#0106

if you wanna check us out we raid on fri and sat nights from 930-1230 EST and have lots more to do throughout the weeks!

Here…