Returning Player looking for AOTC focused guild

Hi there! I am a player that has been playing very off and on since Cataclysm. I have recently returned to the game and am wanting to find a guild to hit the ground running with in TWW.

I have not raided seriously since Legion HFC where I got every AOTC prior to Argus and was fairly proud of that. All the other AOTC’s on my account post Tomb I was just carried through by my old guild as I had to stop playing due to IRL events.

I am mainly looking for a chill group of folks that enjoy running content together. I want to find a community where I can just log on and hang out with some people with mutual interests. I enjoy all content when not raiding so am down for M+, PvP, particularly interested in Delves too when that’s out. Specifically when it comes to raiding I don’t want an environment that is so serious that we cannot joke around and have fun but not so unserious that we waste an entire raid night goofing around. As I said I am mainly focused on AOTC but have no problems moving on to mythic afterwards as long as there is still a laid back vibe. At the end of the day I play the game for fun,

As for classes I have not decided what I want to play yet but am willing to play most any class/role. With remix I am going to be getting one of each class to 70 at some point. I am currently really enjoying enhance shammy and warlock but am waiting on prepatch to really decide anything.

Nearly all my alts are trapped in remix currently but I do have a 70 paladin that I am gearing slowly from the boost for prepurchasing TWW. With the weeklies and everything I should be able to run some content after reset tuesday.

My availability is a bit wonky but essentially I am free every day after 6PM EST. Would generally need to be in bed by 12AM EST.

Thank you for taking the time to read! If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or hit me up on bnet Spippeyftw#11504

Hey Spiplock!

RECRUITING AOTC+ RAIDERS:
1 tank (no DKs)
DPS (no hunters)
Trial run Tuesdays, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central). Let’s GO!

About our Raid Team:
AOTC every season with solid players that have class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts, trials and fun.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary. (Wowhead Nov, 2023)

Guild Information: Horde cross faction
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old FUN, non-toxic, no drama, player friendly guild.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
Remix raids open to all guildies.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!
Come see us. Make a toon on our realm, join the guild, see what you think.
We love people! Everyone is welcome. We are The Dignified!

BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445

Hey Spiplock!

About Us: Murloc Stock and Barrel is eagerly anticipating the upcoming expansion! Our journey began at the end of Shadowlands, where we explored Dragonflight, and now we’re gearing up for The War Within.

Raid Schedule:

• Sunday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST
  • Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM CST

Our Goals:

• Expand our guild with respectful, helpful, and patient members focusing on quality over quantity.
  • Rebuild our AOTC raid team for Heroic Raid Tiers, maintaining semi-casual gameplay.
  • Challenge ourselves in Mythic+ dungeons aiming for +10 keys and beyond.

Who We’re Looking For: (New, Veteran, and Returning Players)

• All DPS
  • All Healers

Tryout Expectations:

Attendance and Reliability:

• Be consistently present for raids.
  • Notify in advance if unable to attend.

Skill and Knowledge:

• Proficiently play your chosen class/spec.
  • Understand raid mechanics and adapt strategies.

Attitude and Communication:

• Maintain a positive attitude, willingness to learn and improve.
  • Communicate effectively during raids, including using voice chat when required.

Preparedness:

• Arrive fully prepared with consumables, repaired gear, and encounter knowledge.

Respect for Guild Values:

• Align with our values of respect, helpfulness, and patience.
  • Contribute positively to our guild community.

How to Apply:

Contact me at:

• Battle Tag: Taizerface#1175
  • Discord: taizerfacegg

We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you into our community of seasoned players for an enjoyable and mature guild experience! Join us on our journey as we venture into The War Within!

We are a fun guild that focuses on AOTC with the desire to do some mythic. We are seeking dedicated raiders with the same goals in mind. Classes needed are havoc DH, Fury/Arms warrior and mage, although we are open to all possibilities.

Raid nights: Tues, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:50pm-midnight central time.
Btag: Oriel#1933
Discord: Oriel1933

Hey there,

Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for raiders for TWW. We are full on paladins, locks and hunter BUT open to other dps classes. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!

Hey!

Sounds like a fit - hit me up in discord: Arth0814

Recruitment post: [H] <HardcoreCasuals>-Shandris 8-11PM EST Tues/Wed LFM!

Still exploring my options! Would love to hear from some more people. I am really enjoying ret pally right now and am up to 494 iLevel. Waiting for prepatch to see how Lock will feel!

Are you looking for a guild that takes Mythic Plus seriously while having a blast? Join No Accountability! We’re a new guild started by some IRL friends and dedicated bunch on Area 52, focused on dominating Mythic Plus until the War Within drops. Our aim? Ahead of the Curve (AoTC) every season. We will push into mythic content after hitting AoTC, with raids set for Friday and Saturday nights, 8-11pm server time. Because we are a newer guild spots are open for officers.

What We Offer:

• Serious Mythic Plus: Sharpen your skills with our experienced team.

• Consistent AoTC Clears: We’re driven to succeed together.

• Open to All: All classes and levels welcome. Tank spots for raid are full.

• Weekend Raiding: Perfect for those who love weekend challenges.

Why Join No Accountability?

• Team-Centric Approach: We believe in teamwork and mutual respect.

• Laid-back Atmosphere: Enjoy the game with chill folks who share your passion.

• We have a very active core group who are on everyday, pushing keys and hanging out in discord.

Please reach out to our GM if you have any questions or would like to join us and go into The War Within with a solid group!
Discord: GM: inosuke94
Raid lead: bigbabyjesus2112
Officer: daferal

Hi, I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: After reading your post, I think you would be a great fit to our little family! We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. Im going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

Hey there!

Team Yellow is one of the newest raid teams here at Ex Inferno. Currently the team’s goals for S1 in TWW is to achieve AOTC and push into Mythic as far as possible. As the team is established, a larger focus on Mythic content will be enforced. Players with like-minded attitudes, a desire to push harder content while also having a lively and enthusiastic approach to raiding are welcome to join our adventure.

Tuesday/Wednesday from 8:00pm EST to 11pm EST

We also offer Team Grey which is a Mythic + team (that you can also be apart of) that runs keys every Mon/Friday with various skill levels.

If any of this interests you please feel free to reach out: Bootycutie or Bootypatooty#11268