Old dude looking for team

I am an old dude looking for a guild that chills and plays the game. If we “dabble” in mythic GREAT! If not, I am looking for AOTC team. I love doing mythic+. I mained a DH last season. Currently playing on frost. I would like to heal and have some experience but wouldn’t want to hold the team back. I am at most an average player. I do use aids to help me as the older I got, the more the timings seems a little faster. >.<

I can be gruff at times (old and all (it’s the excuse I use)) and have been told I am an acquired taste. If you are interested hmu. I am looking for current content and to go into dragons.
TIA

If you are interested you can join Brightside which is an alliance guild on the realm Queldorei. We do mythics and raids mainly on weekends when we aren’t busy irl.

[Guild: Trinity] is recruiting to expand our roster for Shadowlands Season 4 & DF. Chill guild doing raiding and mythic dungeons led by a bunch of dudes/gals with 10+ years of experience. Hit us up, all are welcome. if you wanna hangout and see if we’re a good fit let me know. my personal discord is : BJB#0407

Hi Darkmagex!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Wreckkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Good evening!
We have been raiding since LK back in 2009 and delve in as much as we can each raid.
Most are mature, some are immature matures, and our raid leader is a grumpy old dwarf who yells at kids to get off his lawn.
We currently are seeing how heroic and mythic are in this crazy new old raids Blizzard is doing and definitely plan on going full force again in Dragons. Check us out below and if interested hit me up on discord and we can chat or you can meet the peeps.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hi, Im interested in speaking to you about joining our team! From what your explaining your personality as I think you might be a good fit to our guild/environment. If your interested in learning more about us here is our recruitment link. Hope to hear back from you!

Here there!
Enshadowed-US Thrall is recruiting for Season 4 (Mythic Plus pushers are a bonus) and more importantly - Dragonflight.

OUR INFO:

Enshadowed - US THRALL [H]

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday and Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm (EST)

Current Raid Progression: for 9.2: 11/11H AOTC

Contact Info: Bnet - Ree#1799, DISCORD: Kayliee#7155

ABOUT US

Enshadowed-US-Thrall is a semi-casual raiding guild, formed in 2008 on US-Wildhammer (moved to US Stormreaver back in Mop) We are made up of players with a variety of experience in WoW, from vanilla to new players and most of us have been playing together for a long time over a decade.

While getting “Cutting Edge” is not our main goal, we would like to attain the numbers in our roster again to do mythic bosses and work toward it at some point but mostly focused on rebuilding a strong raid team for the upcoming expansion and attaining AOTC every patch.

OUR CURRENT NEEDS:

RAIDING

•Honestly? -Raiders who want to push content and are consistent at working on their gear, playing during off raid days (no raid loggers) - which means running keys with the guild and ohter ways to gear.

• Healers - resto shaman and resto druid would be amazing

• DPS - class is not important though we are done a rogue, ww monk and dk

MYTHIC PLUS

DPS, Tanks & healers We would like to get back to having more than enough people who want to do mythic plus have the opportunity to do so with very little pugging. Being dual specced and having the ability to tank or heal is a HUGE plus.

COMMUNITY

There are no specific requirements for players who do not wish to raid. If you wish to pvp, do achievements, gather mats to your hearts content you can have a home here.

Are you an “altoholic” (we have tons of those), no problem.~ All we ask as that you be inclusive, nice, and mature. Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. Enshadowed has been a guild on this game for a long time. We are stable even in the dry spells and our guildies always have a home here when they take a break and come back to the game. We would love to have more friends to add to our family!

Want to know more! Just ask us!