Searching for Dragonflight friends

Hi all. Just making this clear before I write anything else, I have absolutely no interest in shadowlands. I will be playing beta/Wrath until Prepatch is launched, aside from maybe a key or two here and there on retail. I wanted to push 20s this season, but I am beyond burned out.
Aside from all that. I have confirmed I am playing DK/Shaman in dragonflight.
no interest in mythic raiding, rather push high keys
Would prefer just heroic/aotc raiding.
PvP is a thing I enjoy also.
Team player, will farm or try to help in any way that I can.

Hey Meldane!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games. We also have a guild on Pagle in classic where a few are playing till DF release!

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hi Meldane!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! [US][Zul’jin][Horde] is recruiting high mythic key runners and heroic raiders for Season 4 and into Dragonflight! Though we are casual friendly, we work to create a fun and dynamic environment for those who perform the highest levels of content. We have Keystone masters, former heroic and mythic raiders on our roster and we work to foster a healthy and toxic free community. We are recruiting dps, especially rogues, death knights, monks for Raid, and we can always use more tanks and dps for the highest levels of M+. We are fortunate enough to have plenty of healers for raid, and we are not in need of a tank for Raid. We are currently progressing through heroic, and we are looking for raiders willing to do the work, have a measure of patience as we progress through raid and willing to be a team player, taking and giving constructive help through content. Though we are principally on Zul’jin and are horde side, our community is all encompassing and players from all servers and cross faction are welcome

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkfull know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1273
Discord Dat#2310

Hello Meldane!

The Assassins are looking for more people to help us in growing our community! We’re a group of friends who have raided together for several years and looking to continue to achieve AOTC each tier. Most of us have accomplished this goal each tier starting with Legion under our former guild and we achieved SoD and SFO AOTC under the new guild flag.
We all work together as a team to have fun and do the work so we can keep playing together. We range in age from college students to parents with kids of our own. We are social outside of raid, like to run Mythic+ keys weekly (most of us reach KSM each tier), and the occasional mega-dungeon or world content together.

*We’ve been on break for S4, so there isn’t anything “currently” happening outside of the odd M+, but with DF pre-patch hitting beta, it’s time to start those conversations again!

If any of this feels like it fits your mold, please feel free to reach out to me: Discord TSchulz#2419 or bnet at: TSchulz#1546

[Guild: Trinity] is recruiting to expand our Guild / Community. **
We started rebuilding at the end of Season 3 going into Season 4. We’re from all servers, Most of us are from servers such as Thrall,Illidan,Sargaras,Stormrage, Proudmoore, Bleeding Hollow , & Malganis. We Currently reside on these servers: Icecrown, Garona, Burning Blade, Lightning’s Blade & Malygos
** Icecrown is the main Server for most of us!!

Players are expected to be open to Giving & Receiving Constructive Criticism . We look for players that know their classes, specs as well as raid mechanics. Trial periods lengths are case by case but will not come in as bench warmers as we want to see how you can perform in progression. We Will Teach “IF” you’re willing to learn.

We understand that things can come up and schedules can change. Notice of absence is required using the guild’s discord. Let the GM - Raid Lead - Officer know. We are flexible with you, Real Life Comes First !!

Raids : Heroic Progression Minded
Wednesday and Thursday 9:00 - 12:00 pm Central with a 10 minute break around 10:00 & 11:00 pm.
Mythic + : Ran Daily / Nightly = +2 - +20 +

Recruitment Needs:

Druid ( Resto / Balance / Feral / Guardian ) - in that order needed
Hunter ( Ranged Pref)
Mage ( Any )
Warlock ( Any )
Shaman ( Resto / Elemental / Enhancement ) Windfury Totem Highly Needed
Priest ( Shadow / Holy = Disc )
Death Knight (Unholy =Frost / Blood)
Monk ( MW / WW / Brew ) in that order needed
Rogue ( Outlaw / Assassin = Sub ) in that order needed
Warrior (Fury = Arms / Prot )
Demon Hunter (Havoc > Vengeance )
Paladin (Holy / Ret / Prot )

Look forward to hearing from you! Contact info: GM - Disocrd :Toxicity#6897 Bnet: Astrelles#1444 Recruiter - Discord: BJB#0407 Bnet: Devill#11943.

Our raid times are 12am to 3am EST which is 9pm to 12am PST, doing some raiding now but mostly keys to pass the time and get the feel for everyone moving forward. If you’re interested in dicussing this further i can be reached at C0C1D1US#3864 on discord or C0C1D1US#1851 on Bnet.
If you’re looking for something else time wise no sweat! Have a great day and happy hunting!!

Hi there! I just wanted to drop our guild spam for you in case you might be interested. We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids through normal/heroic and sometimes mythic just for the fun and laughs to see what we can do :slight_smile: We are looking for active patient and friendly players to join us on our wow journey. If your interested in learning more you can reach me on discord at byndi#5161.

Hi Meldane,

If you are looking for a guild, you are welcome to check out Unvanquished on [A]Proudmoore. We are a semi-casual guild that makes it a goal to clear all heroic bosses every patch. Come Dragonflight, we will raid Weds & Fridays 8-11 pm PST
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

Hey Mel. Going to add my spam to the pile for you to go through.

[A]Horizons Older AOTC guild LFM Dragonflight & WTOLK! Raids 10pm-12am EST

Greetings!

Servers:
Dragonflight: Whisperwind Alliance
Wrath of the Lich King: Benediction Alliance

A bit about us:
Our core group is made up of people that have been playing together as long ago as OG release. While we all mostly did our own thing in shadowlands we stuck together by playing classic and would love to continue to grow our community and jump back into Dragonflight. Most of the people in our guild are older, relaxed, and really love to play the game. We consider ourselves " Casual hardcore" in the sense that everyone is always trying to improve or do better to make sure we clear out content in our raid windows. There are no politics allowed in discord/guild chat/voice people play games to relax it will earn you an insta mute or just removal from the guild.

Type of player we are looking for:

• We are looking to fill the guild with people who love playing the game no matter if its classic or retail (or both).
  • We need players who realize that when you are playing you are respecting your fellow members time by being reliable as well as optimizing your character.
  • Most of all we are looking for players who want a HOME.

Raid Times:
Dragonflight Weds/Thurs - 10pm - 12am
WOTLK: Sun/Tues - 10:00pm - 12:30am

Class Needs:
Dragonflight - N/A - Just looking for solid players that enjoy WoW.

WOTLK - Druid | Feral Cat & Balance
Hunter
Rogue

Please if you don’t see your class here but want to play because you are the type of player mentioned above add me anyway.

Goals:
My number one objective is to build a community of like minded players who are looking for a home. I want people who can enjoy themselves and game with people who want to have fun and do well without the egos. Also, the guild itself will be geared toward AOTC ONLY in dragonflight. Nothing beyond.

Please add me in discord if you have any questions and so we can chat in voice a bit.

GM Retail: c0nker#1168
GM Classic: RiPP#9350

Hello Meldane, you should become a dragon and join the Mystic Dragons. We line up pretty well with everything you say as we are just building up and getting ready for Dragonflight. Have a strong core of RL friends who will be doing AOTC raiding and on off nights be pushing keys and doing RBGs/arenas etc. Check out our recruitment post below and hop in our discord with any questions. Looking forward to hearing from you!

H Thrall 2 weeknight 8-10PM EST raiding for DF - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)