Finding a Guild I can Finally Call Home

Hello, names Åndy…Ive been playing WoW since the very first day it came out. I have gone and returned to the game many times. I ve always emjoyed playing the game with fellow explore’s adventure’s tryhards and the achievers. I started out on Alliance in vanilla. I had a human paladin. I spent the whole summer wow came out lvling from 1-60. Such a grind and me and my friend enjoyed every second of it. My friend had a habbit of playing the auction house. well back when Onixya and Molten Core were end game content 120k gold was a lot. long story short he tried to sell his money on my account and got it permabanned 3 days after i dinged 60…i have since been on the horde and have made new friends on the horde. I feel lost i started as alliance and have been outcast to the horde where i have played solo the majority of my time spent on WoW. I am currently a rogue on Alterac Mountains server. My goal is to find a guild or maybe group of people that want to troll and grief the alliance whenever they can. a guild focused on more world pvp then BGS. a guild that will use their item lvl to squish the enemy with power. not some dragon or elemental. the battle started between the alliance and the horde. servers could only win the battle by over comming the opposition in sheer numbers. either a server is all alliance or all horde there is hardly a 50% balance of factions. Im willing to switch servers or make my own guild but here’s the thing. I want it to be a guild where all rogue’s that can unite under one guild you know we are the best griefers. say our own SI:17. could use some healers and tanks as well…but pvp in all aspects is the goal. when leveling or adventuring knowing an enemy stronger and elite could come up while you were afk and eliminate you was what used to be fun and irretating about the game. After all this nonsense i talked about cuz tbh im bored and i just wanna find a guild that is chill and relaxed not concerned about being top dps in a raid… its more about the honorable kills you have accumulated

Hi there! We are located on Zul’jin. We are welcoming to people from all walks of life and LGBTQ+ friendly. We are forming our core group for RBGs and PVP. Looking to form a 2100+ XP team of players oriented with the title Gladiator in mind! Outside of game, we love to hang out in Discord and even have Discord parties. We are all adults, chill, and have mature senses of humor. We support each other in game and out of game. Hope to hear from you! Contact us on DC: Kristen#2103 or BaristaOverlord#8203

Hey Andy!
Just dropping by to see if you might be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, We have different events going on in the guild each week. We raid on Fri-Sat (currently only looking for healers and backup players atm) and have an optional night on Thursdays. (All are welcome!! Times are in the link) M+ groups( We just recently added Teams) random fun guild events, and will be adding more in the near future! We have a great guild with a cozy family vibe to us.
I’m including the link to our guild information, feel free to check it out and see what we have to offer! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach
me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I look forward to hearing back from you. Have a great night!!

Hi Andy!
Formerlly LOWER we are a reforming group of CE raiders rejoicing to play with old friends. Looking for some solid pieces to finalize our roster. TUES/WED 8-11 EST - we are housed on Tichondrius. Looking for a Tank/few healers (Even a healing officer to organize healing cooldowns etc.) and some melee DPS. DM me on Discord Nickthetrainn#9216 - Rolls for loot/ Semi-hardcore- come game.