[A] 441 arms war LF active m+/AOTC guild

Yello there

I’ve been a mythic and heroic raider off and on for most of WoW and pushed hard content back in the early days as well. I shoot for 2500+ each season in m+ and prefer to get AOTC content on farm. My friends all quit last season and so far I haven’t been able to find a good and active guild that fits my needs. I tend to crack jokes or be weird in raid to get laughs as well as being serious to help if things aren’t going well (and the officers are cool with it).

About me:
-Early 30s
-Dad gamer
-Raid lead/officer exp
-Mythic/heroic usually orange/purple/blue parses historically (but have swapped toons)
-PST and prefer Thursday/Friday after 8PST to raid.
-Usually get on and grind m+ on weekends
-Active on discord once I’m comfortable with the crew.

Add my btag RAMatSCG#1943

Hey Gángsigns, You sound like a good fit for us. We are on Area52 and raid on the weekends, We also run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. Alot of us are in PST in the guild.

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST (4pm- 7pm PST)

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 9/9H AOTC
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H AOTC

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

Hey there!

My guild is Bremerton INC. We are a Bremerton, WA based guild recruiting players who are interested in a semi-casual chill AoTC guild. Non-mythic raiding but some of us do push M+keys and get Keystone Hero. Our top end players are mythic raider caliber. We are looking for any and all roles with high green/low blue parses and above. We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 530-830PM Pacific Time. Message me or join the Bremerton INC community page in Looking for guild. Let me know if you have any questions! Looking forward to hearing from you. We can chat on discord if you would like.

Hey Gangsigns,
If you can make the raid times work, Next is recruiting: <Next> is Recruiting (Sunday/Mondays from 8pm-11pm CST) - #145 by Amaru-sargeras

Howdy, Gangsigns!
I’m with Chain Reaction on Lightbringer. We’re an AotC guild running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. Not sure if that’s gonna fit with the time window you’re looking for, but I think you might really be a decent fit for our atmosphere.
Hit me up RowanBeth#1291 on Battlenet or rowanbeth on Discord if you like!

Hi Gangsigns,
We have a AOTC semi-hardcore raid team with open spots right now that we are recruiting for the upcoming raid tier. We raid on fri and sat from 9:30pm-12:30EST. Below I have put the link to our guild information for you to look through if you would like. If it looks like something you would like to be a part of please feel free to reach out to me on discord (Byndi) or through Battlenet (DireRaven#1113911) as we would love to add you to the family.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a great day!
Byndi