~410 ilvl Lock and Holy/Shadow priest LF guild for raids/mythics on EST or CST

Hi there, when you have a chance take a look at our post and see if we might be a good fit for you. We have a few members with kids, me included, we totally get life happens. Good luck on your search!
[H-Thrall] AotC guild (8/8H) T/Th 9-11:30pm EST - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey there!

I understand the challenges family life brings entirely! May I interest you in a guild named Starworld West? We are an alliance guild located on Blood Furnace. We are a group of mid-core players who like to push content at a reasonable pace. We have several members over 2.4k io and several other with KSM.

Our raid night is currently Sundays @8pm server (CST). We are 7/8H, just need to bolster our roster a bit to get AotC. If this sounds like a good fit for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I can answer any questions you may have!
Btag: Cthulhoo#11286
Discord: SgtCthulhoo#6180

Hey come check us out and see if you like it! we are an aotc guild just filling last spot for mythic raid. most of us have pugged it and we clear heroic raz weekly

Primarchs is an active raiding/M+ guild. We raid on Tuesday & Thursday 8PM-11PM Server time! Our raid focus is AOTC with possible Mythic progression in the future. We have a number of guild members running keys throughout the week pushing for KSM+. Our officer team works continuously to better the guild and it’s members in all the content we do. We are active in Discord every day! Playing/discussing other games as well!

If interested please contact us on discord: Corey199128#8535 or Sanzler#5928

Hello Selanay,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels
  • Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity
  • Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment
  • Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.
  2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.
  • You must have discord and a working mic to raid.
  • Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.
  • Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.
  • Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:
Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time
Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information
Bnet - Valz#1832
Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus
Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming
At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Saturday raiding does not work for you?
No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hey Selanay. I think we would be a good fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!

[H][US][Zul’Jin] 2-Day Mythic Team ★ |End of Line| ★ - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hi!

I would love for you to join our team!

About Us: 4/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)
  2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities
  3. AmongUs/Streaming Parties
  4. Guild repairs

What we want:

• Proactive raiders
  • Raiders that also run M+ regularly

For more information, add me on Discord:

Recruiter:
shinobi#2612

'Ello Gov’na Selanay, i would be happy to have both of you. We are a guild of adults and most have kids so we totally understand. We run keys every day as people filter on and off and try to raid in the evenings on F/Sat so we can all take care of our little ones. if your interested the traditional spam is below and i can be reached in game or on discord.

[H] [US] [Thrall] Rebuilding Raid Team F/Sat 8-11pm EST

Trauma is built on the foundation of friendship. A bunch of crazy fun loving people that enjoy everything World of Warcraft has to offer. We have some OG players as well as brand new fresh off the zeppelin. we raid 2 nights a week and have multiple key groups on farm 7 days a week! If you’re looking for a place a go balls deep on boss fights or just chill and have a laugh, then you have come to the right spot! Apply today!

We are looking for raiders, M+ lovers, and we dont mind dabbling in BG’s.

We are currently looking for:
Healers, any spec.
Tanks, BDK
DPS, both RDPS, and Melee

BNET: Unkeptyogi#1144
Discord:h2jigoytpeknu#6412

Hello Selanay.

We take a bite out of toxicity like McGruff takes a bite out of crime.

EH? EH?

Alright. That was terrible. Well hopefully this word vomit below is better than that. Hit me up if you want to chat more!

Arm of Hades has existed for 16 years in modern WoW and we have spent most if not all of those years on Vek’Nilash. We’ve survived the ups and downs of a game system that’s worked hard to fragment the community feel which brought us together in the first place.

This would be an amazing home for you if:

• You enjoy the social aspect of WoW. Our discord server is extremely active in voice and chat channels. We have monthly gatherings IRL and annual reunions, where 15-25 guildies hang out for a week of fun and bonding. Or maybe you don’t want bonding but just want a place to kill some virtual creatures, we’re good for that too.
  • You enjoy a drama-free adult environment. We are an inclusive home where anyone can feel safe. We’re all adults here, we don’t need no highschooler shenanigans.
  • You enjoy playing with competent people; we’ve cleared AotC every tier on a 5hr/week raiding schedule (Before it gets nerfed to oblivion mind you.) We make it a goal to at least hit this challenge, and then from there we usually go for Meta achievements. If you have to sacrifice your life for the meta achievement, it’s worth it.
  • You enjoy a mix of PVE and PVP scheduled events. We will have a EST/CST friendly evening schedule. We also have people on MST, ACT, CEST, and TSA. One of those isn’t a timezone but that’s not important.
  • Bonus - You live near Toronto, as that is where the guild was founded and for monthly pub nights :slight_smile: . We do also have people from the United States, so don’t worry, if you feel alone while they have Canadian parties, we’re right there with you!

For more information, our Discord info is at _www.armofhades.com (you can also fill out an application at that same link, and it will be sent to the officers.)

Feel free to add me on Btag at: Hornreaper#1156 or Discord: Nudist Beach#9978

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hornreaper

Hey Selanay,

Let’s Chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:
Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression 8/8N 7/8H

Healer High Priority
Ranged Dps- S Priest, Evoker, Lock
Melee: Enh Shaman, WW monk, Boomkin, Rogue, DK

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hey there Selanay,
Just dropping by to see if you’d be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times are in our guild info)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find any interest to do so, we do also have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!!

About us:
Twisted Destiny is a chill friend group style guild, we like to joke around have fun and enjoy the game. We are looking to expand the guild to a 20-25 size roster for next raid tier. We are competitive for heroic progression and are going to be doing mythic at a more casual pace. Our goal for season 2 is to be top 10 on our realm and finish at least half of mythic raid.

Currently 8/8H Vault of The Incarnates

Days and Times:
We do keys pretty much ever night although its not mandatory
TBD Alt raid day next tier (non mandatory)
Thursday: 8:00 - 11:00 PM Central
Sunday: 8:00 - 11:00 PM Central

Positions Available:
All dps
All Healers
Need an off tank
Raid buffs we are looking for: Monk, Paladin, and Evoker

Requirements:
1.Voice Communication
2.Good attitude
3.80% Attendance (With exception were not gonna kick you for real life stuff coming up)
4.Maintain a decent ilvl

How to Join:
Message Numb Little Bug#6929 on discord I will answer any questions you have and
if you think its a good fit we can invite you to our discord

Hey bud. I would love to chat with you reguarding looking for a guild. We raid tues/thur 9-12 on sargeras. Not gonna post all the spam here … would much rather chat in person Bigkef#8664 is my discord

Hello. Here is our info:

One Night Affair is a new AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more. What we do depends on how many show up. We either keep going where we left off, join as pugs in another raid, or form M+ groups.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Recruitment is currently open for:
All DPS Roles.
Priority on:
WW Monk
Mage
Enhance Shaman
Demon Hunter

US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

Contact Lucast

Discord Lucast#0562

Let’s chat on Discord. See if we can get you in on our Ras kill for AOTC this week.

Ehlissa#9836

Hey ! We are a adult guild with a casual approach to attendance that would fix well for you two. If you are interested, we raid Tues/Thur 8 - 11 CST, we do raid on sundays but its not a required not to show. If you want to chat or know more hit me up on discord Disbeliever#1140

uh posting on main because I am not all here tonight, but we are 8/8H with some mythic pugging in our belts.

Good morning!

Based on what you wrote, I’m confident that you two would be a great fit for Valorcraft! We’re very friendly and strive on maintaining a smaller raid team with skilled players. Our aim is to achieve AotC every raid tier. We also run Mythic+ often if that’s something you two are also looking to get into.

Feel free to add me on Discord so we can chat further: Sweetsour#2703

[H] Frostmane Guild <Sir, This is a Wendys> LFM PLayers for Raid and Mythic Plus. We are looking for all roles and need you to help fill for next tier.
Please talk to me in game: chazavier#1432
Or Discord: chazavier#4512
We raid fri 8-11 CST and Sat 9-12 CST
Hope to talk to you soon

Hey there! Sel I think from what you’re talking about you’d enjoy how we go about doing things, we’re a easy going but super stable mid-tier mythic guild, great environment, passionate players.
Here’s some info:
We are a super stable, small guild by design where everybody gets to know everybody, We’ve been together raiding for 10 years+!
Currently 4/8 M and pushing Kurog, on our warcraftlogs page you can check some of our past tiers: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/140757/29
Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team with a great atmosphere, times are:
-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time
-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time
Eastern time http://time.is/ET
We have a pretty stable Mythic+ Community, pretty much everyday keys are ran in some way shape or form, from scheduled to pickup groups from our discord channel, every season we hold a race with prizes to KSM!
Our Guild’s M+ Raider.io page: https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Rumor%20Has%20It/mythic-plus-characters/season-df-1
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.

Hello! The Sanctuary is a friendly and active guild! We raid on Tues/Thurs from 7:30-9:30PM CST and run many m+ keys any other day of the week! We also understand that life has challenges and if you need a day off or can’t make it, we understand! My discord is Elleaursta#5180 if you wanna chat further!