Returning player looking for a guild

Hello, its been a few years since I have played, I have decided to come back and looking for a guild that is willing to help someone that is rusty and trying to learn the game again. I am looking at rolling a shadow priest or aug/dev evoker. I am willing to learn. I will be interested in raiding and doing M+ when I get to max level.

Hey Mikon, We are on Area52 and raid on the weekends, We also run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. Here is more about our guild

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 1/9M / 9/9H
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

Hey if ur looking for a guild still Scarlet Frenzy is looking for players would love some more friends for Raiding / M+ an PvP an likes to help people

Hi Mikon,
We have a AOTC semi-hardcore raid team with open spots right now that we are recruiting for the upcoming raid tier. Below I have put the link to our guild information for you to look through if you would like. If it looks like something you would like to be a part of please feel free to reach out to me on discord (Byndi) or through Battlenet (DireRaven#1113911) as we would love to add you to the family.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you have a great day!
Byndi

Hi Mikon!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!
Discord: kiuayoukai
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- vanthegreat504
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Hi Mikon!

Welcome back to the glorious world… of Warcraft. My guild Daybreak on US Tichondrius is recrutiing new/casual players just getting back into the game. Plenty of veterans and new players alike to answer questions. Our shadow priests are pretty amazing - don’t tell them I said that though.

Check us out and feel free to reach out if interested.

we can help

feel free to ask any questions

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewbacca: Bag – Chewbacca#11193; Discord - Pookie Jones#1829

Heya Mikon! Got a guild thats casual, but pushes AOTC for everyone wanting to get it. If this sounds like you speed, let us know. heres the recruitment, and you can use our “guild of wow” profile to find us as well. I don’t know if you’re willing to move servers, or start fresh but if so this is us : DOC offers something for everyone, M+, PVE, PVP, Gold Farming, Collecting, and now even a bit of roleplay! You’ll be offered any content that suits you, and we have a dedicated team for helping you achieve your goals! Come join a community that’ll help give you the most out of your wow experience! DOC was created to provide a community offering every kind of content World Of Warcraft has to offer. With a compassionate team of leaders we’ve been able to cultivate a community of people who are willing to go above and beyond for their fellow player. Community, Compassion, Comradery, and best of of all CHAOS! raid days, N- wed/thurs 7-10pm server H- friday/sat 7-10pm server

thedisciplesofchaoscarrdco