NA disc priest LF a raiding guild coming 10.2

rerolling to disc priest and or holy for 10.2 3/9M exp on aug evoker
disc : Zeath
BNET: Balor#11651

< Boyfriends >-Tichondrius is a 1day, 2hour guild focused on achieving Ahead of the Curve within a respectable time frame while having time leftover to enjoy a handful of Mythic progression bosses each tier. We offer a long term, reliable raid team backed by a proven leadership style that is one of a kind and incredibly successful in always keeping the progression fun and informative. Saturday 8pm - 11pm PST Interested in raiding with us? Fill out a quick application and we will be in contact! https://forms.gle/t1fvMZQBwH7PJPE38 If you have questions or would like to check up on your application, contact us on discord @moarcookiez (edited)

Jump

BUUUUUUUMping…

Hi there! Not sure if your still looking, but is currently looking for a healer to help round out our core roster for the rest of 10.1 and into 10.2.

Divine Esports - Horde - Tichondrius
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progression

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST) Recruitment Needs:

• x1 Tank
  • Hpriest or HPally
  • Shadow / Warlock / Augvoker
  • DK / DH / Warrior
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue.

We’re prepping for 10.2 and gearing people through heroic raid every Thursday if you’re interested.
Raid times for 10.2 will be Thursday 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST; Sundays 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm EST

bummmmmmping this post

Hi there Zeaths,
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. We are currently looking to fill roles on our fri/sat night progression team. We raid from 9:30pm -12:30 EST. We are in the process of picking back up after a long drawn out season and would love to talk to you and see if you are interested in what we have to offer. Im including our link to the guild information for you to look through. If you are interested please dont hesitate to reach out! I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi

Hey Zeaths! Regular people is currently 7/9M and recruiting for next tier! Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 8-11 pst. If you would like to fill out this application and we’ll get back to you asap and hopefully get you trialed in the next week or two.

h/ttps//forms.gle/sazsGYMb1Y4UhcQ58

Hi!

The Grove - Proudmoore NA, my newer guild, is recruiting for all roles. Must be 18+ years old to join. This guild is young and is looking to build up M+ and Heroic Raiding teams.

We are a guild that is focused on being supportive and inclusive. We want to make a guild where everyone can reach their goals, and not be left behind. Currently, I am aiming to help people with their KSH/KSM/end of season things. Also currently participating in Break the Meta!

Looking to build a core team for AOTC season 3 of DF with alt raid nights. Currently, core raid nights would be Tuesdays and Saturdays.

There will be M+ nights, as well as nights for collecting, farming mats, old content, etc. for those that play the game more casually.

We do have a discord with a guild chat channel so that people can communicate outside of game/hang out, if wanted/needed.

You can reach me at Kaedos on discord. Or Kaedos#11664 on BTag as well.

Hey! BIF is a mythic prog guild that sounds like a good fit for you.

We are currently looking for healers.

My discord is benfield and here is a link to our guild post.