[Stormrage] Returning player LF weekday AOTC late raiding guild

Can play a variety of classes. Currently playing a DH but can play a mage, pally, hunter, DK, shammy or monk.

hey Kulex! i think you would be a great fit for Sentry! I went ahead and posted our info below,We hope to hear from you!

Sentry is a newly formed AOTC-focused guild on Area-52 Led by experienced WOW raiders looking to solidify its raid roster and wanting to achieve AOTC along with building a social community for all players

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for any like-minded players who want to achieve AOTC,do some mythic plus alongside just enjoying the game!
RAID SCHEDULE: Wednesday: 9-10:30 pm EST Friday: 7-10 pm EST We know real life happens, but we encourage people to try and make raid nights and if not to please let us know beforehand.

ROLES NEEDED: Tanks: Closed Healers: OPEN Melee DPS: OPEN Range DPS: OPEN

CONTACT US: If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be happy to talk to you. Add us on Morningz: GM - Discord: LoreNihilus#6933

Hey Kulex!

The Assassins are just starting to recruit for our DF team. We’re a group of friends who have raided together for several years and looking to continue to achieve AOTC each tier. Most of us have accomplished this goal each tier starting with Legion under our former guild and we achieved SoD and SFO AOTC under the new guild flag.
We all work together as a team to have fun and do the work so we can keep playing together. We range in age from college students to parents with kids of our own. We are social outside of raid, like to run Mythic+ keys weekly (most of us reach KSM each tier), and the occasional mega-dungeon or world content together.

*We’ve been on break for S4, so there isn’t anything “currently” happening outside of the odd M+, but with DF pre-patch hitting beta, it’s time to start those conversations again!

If any of this feels like it fits your mold, please check us out by reaching out to me!

Sadly I can’t raid on Fridays due to work.

Hi! We are looking for members for our raid team and would love to welcome you into our family! We raid on fri-sat nights from 9:30pm-12:30 EST. We also have an alt night on thursdays that we raid same times. If these times work for you feel free to give me a shout on discord at Byndi#5161. Here is our spam for more information into our little world :slight_smile: