Returning Player LF social/casual raiding guild

Returning player willing to hop servers for the right crowd :slight_smile:

Hello We are weekend warriors on proudmoore.

We are recruiting ! We are a Raiding and Mythic+ guild looking to build our ranks! Recruiting all classes, roles and experience!

We are a newer guild with years of experience in leading and raiding focused on building something new and fresh! We like to keep things fun and relaxed but at the same time focusing on content when the time comes.

What can we provide?

• Progress and growth within the guild and content!

• Family oriented (both in-game and out)

• 18+ environment

• Safe and friendly space to be you!

Who are we looking for?

• Like minded individuals who want to have fun and joke around, but also still do end-game content!

• Players willing to learn and grow with the guild

• Those looking for a fun and safe environment

Raid Times

Normal Raid (gearing and learning) Friday 8pm est- 10pm est

Heroic- Saturday 8pm est to 10pm est

Recruitment Needs:

At the moment our recruitment is open to all! If this sounds like something you’d be interested don’t hesitate to come talk to us!

Discord-

mtrbtmygoat

Greetings Bublboy!

Check out our guild:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hi there Bublboy! I 'd love to talk to you more about my guild! Fri/Sat raids starting @ 11pm EST - 2am EST. Message me on discord or add me to bnnet! Thanks!

Discord: bellenoire
Bnet: Belle#1386

Well met, Bublboy! I’d like to introduce you to our guild Pensive! We are an Alliance-based, dual faction, social guild welcoming community-minded members. We offer an environment that is geared toward mature adults without toxicity or overt vulgarity. We have a non-discriminatory environment with friendly players and mature leadership. We provide dual faction Discord, guild repairs, raffles, m+ push, social events and smiles. Rank advancement based on participation and overall friendly attitude.

See more reviews here!

Pensive strives to be mature and chill guild where guildies get away from stressors of real life. As such, we keep chat clear of vulgarity, begging for speed leveling, gold, carrying, politics, religion, and other potentially toxic topics. We are laid back in the respect that all members play what they want - how they want, when they want - with the same full guild support, friendship and camaraderie as any Raider or Leadership Member. Members are helpful, kind, supportive and fun. Leadership and Officers are mature and responsive.

Mythic+, old content, raffles, and more! Raid teams: T/Th pm, Wed time TBD and Sat pm

Feel free to contact me - I’d love to chat! GM Veravox @ Bnet nestlie#1700 or Veravox on Discord!

Perhaps we are what you need in your life long term online friends!

Hi there Bublboy,
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. We are currently looking to fill roles on our fri/sat night progression team. We raid from 9:30pm -12:30 EST. We are in the process of picking back up after a long drawn out season and would love to talk to you and see if you are interested in what we have to offer. Im including our link to the guild information for you to look through. If you are interested please dont hesitate to reach out! I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi

Hi Bublboy,

My guild Midlife Crisis on Area-52 is recruiting for several DPS classes for both now in Aberuss and in prep for Amirdrassil.

Our raid schedule is Tue/Wed/Thu nights 9p-11:45p eastern time. We’ve gotten AOTC for both seasons. We are currently clearing Aberuss weekly and farming 3/9 mythic to get everyone a mythic vault slot each week. Coming up for 10.2 we’re going to run the full guild raid team on Tue/Thu nights starting on normal and then progressing onto Heroic. Then on Wed nights we are going to run a more competitive group of no more than 20 people that will start on heroic then progress into mythic. The heroic/mythic progression team will still raid with the full raid team on Tues/Thu nights. This plan will allow the full guild to raid together 2 nights a week, but allow a smaller team group push progression a bit faster.

We also have many members that run mythic+ keys during the week.

We’ve already had a few re-rolls and transfers join us in prep for Amirdrassil. Hope to be able to you talk more. Thanks and good luck.

BNet: Karlzmon#1583
Discord: BigPoppaKane