Mage LF Guild

Hello,

ilvl 295, 2.3k IO Mage looking for a new permanent home for raiding. I got CE back in Nyalotha on this character, then main swapped to my Spriest(Greasygob) for Castle Nathria and got about 300 wipes on m Sire before I quit the game. Came back last month and have had a tough time finding a guild that works for me. I can do most weekday and weekend times, would just prefer to not raid past 11pm EST on weekdays. Add me on discord Ximu#1808 and we can talk more or drop your spams below. Thanks.

[H][US][Dalaran] Mythic Progression Guild Pushing for CE - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hello!

I would love for you to join my team!

Progression: Tuesday was our first raid night due to reforming – we are now 9/10 H CN and will be 10/10 H as of tonight. Pending filling the last few spots we will start Mythic pulls shortly after.

Our History: We recently reformed on Dalaran for a better server culture and are excited to have a Stranger Things-themed guild!

What we offer:

• Mythic +

• Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities

• Guild repairs

• Potentially PvP nights in the future

Battle Group(Stormstrike): Andorhal · Anetheron · Archimonde · Black Dragonflight · Dalaran · Dalvengyr · Dentarg · Duskwood

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+ ideally) (but – real life comes first, we get that!)

• A willingness to work collaboratively and take feedback to improve

Current Needs (for Mythic Team): DPS: Warrior, DH, Mage, and Boomkin
Heals: Flex healer that can DPS
Tanks: Flex tank that can DPS

Current Wants (for Mythic Team): Open to trialing other DPS or healers

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:

Recruiter: Malideon#1650 -Bnet (Malideon#6527 -Discord Preferred)

[quote=“Ximoo-zuljin, post:1, topic:1316161”]
Ximu#1808
I just added you I would like to chat with you

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hello, Unfortunately im not looking to swap to alliance at this point in time :frowning:

bumpy bump, Im still looking

a little bumpa-a-roni and cheese never hurt no one. Still searching for new friends :slight_smile:

Hello Ximoo,

Death Adage on Illidan is looking for more Raiders. We are an Alliance Guild that has finally went Horde, due to the fatigue of carrying folks.

Looking for high skilled players that are serious about pushing CE on a light schedule. Raid times: Tues/Thurs 7:30 PM-1030PM CST

Current Prog: 6/10 M Fated CN

Wanted Classes:
Death Knight- DPS
Warlock
And any exceptional players

Discord
Expost/Crink#8696
Wurrzog#4009

Hey Ximoo,
I am Zoey, and I am with on Illidan
We are 11/11M Sepulcher and raid Wed/Thurs 7:30-11pm CST

This is our team on Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/667490

We have a ton of fun in farm and I can link you our tier’s highlight reel and Jailer kill video:

But also prioritize prog. We are looking for raiders who prepare themselves well, are mechanically and team orientated, and help foster a positive atmosphere. We have a great officer core that does a ton of fight prep to make sure we go into raid as prepared as possible and make good use of our time.

I would love to talk more about what your looking for in a guild and if we are potentially a good fit or you can check out our discord at https://tinyurl.com/lildumb

dropping spam :slight_smile: [A][Stormrage]<Gnome DepĂłt> Late Night Heroic AOTC Progression Team(and more!) Recruiting for DF!