LF guild (Stormrage, Alliance) that run M+ keys together

LF guild (Stormrage, Alliance) that run M+ keys together in a chill environment. Cant stand puging anymore lol. I am versatile on what spec to run.

1 Like

ABOUT OUR GUILD

Eclipsed-to have deprived (someone or something) of significance, power, or prominence.

Our goal is to achieve the Eclipsing of bosses, M+, Mounts, and every other aspect of the game.

Eclipsed was created by a group of veteran players that want to build a community oriented guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability. We are recruiting for multiple raid teams, keystones, PVP, and more.

OUR RAIDING TEAMS

Total Eclipse (AOTC/Mythic)
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M Vault of the Incarnates
Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm EST
Needs: Healer/DPS Flex, Ranged DPS: (BM/MM Hunter), Melee DPS: (DH, UH/Frost DK)

Dark Star (AOTC/Mythic)
8/8N 8/8H 3/8M Vault of the Incarnates
Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm EST
Needs: Ranged DPS (Mage and Balance Druid)

Stellar Drift (AOTC/Mythic)
8/8N 7/8H Vault of the Incarnates
Saturday and Sunday 7-10:00pm EST
Needs: Melee DPS (Unholy/Frost DK), Ranged DPS (Elemental Shaman, Lock, Mage, Shadow Priest)

Tidal Acceleration (AOTC/Mythic)
7/8H 1/8M Vault of the Incarnates
Tuesday and Thursday’s 8:30-11:30pm EST
Needs: Melee DPS (Warrior, DH), Ranged DPS ((Mage, Priest, Hunter, Warlock)

Quasar (AOTC Only)
8/8N 5/8H Vault of the Incarnates
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30-8:30pm EST
Needs: Ranged DPS

Space Balls (Rated BG Team) Starting Feb. 19, 2023
Sundays 9:30pm EST
Needs: Tank/DPS Flex

In a raider, we expect the will and drive to learn and collaborate, as well as openness to constructive criticism, initiative to research and master your class, and the desire to progress at a moderate pace by

• bringing a positive attitude. We want mature, goal-oriented, and chill raiders who enjoy raiding and want to be here to have a good time with us.
  • Each minute of raid time is valuable. We need you to be punctual and prepared.
  • We also expect you to know the boss strategies. Fights are a lot less frustrating when everyone is prepared and knows what to do ahead of time. Speaking up and asking a question when you don’t understand a mechanic or strategy is encouraged.

We are also openly recruiting people interested in mythic plus pushing, PVP, achievement runs, random guild events, and etc.

CONTACTS

• Nakkita/Recruiting Lead Discord: Nakkita#7971 BTag: britt2376#1776
  • Swizz/Assistant Recruiter Discord: SwizzNanaz#5766
  • Jay/GM Discord: Whitezilla#0001 BTag: Jussgetit#1891

https://eclipsedgaming.com

If server xfer is an option lets talk.

Discord: Ehlissa#9836

Hello there!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our raid roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including) We also would love to add more people to hang out and run m+ with.
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

Booty bay hotdogs might be the crew you are looking for! Check us out in logs or just chat. Omni #9776 on disc.