Devoker/Presvoker LFG

Hi, I’ve raided at a US20-80 level as a healer and a DPS, I’m looking to start playing the game seriously again and need a team of likeminded individuals that kill bosses but also have fun playing the game.

Not looking to raid loPreformatted textg, I very much enjoy Mythic+ and would love to join a community of players that push the game in many aspects, Raiding, PVP and M+.

Discord: Kaspur#9026
Battlenet: Kaspur#1640

I’ve been out of the raiding atmosphere for a little while but I did do a couple bosses on the character I’ve been maining throughout Dragonflight. My applicable logs that weren’t private logged can be seen below.

Evoker - /character/us/proudmoore/Kaspur#zone=31
Lock - /character/us/proudmoore/gwendendie?zone=29#zone=26
Druid (Mythic logs for Sepulchre were privately logged, can be provided on request) - /character/us/zuljin/kaspurify?zone=29#zone=28&metric=hps
/character/us/zuljin/kaspurify?zone=29#metric=hps&partition=-1

Looking forward to talking to a few of you and finding a new team of likeminded people looking to push rank.

Tues/wed 830-1130 eastern. If that works then shoot me a disc message

Mortiia6352
Aiming CE

Evening Kaspur!

My guild is looking for a preservation evoker and exceptional dps for our CE focused team! I think you could be a great fit for the guild!

The guild is Thrall. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8pm-11pm EST. For the first month, we also have a mandatory raid on Sundays at the same time.

We were 7/8M VOI and are currently 9/9N, 7/9H and 15% on the first Mythic Boss.

Would love to chat more on discord, if you are interested! I added you :slight_smile: My discord is SlayingBaes#5632

Guild & Server: Area52 [H]
Raid Times/Days: T/W 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Current Progression: 8/8H VOTI 8/9 NM Aberrus
Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc

Requirements: Must always strive to improve and move forward, were searching for people to flow with the content rather than fall behind. Be on time, respectful, and willing to learn. We are additionally looking for (AOTC) Focused players who are interested in a few Mythic raiding kills. 405 is the required minimum ilvl. Were looking for relaxed, yet serious raiders, but please have some humor. Must be open to swap specs/classes if necessary to accommodate the team; not required but a great plus.
Needs: We have openings for the following spots:
Range dps and HPs are what I’m primarily looking for, but I’m open to talking about other roles as well.

Hello there! We may be a good fit for you:

US-Sargeras-Alliance/Horde

Unbound Eternals is growing!

We are a relaxed, goal-oriented group that loves to progress as far as we can while still preserving the spirit of fun. We are looking to get into some Mythic this patch!

Experience: 8/9N

We are an active home for:

• Mythic Key Pushers
  • Arena Pushers
  • RBG Teams
  • Casual pet/Mount Collectors
  • Crafting Enthusiasts

We are a mostly 21+ group (a few outliers) that realize this is a game to have fun and down some bosses and bust up some battlegrounds.

Our current schedule for 10.1 is:

• Weds/Thurs 7pm-9pm cst (server time)

High need for:
1 heals, with ability to flex dps on farm bosses
3 of the following: mage (high need), destro/demo lock , spriest, devoker
1 DH
1 Warrior

We also do fun alt, xmog, and achievement runs throughout the week and weekend.

Contact via Discord

Allegrata: Allegrata#5270

Stupiddart: SthrnRebel#7123

Dingo: RatedD4Dingo#3373

Callmealice: Quora#1337

Hey Cydan,

Not a mythic team at the moment as we are just building up, but if you’re interested;

[Inglorius Bastardos][US-Cairne] is recruiting! We are a Raiding and Mythic+ guild looking to build our ranks! Recruiting all classes, roles and experience!
We are a newer guild with years of experience in leading and raiding focused on building something new and fresh! We like to keep things fun and relaxed but at the same time focusing on content when the time comes.

What can we provide?

• Progress and growth within the guild and content!
  • Family oriented (both in-game and out)
  • 18+ environment
  • Safe and friendly space to be you!

Who are we looking for?

• Like minded individuals who want to have fun and joke around, but also still do end-game content!
  • Players willing to learn and grow with the guild
  • Those looking for a fun and safe environment

Raid Times
Morning Raids: 10am - 2pm PST (Wed and Thurs)
Evening Raids: 8pm - 11pm PST (Tues and Thurs)

Recruitment Needs:

At the moment our recruitment is open to all! If this sounds like something you’d be interested don’t hesitate to come talk to us!

Discord- Shamshieldz #4137
Bnet- DireRaven#1545628

Hi there! We are located on Zul’jin. We are welcoming to people from all walks of life and LGBTQ+ friendly. We have a dedicated M+ Officer who was >3k this last season. He, and all of us, are willing to run keys of all levels. Outside of game, we love to hang out in Discord and even have Discord parties. We are all adults, chill, and have mature senses of humor. We support each other in game and out of game. Hope to hear from you! Contact us on DC: Kristen#2103 or BaristaOverlord#8203

Hey Cydan!
Just dropping by to see if you might be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, We have different events going on in the guild each week. We raid on Fri-Sat (currently only looking for healers and backup players atm) and have an optional night on Thursdays. (All are welcome!! Times are in the link) M+ groups( We just recently added Teams) random fun guild events, and will be adding more in the near future! We have a great guild with a cozy family vibe to us.
I’m including the link to our guild information, feel free to check it out and see what we have to offer! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach
me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I look forward to hearing back from you. Have a great night!!