414 Prot Pally Looking for Raiding Guild

My guild has folded and I am looking for a AOTC raiding guild with some opportunity for early Mythic prog. I have mostly played prot pally, and would like to continue doing so as I know the spec incredibly well. I also enjoy M+, and am 2777 RIO. I would be fine as an alternate in a good guild. Just looking for a chance to raid again as everyone in my guild quit playing. I was AOTC the first 2 seasons of of Shadowlands, but guild instability ended our prog in season 3. I am willing to server transfer for the right situation.

Second Round on Area-52 is looking to fill out our roster to push further into mythic. We are currently 8/8 H and 2/8 M. We raid W/F 8:30-11:30 est. If youre interested in talking more message me on discord @ Maponus#3355.

Fragment- Area52 is 3/8M 8/8H and looking to add a few more to our roster as we push deeper in to mythic.

Recruiting

We are looking for exceptional players that understand their class and are capable of following directions when told to do so. Gemmed and enchanted gear is an absolute must; applicants are first looked at through the armory so please log out in your PvE gear. With that being said, the current classes are in demand but all exceptional players are encouraged to apply:

Currently looking for:

Tanks
Warrior or tank with strong logs

Melee DPS
Enh Shaman

Ranged DPS
Evoker
Warlock
Shadow w/ Disc OS
Boomkin

Healers
Open

Raid Times
Tues/Weds 8pm-11pm EST
Optional Sunday Alt Run 8pm-11pm EST

Apply
apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/fragment/main
Contact Lil#6193 (Discord) with any questions

Hello Klemman!

After reading your post I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night.