Returning player LF raid/M+ guild

Good morning! I am a returning player looking for a raid/m+ guild. I’ve been away from the game for about 8 months due to work and I’m coming back for 10.2. I’d describe myself as a midcore player - I’ve got past mythic raid experience, aotc almost every tier, etc etc. I’m looking for a guild that raids on any days but Monday and Thursday (school in the evenings) and is AOTC focused with perhaps some dabbling in Mythic. I’m also interested in M+.

I usually play DPS or tank, but I’m looking to branch out into healing - I really like disc priest and holy pally. I also like Aug Evoker, so if you need one of those, I can play that too (used to play dev in 10.0). At any rate, if you think I might be a good fit for your guild, hit up this thread with your raid days/times and what you’re looking for.

Thanks for reading!

We are weekend warriors on proudmoore.

We are recruiting ! We are a Raiding and Mythic+ guild looking to build our ranks! Recruiting all classes, roles and experience!

We are a newer guild with years of experience in leading and raiding focused on building something new and fresh! We like to keep things fun and relaxed but at the same time focusing on content when the time comes.

What can we provide?

• Progress and growth within the guild and content!

• Family oriented (both in-game and out)

• 18+ environment

• Safe and friendly space to be you!

Who are we looking for?

• Like minded individuals who want to have fun and joke around, but also still do end-game content!

• Players willing to learn and grow with the guild

• Those looking for a fun and safe environment

Raid Times

Normal Raid (gearing and learning) Friday 8pm est- 10pm est

Heroic- Saturday 8pm est to 10pm est

Recruitment Needs:

At the moment our recruitment is open to all! If this sounds like something you’d be interested don’t hesitate to come talk to us!

Discord-

mtrbtmygoat

Hey! Send me a request on discord!!
muzikalfae - I believe we have what u are looking for :smiley:

Hey Holy,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps, a tank and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 10 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. We are a cross faction guild.

We achieve AoTC for every tier, and are currently on a raid break until the next tier. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Deplete Repeat on Sargeras is looking to fill and Augmentation Evoker spot if interested. We are an AOTC/M+ focused guild, ranked #80 on realm, quality over quantity.

If you would like to know more, please friend request me on Discord. Rune.dk

Hi Holyrollr,

Our guild, Midlife Crisis, on Area-52 is an AOTC focused guild with a heavy mythic+ active group. We are also looking to keep building to solidify a 20 person team to push further into mythic raiding.

Our raid nights are Tue/Wed/Thu 9p-11:45p (eastern). We have AOTC both tiers this expansion and are staffing up the roster for Amirdrassil. We are looking to add several DPS classes as well as a Preservation Evoker to our 20 person heroic team that will be running on Wed nights as well as our full 30 person raid team that will be starting at normal and run on Tue/Thu nights.

Our main recruitment thread can be found on Area-52’s Forum [H/A]<Midlife Crisis> 3/9M Aberuss / AOTC / M+ Keys Guild Recruiting

If you’re interested in talking more please feel free to contact me.
Discord: bigpoppakane
BNET: Karlzmon#1583

Hi there Holyrollr,
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. We are currently looking to fill roles on our fri/sat night progression team. We raid from 9:30pm -12:30 EST. We are in the process of picking back up after a long drawn out season and would love to talk to you and see if you are interested in what we have to offer. Im including our link to the guild information for you to look through. If you are interested please dont hesitate to reach out! I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi

On the off chance you haven’t found a home yet, dropping my spam below!

Guild: Lusts For Trash - Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
VoI- 8/8N 8/8H
Aberrus- 9/9N 9/9H
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 10pm-12am CST
Goal: AOTC
We are a casual AOTC guild that tends to be active after 10pm EST, when our RL obligations are fulfilled. We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid that comes out. Looking for a couple good dps to come die with us this tier. We do lots of M+ when we don’t raid, so come have fun and kill some bosses! Better be prepared to lust on trash!

Openings:
Melee Dps- Warrior, Rogue, Dk, Dh- Have none of those
Ranged Dps: Any

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678 (Me)
Discord: Icristhus#6754
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Btag: Icristhus#1625