Holy Priest Looking for Home

Hello,

I recently reached level 70 on my holy priest and am in the process of gearing (currently 375). I’m looking for a casual raiding community/guild I can contribute to and be a part of. I’m also interested in M+ as well.
I haven’t raided since Legion and prior to that I raided frequently in WotLK, Cata and MoP.
As a husband & father, ideally 2 nights of the week (Tuesday-Wednesday and Sunday) after 8 CST are the best hours. As early as 6:30-7p cst work with the right fit. Thanks for reading!

Feel free to respond here, add on battle.net Testynut#1620 or on Discord Testynut#1606

Hey! DANNY DEVITO FANCLUB [8/8 H][2/8 M] is looking to fill its ranks for casual mythic progression and weekly AOTC clears. We raid SATURDAY at 7PM [central/server], and are looking for more! We are okay helping gear through heroic.

I think our name speaks for itself, if you like our name you’ll probably like our guild. We are a group of friends who enjoy a good meme. We are currenlty rebuilding our roster, and are looking for more like minded folks to join us. Looking for those who are interested in the long haul, and want to find a new core group.

RAID TIMES:
SAT 7pm - 10pm [central/server]

CONTACTS:
[Andre - GM/RL] BNET: Andreinator#1396 & DISCORD: Andreinator#8929
[Tinsley - Officer] BNET: Tinsley#11270 & DISCORD: Tinsley#9973

hello friend this is what i can offer you if you feel like joining!

Hello Mates! we are looking for Healers and DPS to rebuild the Raid Team we are currently 8/8 H.

what we looking for:

• 2 healers spot open, a Priest would be ideal but any heal is welcome! (no need to have off dps for this, we look more into specialized heals)
  • 6 dps slots open, ideally a monk and a mage would be more than welcome but any dps is welcome right now, also if you are not experienced raiding feel free to trial out :slight_smile:

-Schedule:
Tuesday 9:00 pm -12:00 pm EASTERN
Wednesday 9:00 pm -12:00 pm EASTERN

-Requirements:

• 400+ item level.
  • Be on time to raid, if you cant be online send a message in discord group or to an officer.
  • Bring potions, food, phials, runes, and w.e you need while the guild can provide every now and then there will be times we don’t have what your character needs.
  • Enchants and gems are specially useful please make sure you bring the best you can afford you can ask the officers about your best in slot enchants or help if you have questions about these.
  • Have a Good Idea of the fight Itself BEFORE the raid night, watch a video or read a guide, if you require help to which sources to come to do some some light research ask an Officer and we will gladly help with what we can even explaining the fight.
  • What we can offer:
  • Solid Raid slot once trial its completed.
  • “Retry” if your trial seems to be lacking in certian area (mechanics/IL/average damage/heal per fight)
  • Keystone Group, take this with a grain of salt as there is a limit of how many people you can bring to a dungeon and how many people play tank as Main or OS for MID-HIGH keys so this is a work in progress but the ideal is keep everyone arround 2000 rating and help when we can to do 16s so everyone can consistently craft 418 BIS gear some of our players are already Keystone Heroes so ask me or Officer for more info!
  • We have warlock cookies :smiley:

Contacts:
Battle tag: Liffuvir#1785
Discord Tag: Liffuvir#8885

Heya ! I’m Monechot, the Recruitment Officer for In A Pickle-Thrall (Horde) // 18+ Guild
As with most 18+ guilds, we have explicit language. We do ask that all of our members have thick skin, as we like to banter, all in fun of course!

Our Guild does a little bit of everything, Casual Raiding, M+ pushing, and Fun Events/Contests

Our Raid Roster is currently full, but are looking for people to join for Keys.

Looking for:

Healer:

Disc / Holy Priest
Holy Paladin
Mistweaver Monk
Preservation Evoker
Ranged DPS:

Balance Druid
Shadow Priest
Devistation Evoker
BM/MM Hunters
Melee DPS:

Havoc DH
WW Monk
Ret Paladin
Other classes / roles open to the right fit.
Off-spec tank/healer roles for preferred.

We believe in team-work, and all of our members help one another in all aspects of game-play! Including: Helping our casual members get AoTc before the next raid tier. With gear requirements to enter.

We offer: A wide variety of activities everyone in the guild loves to do! From M+ and Raiding current tier, old content achievement/transmog runs, mount/pet farming, and transmog competitions!
Below is our current scheduled activity days:

Monday: Fun Runs (Every 2nd Monday)
Tues: Progression Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:00pm EST
Weds: Progression Raid Night 9pm EST until 11:00pm EST
Thurs: Mythic+ Night 9pm EST until 11:00pm EST
Fun-Run’s include a variety of things to do, we welcome any members of the guild to join in on the fun!

Mythic raid(s) ( older raids of the expansion / previous expansions ).
Current expansion Meta Raid achievement runs.
Older Meta Raid & Dungeon Achievements.
Transmog Runs for older raids / dungeons.
Contests!! - We offer a variety of contests including: Gathering Contests, Transmog Contests, Guild Lottery, etc! We give out gold prizes for the Winner(s)!
We also give in game gifts for Christmas every year!

If you’d like to inquire about our guild, or to join our community, you can contact me via the tags below. :slightly_smiling_face:

Battle.net:
Recruitment Officer: HazelHarlot#1445

Discord:
Recruitment Officer: HazelHarlot#3818

1 Like

Added you on Discord! Looking forward to talking with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Guild: Lusts For Trash - Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
8/8N 7/8H
Raid Times: Tues/Weds 10pm-12am CST
Goal: AOTC
We are a chill AOTC guild. We do lots of M+ when we don’t raid, so come have fun and kill some bosses! Better be prepared to lust on trash!

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678 (Me)
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Discord: Fedca#5743 (GL)
Btag: fedca#1826

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey Tytonno,

Lets chat, added you on disc.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:
Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression 8/8N 7/8H

Healer High Priority
Ranged Dps High Priority
Melee: Enh Shaman, WW monk, Feral

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hello there Tyronno!
After reading your post I just wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/astormragegnome-depót-late-night-heroic-aotc-progression-team-68h-recruiting-tanks-heals/1290929

We could use a priest, someone looking for community, and someone looking to hit keys!

Semi Retired is a raiding and m+ focused guild on Area 52 looking to build up our roster to push into mythic raiding for upcoming Patch 10.1! Our goal is to create an active, inclusive m+ community to strengthen our forces and teamwork so when Aberrus is open we go in ready to push hard.

We’re looking for more people like the people we have now: People who want to engage and do things together. People who are looking to be apart of the guild, not just use the guild to achieve their individual goals only. People should have goals and we want the guild to help people get them, but we also want people who will turn around and help others to achieve theirs.

The currect raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12 EST. M+ is run throughout the week and we do anywhere from +2s for valor and alts to higher keys pushing to KSH.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, reach out to talk to one of our officers. Add us on:
Xrusader (Guild Master) - BNet: silver9172#11607 - Discord: Xarali#6374
Akeychi (Officer) - Bnet: Rusams#1495 - Discord: Akeychi#1141