Older Dad on Area 52 Looking for Guild

Hey all, just returning back to WOW. I have been away for a while (left when they implemented re-rolling a stat on gear, not sure what xpac). Due to me working M-F 6am-4pm (EST), I am typically a weekend player (Friday Night - Anytime Saturday - Sunday until 4pmish EST) and rarely play anything outside of the previous times except for the occasional COD afterwork.

I am mainly looking for a casual guild with a mature/adult/older gen environment. I would be mostly into dungeons runs but could possibly commit to raids Friday Night after 9pmish EST and Saturday pretty much anytime except 5pmish-10pmish EST (wife time).

I am currently re-learning the game and learning about the latest xpac. All of my characters are on Area52. I have 9 characters (8 Horde and 1 Alliance - using the alliance character to get my feet back under me). My characters are as follows 32 Mage, 32 Paladin, 30 Hunter, 30 Druid, 30 Priest, 32 Shaman, 30 Death Knight, 23 Warrior, and my alliance character 64 Mage). I generally play either DPS or Heals in dungeon/raid settings, and almost never Tank except a few dungeons in my past (you do not want me tanking).

I am also not opposed to playing COD or other games (D4 comes out soon) with said guild either.

Feel free to respond here, or hit me up Dayen#1610

Hello there Aazzdayen!
After reading your post I think you might be a good fit for us, so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great day/night :slight_smile:

Still looking for possible guild. Just rolled a new character on Area 52 Horde (Orc Hunter).