[H][Thrall] 4 Adults LF New Home for DF

Hello! Our close group of friends is looking for a new guild. We’ve all been playing for multiple expansions and want to extend that into Dragonflight with the right home.

What we offer:

• Dedicated, adult, mature community experience.
  • We are kind and engaging with guild members.
  • We are high IO M+ pushers (all above 2k in S4 and Shamans pushing 2.6k).
  • Two of us are looking to raid for AOTC into DF.
  • Current classes & specs: Enh Shaman (raid, M+), BM Hunter (raid, M+), Resto Shaman (M+), BDK (M+)

What we’re looking for:

• A guild that is mature, adult-only, and inclusive of all types of people and viewpoints. We want diversity in opinions because that’s the only way to build a stronger community.
  • Two out of four of us are looking to raid Heroic for AOTC either at a casual or semi-hardcore level. One of the two used to be a mythic raider and RL/GM of a guild; the other is stepping into their second season raiding ever (but is a very quick learner). Raid times preferably W, F, or Su evenings.
  • We also want a community that pushes themselves in M+ and helps all members get KSM or greater each season. Our higher IO 4-some is willing to help with this as well.
  • Glory and achievement runs! A couple of us love to spend time doing these fun activities and getting all the cheevos and mounts we can!! LF a guild that dedicates time to these activities too.

If you think we might be a good fit for you and/or just want to ask some questions to learn more, please Discord DM me at Fizzy#9309.

Thank you!
Fizzy

2 Likes

Hey Chaoticc,
I’m in a guild that’s been around since Cata and a lot of us have been friends going even further back. Our guild is pretty laid back, but we do AotC every tier and most of our raiders also do KSM every tier or in some cases push much higher.

We’re looking for some friendly people to join the guild and add to our raid group. Our basic rules are to show up prepared to raid and don’t be a jerk - pretty simple. We happen to be on Thrall as well, so you wouldn’t have to transfer. If you’d like to talk, hit me up in game or send me a friend request to Bellows#1363 and we can see if this seems like a good fit for everyone.

Sorry, I didn’t notice I was posting with a toon that I haven’t played since last xpac. I actually do still play the game :grin:

Hey Chaoticc,
I am Zoey, and I am with on Illidan
We are 11/11M Sepulcher and raid Wed/Thurs 7:30-11pm CST

This is our team on Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/667490

We have a ton of fun in farm and I can link you our tier’s highlight reel and Jailer kill video:

But also prioritize prog. We are looking for raiders who prepare themselves well, are mechanically and team orientated, and help foster a positive atmosphere. We have a great officer core that does a ton of fight prep to make sure we go into raid as prepared as possible and make good use of our time.

I would love to talk more about what your looking for in a guild and if we are potentially a good fit or you can check out our discord at https://tinyurl.com/lildumb

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey Chaoticc,

Casually Toxic is reforming up for DF and is looking for more. We reside on Area 52 and are Horde. Currently running M+ nightly to help with KSM and gear up alts. I sent a discord invite to you and looking forward to chatting. Talk soon!

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps, a tank, and a healer for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team, for Season 4 and Dragonflight. The guild has been around for about 8 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. Since the event of cross-faction raiding, about half of our team decided to go alliance, so we also have an alliance guild on Thrall, Its Hero Not Bloodlust. We use a community chat for now, until Blizzard allows cross-faction guilds, use the same discord, and raid and run m+ together as we did before.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hey chaotic,

Sent a discord request, here is our spam below. Hope to hear from you.