::: looking for new server/guild ::::

Hi there! We are located on Zul’jin. We are a new guild that split off from another guild. We got AOTC over there and in this one last season. We raid Sun/Wed 8-11pm EST. Our guild leader/raid leader has been leading guilds and raids since Vanilla. While we do focus on progression and obtaining AOTC, we don’t treat it like a job. We have a dedicated M+ Officer who was >3k this last season. He, and all of us, are willing to run keys of all levels. Outside of game, we love to hang out in Discord and even have Discord parties. We support each other in game and out of game. We also have an Achievements Officer. Earlier tonight we got some old classic guild achievements together. He also runs with people for transmogs/mounts. Hope to hear from you!

Hi. RoastedQuail US–Lightninghoof (Connected Realms - Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, Ravenholdt, The Venture Co, Twisting Nether) is a longstanding, active and casual AOTC guild dating back to Vanilla. We are a tightknit, social group engaging in a wide variety of endgame content including Normal and Heroic Raid, Mythic+, PVP, Achievements, and spamming Discord with otter memes.

We raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8-10pm EST, and run Mythic+ Mondays and throughout the week.

Needs: Newer and veteran players alike. Players new to raiding and Mythic+ are welcome. All roles and specs welcome. We value player enjoyment over meta specs. For raid, available roles are DPS and Healing though Tanks with Off-Specs are more than welcome. For Mythic+, run what you love. We have members running keys at varying levels (+2 – 20s and beyond) all week long.

Expectations: No Toxicity. Be kind, be decent. Raiders should have good attendance, team oriented attitude, the ability to communicate on Discord, must use DBM/Bigwigs and Weak Auras, focus on your role, have a positive attitude, patience and growth mindset while we progress as a guild, good sense of humor, and a desire to have fun.

If interested, hit me up on my Discord (fintem84#5169) or Bnet (fintem1259#1488), and you can come check out raid or keys with us. No need to immediately jump servers or join guild, just come chill with us in Discord, wreck some mobs, and have fun.

Hey Punisher,

[A] Lightnings Hand - Nesingwary

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 830pm to 11pm EST and have been raiding consistently for 10+years and would like more people to join our great friendly group of players to enjoy a fun, laid back approach to this game while making progress.

We also have several groups doing Mythic + content. AOTC and KSM consistently!

If intrerested in talking more hit me up in game or Kula, Healium or Utopea (Bnet Luminnarus#1437 or Ailissa#1577) to discuss it some more. You can also reach me on Discord at Ailissa/xxsamaraxx1984#6795

Now would be a great time to join to get started with us with 10.1 content, new players are encouraged to join our guild we have plenty of players that offer help!

Well met, Punisher! If progression-focused and laid-back is what you’re looking for, look no further! One Night Affair (A) US-Stormrage is a 1-night/week AOTC-focused guild that had tremendous success in S1 and are already well on our way to matching that success in S2. In addition to our required 1-night, we also have an option second night for raid and a dedicated M+ night. If this sounds like something you’d want to be a part of, let us know! See info below and hope to hear from you soon:

Guild & Server: One Night Affair (A) US-Stormrage
Raid Times/Days: Tues 830-1130pm EST, Thurs 9-11 EST (optional night)
Current Progression: 4/9H ASC, AOTC and 2/8M VOTI
Recruitment Contacts: Russo#4482 Lucast#0562 (Discord)
Requirements: Attendance of 90+% is required. AOTC-focused, but may kill a mythic boss or 2.
Needs: 1 exceptional dps (pref DH)

Hey there! Are you still looking for a guild? If so, may I interest you in a guild named Starworld West? We are an alliance guild located on Blood Furnace. We are a group of dad/mid-core players who like to push content at a reasonable pace. We have several members over 2.4k io and several other with KSM in S1.

Our raid night is currently Sundays @8pm server (CST). We finished 6/8H VOTI, just need to bolster our roster a bit to get AotC in 10.1. If this sounds like a good fit for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I can answer any questions you may have!

Btag: Cthulhoo#11286
Discord: SgtCthulhoo#6180

Hello there! We are recruiting, and definitely looking for a DH for raid if that’s something you’re interested in.

US-Sargeras-Alliance

Unbound Eternals is growing!

We are a relaxed, goal-oriented group that loves to progress as far as we can while still preserving the spirit of fun. We are looking to get into some Mythic this patch!

Experience: 8/9N

We are an active home for:

• Mythic Key Pushers
  • Arena Pushers
  • RBG Teams
  • Casual pet/Mount Collectors
  • Crafting Enthusiasts

We are a mostly 21+ group (a few outliers) that realize this is a game to have fun and down some bosses and bust up some battlegrounds.

Our current schedule for 10.1 is:

• Weds/Thurs 7pm-9pm cst (server time)

High need for:
1 heals, with ability to flex dps on farm bosses
1 mage
1 boomy
1 DH

We also do fun alt, xmog, and achievement runs throughout the week and weekend.

Contact via Discord

Allegrata: Allegrata#5270

Stupiddart: SthrnRebel#7123

Dingo: RatedD4Dingo#3373

Callmealice: Quora#1337

We are Discrepancy on Illidan. We are a group of former AoTC and Mythic Raiders who aim to get AoTC and push mythic in Aberrus and beyond. Our core are a bunch of people who have been playing since the early days of WoW. We raid Friday and Saturday nights 8PM EST to 1030PM EST. We are looking for good people who are a personality match to the guild and are good players. We are 8/9 Normal after our first run and plan to be into heroic tonight after downing Sarkereth.

You like playing the “D-tier” spec but play it at a high level and are way more comfortable on that then the S Tier? We are the guild for you. We play this game for fun and want our guildies to have fun playing. We do still pay attention to roles though so no sorry we can’t run 10 melee dps.

We are a Mid-core guild. Our player base are adults with responsibilities, so we understand there are things more important than the game. Communication is key though. If you are interested reach out to Kippo BTag Kippo#1334 or discord Kippo#2813

Hello!

I’m with the Jeffs, a guild that’s aotc focused but holds a laid back environment so that we can enjoy our time playing together. Outside of raid we do m+, old raids, and play other games with each other.

We raid Sat/Sun 6:30-9:30 pst

If you’re interested feel free to add my discord or bnet!

Bnet: Beacan#1599
Discord: Boogan#3595

Hey Punisher,

I know you’re currently DH main, but let’s go fishing with your shammy or monk :slight_smile: I’m looking for a raid/M+ healer to run with our guild. We do normal raiding and have lots of people running M+ for KSM (17 in the guild last season). We have a lot of collectors (mogs, mounts, pets, achievements) in the guild as well so there is activity outside of our raid window. Raids are 2 hours a week, Sunday 8-10 eastern. Not much in the way of PvP with our current group. Happy to chat if you’d like to talk, reach out to me through BNet: Samvimes#11432. Hope you find something that fits what you’re looking for.

Sam

Yo! We are currently looking for an enhance sham. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hillidan-legal-risk-management-28m-recruiting-for-101/1562169

Discord contacts:
Flub#2175
Ever#7963

Cupcakes and Leather [H] {Thrall]

We are currently recruiting for our Raidteam (Cross Realm+Cross Faction)

Thursday/Friday: 9:15estPM-12:00estAM

We dont not require you to join the guild if you are off Realm/Faction.

Intentions: Speed clearing Heroic while working our way into mythic, main focus - Progression.

-Organized

-Stable

-Active

-Social

While main focus will be Raid Progression, We will have active Key Pushers, and an Active Mythic+ Community.

Anyone interested in making Progression in 10.1 do not hestitate to reach out, Even if you are not used to Heroic/Mythic content. Only real requirment is be willing to Learn and Always have the drive to be better.

Discord: AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Guild & Server: Area52 [H]
Raid Times/Days: T/W 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Current Progression: 8/8H VOTI 8/9 NM Aberrus
Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc
Requirements: Must always strive to improve and move forward, were searching for people to flow with the content rather than fall behind. Be on time, respectful, and willing to learn. We are additionally looking for (AOTC) Focused players who are interested in a few Mythic raiding kills. 405 is the required minimum ilvl. Were looking for relaxed, yet serious raiders, but please have some humor. Must be open to swap specs/classes if necessary to accommodate the team; not required but a great plus.
Needs: We have openings for the following spots:
Range dps and HPs are what I’m primarily looking for, but I’m open to talking about other roles as well…

Yo Punisher!

Not sure if you have found a home yet but I figured I’d toss my recruitment blurb at you as well!!

I’ll keep it short and sweet!~ Empyrean is currently working to fill out its newly formed raid team to a 2/3/9 roster! We are looking for chill folks who want to make friends and clear Normal & Heroic at relaxed pace. But please don’t mistake that for having a lackadaisical attitude towards clearing content, we are serious when it comes to downing bosses with the time we have to raid!

Raid Times/Days: Thursday & Friday 8-11pm CST

Current Progression: 9/9N | 1/9H

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: StarliteKitsu or RadiantYeen
You can also respond to this forum thread and I will do my best to get back to you!

Requirements:
410iLvl
Knowledge of the class you play.
Ability to accept constructive feedback.
The ability to be punctual.
A friendly attitude.
Accepting of LGBTQIA+ Folks.

Looking For:

3 to 4 DPS. - DH/Rogue/Mage/DK/Warlock

But if you don’t fit any of these specifics please feel free to reach out anyways!!

Hope to hear from you soon!

• Tati, GM of Empyrean

Hello Punisher,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST - 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Progress

8/9H Abberus

9/9N Abberus

Please fill out our raid team application form below

forms.gle/J7488vWvU5cPFQ9q7

Contact information

Bnet - Nuance#11810

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

Hey Punisher, I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!

Hi Punisher!
Just dropping by to see if you might be interested in learning more about our guild! We run a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, We have different events going on in the guild each week. We raid on Fri-Sat (currently only looking for healers and backup players but willing to consider other roles) and have an optional night on Thursdays. (All are welcome!! Times are in the link) M+ Teams, random fun guild events, and will be adding more in the near future! We have a great guild with a cozy family vibe to us.
I’m including the link to our guild information, feel free to check us out and see what we have to offer! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach
me is on Discord at Byndi. I look forward to hearing back from you

Hi!

Introducing Mid Echelon!- we are a reforming group of CE raiders rejoicing to play with old friends. Looking for some solid pieces to finalize our roster. TUES/WED 8-11 EST - we are housed on Tichondrius. Looking for a Tank(I have one for the timebeing but looking to replace long term)/A healer (Even a healing officer to organize healing cooldowns etc.) and some melee DPS. DM me on Discord Nickthetrainn - Rolls for loot/ Semi-hardcore- come game

[NA] [H/A] (Zul’Jin) Critically Dumb 9/9H

Critically Dumb is looking for players to solidify our raid roster for Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible

Who are we?

Critically dumb is a guild formed by a group of friends that enjoyed playing together and wanted more from the community of the game. On a cold winter night in 2018, the guild was founded by a group of friends and has been steadily growing ever since. The original goal of the guild was to raid together but it quickly grew to become a guild that not only achieved AOTC but also has dipped its toes into mythic every tier since.

PVE

The main goal of Critically Dumb is to achieve AOTC each tier and progress as far as we can into mythic before the end of the tier. We enjoy progression raiding and enjoy playing the game together to its fullest extent in all forms of content in the game. However, we also enjoy playing other games outside of world of warcraft together and also enjoy content outside of raiding. Most of our raid team runs keys together outside of raid time and achieved KeyStone Hero last season and plan on achieving it this season as well.

We are currently priority looking for all dps specs to round out the mythic roster. High priority needs are a warrior, DH, and spriest.

PVP

Recently we have broadened our horizons to include a RBG team that is led by one of our members with extensive knowledge of PVP and RBG’s. Our raiders participate in PVP outside of raids on off nights of raid and we are actively creating a RBG team to see how far we can push ourselves in PVP.

AVAILABILITY

It is imperative to our raid team that you are on time and can maintain a near perfect attendance to raid. Our raid times are and always have been 8pm-11pm EST on Tuesday and wednesday. That being said, we understand that real life comes first and sometimes you will not be able to make it.

Aberrus, The Shadowed Crucible

Currently we are 9/9H and looking to start mythic progression.

How to Apply
Please reach out to me on discord dave.8008

Would love for you to apply