[A]Enhancement shaman lf raiding guild

Last tier played on retail was CN and I achieved aotc. Raided for several expansions since WotLK. No current logs for DF but I am working on trying to get some posted. The only real restrictions I have are no late night guilds during the weekdays. Late night is fine for the weekend. Currently 379 ilvl and I play daily mostly doing m+ as of right now. add yoloswag420#1627 if interested. Thanks <3

1 Like

Hi Twoiq!

I think you would be a great addition to our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Kira or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Lexiii#1872
Battlenet- LexiRenee#1472
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

1 Like

Hello ! If your goal is to push CE , I’d love to have a chat with you ! Here’s Wired info, hit me up if you are interested !

< Wired - Stormrage >
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST.
Current Prog: 8/8N, 6/8H

We are looking for competent raiders whose mutual goal is Mythic Progression. We are rebuilding from a 4-year break in WoW. We have various CE players currently grouping together to create our own team of amazing players.

Wired has been around since 2008 and has been Mythic raiding each tier we were together. We took a hiatus from the second patch of BFA to current. We have veteran players and new players alike.

Current Needs:

Healers: Restoration Shaman, Mistweaver Monk
DPS (Range): Mage, Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Warlock, Shadow Priest
DPS (Melee): Enhancement Shaman

Questions? Feel free to message an officer!

We carry an active discord and promising community that runs M+s. Most of our players also play various games together so it’s not just WoW but its focused WoW.

Questions:
Kaldormu: Divader#1585 (Bnet) // Brycan#8227 (Discord)
Azgarde: Azgarde#1282 (Bnet) // Azgarde#2158 (Discord)

Wired (US - Stormrage) | Warcraft Logs

1 Like

Hello there!!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We raid on Fri-Sat nights from 9:30-12:30 EST. With an optional/Alt raid on thursdays at the same time.
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

1 Like

Still looking:)

Hello!

The Jeffs on Dalaran is an aotc focused guild that is currently 7/8N moving into heroic tonight. We’re a fun group of friends that has been causally raiding since 8.3 together and achieving aotc and KSM, with several of our raiders having other raid groups/further progression throughout the week. Our goals in Dragonflight are to maintain or past achievements while also looking to push a little further and get some mythic prog when/if we’re ready for it.

Our raid times are Sat/Sun 6-9 PST. If this sounds like a good fit for you or you have any questions, feel free to add me on either Bnet or Discord as we’d love to add you to our roster.

Bnet: Beacan#1599
Discord: Boogan#3595

Update to info, 8/8n 3/8h with some decent kills and some not so decent. Logs will obviously get better with time but I am also now 386 ilvl and 2 set tier. pm or message on here if intereset <3:)