Kel'Thuzad - Tauren Protection Warrior LF Guild for 10.1

LF guild for 10.1 raiding. Ive been a protection Warrior since Burning Crusade. Just came back to this xpac about 3 weeks ago. Leveled an alliance, got to 405 ilvl, cleared 8/8N and 7/8H all about a week ago. Decided to transfer my tauren prot main and have been gearing since. (Already cleared 8/8N 6/8 H within 4 days of starting on that character) So please excuse my gear score. Anyhow. If you’re looking for a Tank hmu with any questions you may have.

add me Thebanger#11932

Hey there Veniym,
Just dropping by to see if youd be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times are in our guild info)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find any interest to do so, we do also have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!!