Lock / Mage / Hunter LF active guild

Hi Kornnix,

We might be the right guild for you

Join us as Clan Seppuku turned 17 this year on Dalaran. We are a World 2st™ AotC inclusive social horde cross faction guild.

We are recruiting social members, peeps who are interested in doing AotC, M+, and having fun along the way.

Social activities include, raffles, lotteries, TONK WARS, Hide n seek, Drunk darts, Scavenger Hunts, and more

Every Monday we do Mythics, raid toons that have not completed 1 for the week are at the top of the list. Those people become helpers for those who still need at least 1 for the week. Keys are also done sporadically during the week as we have the right group comps

3 Raid teams

Team 1 - Negative Douchebags
Tues 8pm-10pm + Sun 8pm-10pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, healers, and 1 dps

Team 2 Pet’s Pets
Wed+Thurs 10pm-12am EST
Looking for Augment Evokers and dps

Team 3 - The Revengers
Fri+Sat 9pm-11pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, heals, multiple dps, Windwalkers, and Warlocks in particular

Requirements
1- Be Awesome
2- Have Fun
3- Be open to criticism

Be ready for THE BIG QUESTIONS upon accepting guild membership

Contact
Btag - Wraist#1129
Discord - Wraist#5218

Quickest response will be through discord as this can be checked almost anywhere almost anytime.

Lok 'tar

would LOVE to talk with you discord is Bigkef#8664. Coul use all 3 of your in our raid team. We are always doing m+ and random stuff in discord

Hey there, not sure your schedule so reaching out on a whim here. You can add me on discord: Atrianna

Our raid times are 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun and we are 9/9M

Hello there trio!

I rhink we may have a guild and raid team for you all!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Discord is Bigkef#8664. I would love to add you we have room for you guys.

Hey Kornnix,

We’re recruiting dps in our guild. We’re in area 52, parasomnia 5/9m. Late night guild (PST)

Add me in discord and let’s chat:
irizz0828

Hello, Kornnix, our guild could always use more raiders. I’ll post our raid stuff and let you see if it’ll work for you guys.

Recruiting for 2nd raid group of guild
Tanks: closed
Healer: need evoker, rdruid, mw monk, or rshaman.
Dps: mage prio, need most

Mon/tues 9pm to midnight est.

Our 1st group went 7/9 mythic this tier, the second group is being created with intentional purpose to push for cutting edge for season 3.

Our guild loves running m+ too for off raid times.
Discord: tanatithe
Btag: tanatithe#1976

Message if interested, we are on area 52, horde/alliance mixed guild.
Please let me know any questions or concerns, transparency is my goal.

Hey Kornnix, we would love to talk to you directly. Look below for our info and feel free to add us to discuss further.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ASC
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 28s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need Ranged and Melee DPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons#9572, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Discord: rainess

Greetings Kornnix! We are an Alliance -based, dual faction, social guild welcoming community-minded members. We offer an environment that is geared toward mature adults without toxicity or overt vulgarity. We have a non-discriminatory environment with friendly players and mature leadership. We provide dual faction Discord, guild repairs, raffles, m+ push, and smiles. Rank advancement based on participation and overall friendly attitude.

See more reviews here!

Pensive strives to be mature and chill guild where guildies get away from stressors of real life. As such, we keep chat clear of vulgarity, begging for speed leveling, gold, carrying, politics, religion, and other potentially toxic topics. We are laid back in the respect that all members play what they want - how they want, when they want - with the same full guild support, friendship and camaraderie as any Raider or Leadership Member. Members are helpful, kind, supportive and fun. Leadership and Officers are mature and responsive.

Current 10.2 Raid Opportunities:
Tues/Thurs 9-11p Server Time *Edit - all positions now full
Sat daytime noon start Server Time
Sat 8-10:30p Server Time

For Alliance invite: Use the in-game guild application and wait to be screened!

For Horde invite: DM GM Veravox @ Bnet nestlie18#1700 or Veravox on Discord!

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

ktownwright: disc

Raids t/w/th 7-9 cst. CE aspirations

Come check out The Chicky Nuggy Squad we’ are an AOTC focused guild on US-Thrall that raids 1 night a week. We require a consistent attendance, a positive, patient and non-toxic attitude, willing to learn. Know your class/spec, if you’re learning a new class/spec for raid please be willing to take help.

Raid Times: Fridays from 8:30p-12:30a ET

Open Recruitment: min 10 DPS, 1-2 Healers, Second tank
Aug Evoker
Ele Shaman
Unholy DK
MM or BM Hunter
Warlock (any spec)
Mage (all specs)
Boomkin
WW Monk
Preservation Evoker
Resto Druid
Holy or Disc Priest

Contact Shabinaa on Discord at princessshabs#2053 or BTag Shabinaa#1110

Hey man,

Discord is in the post: [H] <HardcoreCasuals>-Shandris 9/9H Aberrus 8-11PM EST Tues/Wed - LF Ranged DPS - #5 by Wikid-shandris

hey kornnix, my guild For No Raisin is recruiting range dps for herioc raid, more info in my post, including disc info

Discord: Ogre_XD9378. I know it’ll probably take a while to get through all the discord adds, but when/if you do I’d like to chat with you to see if you guys will be a good fit for our guild and what we’re looking for.

Hey!
Our Guild [Bold-Stormrage] may be a good fit for you.
We are looking for all types of gamers. We accommodate raiders, key runners and casual/socials.
Our guild is home to two raid teams and a coordinated Mythic+ community, but we also have an active discord where we talk about anything and everything for anyone who just wants a nice place to hang out.
Add me so we can chat!
Discord: victoriakins
Btag: VictoriaKins#1971

We need all of those classes. We are AOTC focused and usually do maybe the 1st boss of mythic (we have 5 or so raiders that pug mythic raid after that).

Resurgence on Mal’Ganis. Here’s our recruit post: AOTC focused guild: [H][Mal'Ganis] <Resurgence>

Here’s my discord: thegenjuro

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are working towards AOTC looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter/Evoker

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight/Pally/Feral

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:45pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/lAL4WdDSvJW?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739

Hi Kornnix,
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot on Stormrage. We are currently looking to fill roles for our Fri/Sat night progression team. Right now we are currently looking for a healer or dps, We raid from 9:30pm -12:30 EST. I would love to sit down and tell you more about us if you are interested. I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi