[H][Area-52] 2700 resto/ele sham LF mplus. maybe raid?

Long time wow player here. I am really enjoying this expansion. I took off raiding and most mplus last xpack, but I was a serious CE raider for BFA and Legion.

I am looking for a non-toxic guild or group I can do mplus with. I am open to raiding depending on the how try-hard the group is.

Currently, I have been floating around some social guilds looking for people to play with.
Feel free to leave a post here or pm me.

Thank You.

BTAG: Dan18179 Discord: Dan (Dooku)#5465

still looking for a cool home

Hey Youngdan,
I’d Love to chat with you, I think you’d be a good addition to our guild. Going to leave our information here as well.

Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know & expect from us:

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well as Mythic level raiding.
  • We enjoy running Mythic+ keys and pushing them.
  • We are very active in discord
  • We offer events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc.
  • We believe in open and honest constructive criticism and feedback

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding
  • Knowledge of your class/if you don’t know something speak up, ask for help, research your class.
  • Knowledge of fights and being prepared (Watching videos, read guides etc), come with consumables, and readiness to do whatever the fight may require.
  • Ability to take constructive criticism.

Healers: High Priority- Holy Pally, Pres Evoker
Tank- Guardian Druid/Blood DK
Dps: High Priority- Elemental Shaman, Balance Druid, Warlock (Demo, Destro), Dev Evoker, Shadow Priest

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Raid Lead: Btag: Aria#13773
Raid Lead: Discord: xstarlite#2756

Raid Assist: Btag: Psychostep#1501
Raid Assist: Discord: Psychostep#8457

• I cannot make weekends raid times.

Moonlight Gaming is recruiting heals and dps for heroic/mythic raiding and m+. We raid wed/thur 8:00-10:30 PM EST. Fair warning while we do plan to all transfer to area 52 we haven’t yet and I’m not in a huge rush to force people to until we’re close to clearing heroic. However we’re a skilled and close knit group that plan on being active in m+ and are active in discord. If you’re interested in learning more/chatting you can hit me up tomathon#1842 in bnet or Tomathon#4519 in discord.

*gearing my search for more of a mplus. It can be a raiding guild that does mplus.

Hey Youngdan. My guild, Touch My Murloc, is equally invested in Mythic+ and raiding. Our goals are AOTC and 2k+ ratings/ KSM. We raid Sun & Mon 7-10pm EST but run M+ all week long. We’re a mix of casual and semi-hardcore players, we started as a group of IRL friends and have been growing the guild slowly (up to about 20 players now). Let me know if this sounds like a potential fit!

*updated to mplus focused post

Hello YoungDan!

After reading your post I think maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night.