[H] Warlock LF Guild

I’m looking for a guild to learn all there is to learn in Wow. I’m currently level 65 and have never done any dungeons or anything. I’ve just been doing quests and leveling. I would like to find a guild to learn all of this stuff with. I’ve joined a couple and chat is really quiet, nothing much going on. I’m eastern time zone and mainly play in the evenings.

2 Likes

Hey Rainee and welcome to WoW. (Dunder Mifflin Gaming Co) is on the Area 52 server. We are a casual guild with a bunch of kind players who genuinely enjoy helping others and forming friendships within the guild. We enjoy a bunch of different activities; raiding, PvP, achievement runs, community events, leveling alts.

Our most active times are in the evening EST, from about 7/8 pm - 11 pm. Our guild chat is not always super active, but you will always get an answer, and if we know a member is looking to do something specific (like a dungeon or mythic), we actively figure out a time that we can get a group to help out!

Feel free to send me a message or come check us out. I hope you find the perfect guild home for yourself! <3

Hey Rainee,

Let’s chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:
Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Current Progression 8/8N 7/8H

Healer High Priority
Ranged Dps High Priority
Melee: Enh Shaman, WW monk, Feral, Boomkin, Rogue, DK

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Raiders

Progression: 3/8M VotI

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-Midnight EST. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Sunday and Monday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts and people who don’t make the progression team. It would also give you a chance to learn the ropes and run some new content while you develop as a player.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also have some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to remain the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

[H][Area 52] 8/8 N 5/8H recruiting for Heroic and M+
We are primarily looking for Raiders to help us build a solid raid team, M+! Raids are held on Fridays and Saturdays from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. est (5-7pm PST, CT 7-9pm), and Discord is only {required} for communication during raids. Also, if you are interested and believe you are a good fit, We have openings for the following spots:
DPS, & Heals want (druid, & evoker preferred).

We value DPS who can switch between specs if necessary, depending on the comp.

Requirements: Must always strive to improve and move forward, were LF people to flow with the content rather than fall behind. Be on time, respectful, and willing to learn. This is a semi-casual prog guild; throughout the week, we run mythic plus and check raid logs.

Just have a good attitude and be chill; we’re a funny bunch who joke around a lot. Discord is active and social.

Contact information: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc

Hey there Rainee!
Welcome to the game!!After reading your post I just wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family to see if you might be interested in learning more about us. We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find any interest to do so, as we also have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/astormragegnome-depót-late-night-heroic-aotc-progression-team-78h-recruiting-tanks-heals/1290929

[A] STORMRAGE < Talk to the Parse > LF DPS & a Healer - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com) Check us out we’re pretty active . can always hop in discord and hangout

Hi Rainee, We would welcome you to check out our M+ and raiding guild, No Gods No Masters. We’re friendly with new players and a few of our members regularly run dungeons or do leveling activities. Yes, we’re mainly active in the evenings and Eastern time zone. Please add me on discord to chat more teglin#8859.

Community and Guild For N/H raiding and Mythic+ - Recruitment / Communities Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)