[H][Thrall][AOTC] <LAN Party> | LF Ranged DPS & Healer

About Us
LAN Party is a semi-hardcore guild that focuses on environment above everything else. We are a performance driven guild who still knows how to have fun. Outside of raid, we aim to build up our M+ and PVP community. We are building a core base of players who are looking to push keys daily to farm gear and IO as well as boost their CR.

Recruitment Needs
We are building up to a 20-man roster with quality players. Our core group is AOTC and ready to jump into Mythic Nathria; however, we plan to re-clear heroic until we can get to a stable 20-man roster. While our goal is to push into Mythic Nathria as far as we can, we are also aiming to build a core roster for 9.1. Current guild needs are for ranged DPS (Mage, Warlock, Boomkin) and Holy/Disc Priest. Even if not a preferred class/role, we are accepting all talented players.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM EST
Thursday: 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM EST

Raid Expectations:
Bring all consumables (flask, armor kit, food, oils).
Fully enchanted and gemmed gear.
Add-ons: DBM or Bigwigs, WeakAuras, Exorsus Raid Tools, RC Loot Council.
Pre-watch boss fight videos ahead of raid night (ReadyCheckPull, FatbossTV, StankieGaming).
100% attendance is expected. Post in raid-attendance on the rare occasion an attendance issue arises.
Come on time. Invites at 8:00, first pull at 8:15.
Comms should be clear unless related to raid strategy.
A minimum of one Mythic 14+, and 3 Mythic +10 dungeons completed a week by raid members.
Be respectful to all guild mates during raid.
Have FUN!!

Mythic+ Keys:
We have dedicated members of the guild who will help anyone and everyone get their keys done for the week. If you love pushing keys/IO and/or are looking to find a new push group, then tag the keys channel and let’s get a run in!

BattleNet Contact Info:
Fizzy#11565 (GM)
HPDeskjet#1221 (Officer)

Discord Contact Info:
Fizzy#9309 (GM)
HPDeskjet#0240 (Officer)

2 Likes

bumping post

still looking for more!

I sent a request!

Hi Melinle, we’ll be online tomorrow AM to accept! Thanks for your interest!

Still looking for more!! Bring on the heals :slight_smile:

Bumping post

Bumping post

Whispered someone in your guild. Random whisper probably wasn’t the best choice lol.

I’m interested.

Hey man, feel free to whisper me and we can chat about joining!

BattleNet Contact Info:
Fizzy#11565 (GM)

Discord Contact Info:
Fizzy#9309 (GM)

Bumping post

still looking for more!

Bumping post

Still looking for more!

Bumping post

I’m currently looking to Push Mythic+ That’s something I’m really trying to focus on hate puggin I’m a resto shaman 214 ilvl 10/10 H 2/10 M reach me at Reg#11331

still looking for more!

bumping post!

Getting into mythic! Need a few more deeps!

This is a bump.