217 Outlaw rouge/200 windwalker 10/10 H looking for mythic guild

Hello Poppy! Officer Chat on Zul’jin is 9/10 heroic and looking to fill a few DPS spots so we can move into our mythic progression. We raid 8pm-11pm pacific time on Tuesday/Wednesday nights and an optional heroic clear on Fridays. We’re a happy little family looking to push what we can into Mythic. We’d like to hit CE but we also want this game to be a game, not a second job.

We’re fun to hang out with and do stuff throughout the week. We are also LGBTQ+ friendly, as more than a few of our members and officers hit one or more of those letters. If any of this sounds interesting to you my discord is Lilith#0372

Added bnet Geekn#11423

Hey there! You didn’t mention raid times or faction, but I hope one of our groups would be a good fit for you!

Phasers On Stun - H - Illidan

Raid times:
Weekend group: 12pm-4pm central time on Saturday Sunday (weekend afternoons). 1/10m, 10/10h last tier: 10/12m.
Weeknight group: 5-8pm central time, Wednesday and Thursday. 9/10h. New for SL.

Friday night heroic (very optional) 5-8pm central time.

Rules & Information:
Age limit - We do not want players under 18, most of the guild is in their mid 20s to mid 30s.
Loot - RCLootCouncil. You keep BoP upgrades for your mainspec. BoEs go to the guild bank always.
Attendance - needs to be above 80% within any rolling 3 month average. Absences need to be posted in discord in advance. Not the place for you if your work schedule is crazy, or you often need to AFK.
Roster size - we run a roster of around 25. 5 people sit for every fight. It rotates on a per boss basis in an attempt to get everyone the loot they need. Know that you will sit sometimes. Probably for at least 1-2 bosses a weekend.
Guild bank - takes all BoEs & provides food, flasks, prepots, repairs, etc.
Civility - We won’t tolerate racism, homophobia, or just generally being a horrible person. First offense gets you removed for any of this.

The ultimate goal of this guild is to build a mythic team capable of getting CE. I don’t have any interest in being top 100, top 500, or anything like that; however I would like to get there eventually. We’re definitely not going to sacrifice being decent human beings or having fun to get there though.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18

Discord: brandy#0001
battle.net: brandy#1599

Death,

I think we might meet your criteria, If you are still looking you can check our Guild out, 3/10M and AOTC raiding T-W and Heroic Mondays at 10pm-1am EST. More info here: [A] 3/10M Recruiting CE players or Btag Matthew#1470

Would love to chat with you!

We just got AOTC we raid twice a week being Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 Eastern time (Thrall Server time) and we are on Horde.
Last expansion we went 10/12 mythic with Carapace down to 8%.

We are rounding up our roster to progress through mythic. Our guild is a close family and we stay away from drama. On off-nights we run alt raids and mythic +.

Add slegEr#1552 on bnet or slegEr#2069 on discord to chat.

Thank you!!

Hey hey DP
With Geass Control is filling out the remainder of a roster for Mythic progress.
Cleared AOTC and re running for gear funnels and making sure everyone is up to speed that we bring along.

We are on this Tuesday and Thursday. Should clear all on Tuesday but we have a buffer for Thursday if necessary. Welcome to come along and see if you vibe? easy clears regardless.

And generic recruiting nonsense below

Raid times 6pm-9pm(Pst) Tues/Thurs.

Main focus of filling out the last of our roster for Mythic.

Looking at all Healing Classes and DPS at the moment.

Try to impress me you pheasants
We have Keystone Pushing for the try-hards
We have RBG’s for the Chads
We have Anime for the neckbeards

We get that loot and talk a little crap (apparently S hit is a no no word?) about our friends to their faces.
Pretty sweet place.
Don’t be soft

Bnet - SteveRogers#1994
Discord - Guy - he/him/sire/lord #4867

Hey there! We are currently looking for more awesome dps for the raid team! If you like what you read, hit me up!
Symbiosis is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei/Bloodscalp/Boulderfist/Maiev/Stonemaul looking to improve our roster for the mythic raid team. We are currently 3//10M in CN! We were just shy of hitting CE in BFA (11/12M in Nyalotha), but we are continuing to strive to hit CE now. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Fire Mage
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact us at
MaikCiano#1365 (btag), MaikCiano#9385 (discord)
or
Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Hey we raid Wed/Thurs/Sat (optional) 9-12 EST
10/10h 1/10m - Most the core is 3-4/10m - Could use both of you. Add me on discord if you would like to talk more. Discord - Br33ze420#9584
Bnet - Br33zE#1594

Hello!
Guild BTW-Stormrage is recruiting! We are a new guild formed from a core of high level raiders looking to progress in Mythic and have fun. Having finished Nya’Lotha 10/12 Mythic we are looking to find some new members to advance to Cutting Edge. Currently we are 9/10 Heroic and looking to finish out our roster to jump into mythic. We raid Tues/Weds 10:00pm to 1:00am EST/Server. Message me on here or on discord [Owler#7751] (GM) for more details

Hi there!

Scrub Legion is a new guild looking for players with a desire to improve together and full clear mythic. Currently we are 10/10H and are forming our 20 man for mythic. Raid times are Wed/Sun 8-11 EST****Also we are Horde on Tichondrius.

With Shadowlands our goals for Scrub Legion are the following:

• Get AotC done as fast as possible.
  • Fully clear mythic before the next raid tier.
  • Provide a community who will help you tackle M+ every week and climb the arena ladder if that’s your thing.
  • Have a fun time memeing our main tank in discord who has been given the legendary title of Meme Factory.

Planning on using our 4/4 heroic sludge heads to skip to Stone Legion and Denathrius this week to trial new people for mythic. If this interests you please reach out.

Come join the squad today!

My Contact Info:

Btag: Goofygoober#1827

Discord: Goofy#5152

Resurrected is looking for a few more players to fill core spots. About us:
Server: Sargeras
Faction: Alliance
Raid schedule:
Sunday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Monday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Friday 10pm optional alt raid (Day/times may change after COVID)
Progression: 2/10M, 10/10H

Feel free to add me battletag Madison#1306 or Discord Madison#0192 if you have any questions, thanks!

Welcome to Chilis is currently 10/10 H progressing on Mythic. We are proactively working towards mythic progression and plan to move forward with mythic. We are rounding off our core group currently.

What we have to offer -

Serious raid environment
Guild events
Sale runs
PvP

What we expect -

80% attendance with notice
Mechanics done properly
Knowing your class

What we are looking for -

Tanks - FILLED
Healers - Monk - pally - druid
DPS - Shadow Priest, Mage, Lock

Application form - https ://forms.gle/eVX2CDU9Pz9GfdxW9 (Remove space. This is required)

Please contact -

GM - Hiddentroll#12347
RL - Spence#11584
Recruitment Lead - MarkWallBang#1894

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!

Hi Deathpoppy, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 10/10H, 1/10M

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Throw me a btag or discord request and we can get talking right away, we are currently progressed 4/10M with Inerva at 4%.

Tues/Wed/Thurs, 9pm-12am PST.

[H] TILTED - Area 52.

Btag: Luma#1353
Discord: Luma#5178

Hi Deathpoppy! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Not Just Madness - Bleeding Hollow
10/10h - 2/10m
Raid: Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) - 9 - 12 EST.

We are in need of a WW for Mythic Prog - add me on discord of interested - Br33ze420#9584

Dirt Flap is a core group of 14 that left the previous guild to form their own guild. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Minimum ilvl of 210+, experience 9/10H.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player.

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012

Hey Death,

[H] Area-52 Guild 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any DPS Players/Specs

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

We are guild of friends and family who been playing the game for a long time looking to get our set mythic roster to push as far as possible in mythic on a 2 day raiding schedule. We also like pushing keys in the off time. We raid 7-10pm Est fri/sun with a alt/cas H run Wed Area 42 10/10 H 2/10M Feel free to message me RamRod757#1373