TANK - ex top 30 US raider lf raiding guild

Hi as the title suggests I’m an ex-top 30 US raider in past expansions (WoD, Legion, didn’t play in bfa). I’m currently looking for a casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild raiding in the ranges of 2-3 days a week around 8pm EST-12pm EST. I possess a lot of past experience and knowledge about the game and I think I could be a good player for your progression guild.

I’m very active and on everyday but definitely for longer on some days more than others (I work a full time job). I enjoy raiding a lot and also m+ is something I’m looking to push hard this expansion!

I also play a disc priest currently 203 ilvl and wouldn’t mind raiding with that toon if it’s the right fit.

Please feel free to add me in game on bnet (hoax#1384) or discord (h0ax#5682) or even reply on here. I’m open to server transfer of course.

Hello Amillan

I transferred to Illidan Horde with some friends and created a guild. We’re currently recruiting but are quite fresh. Previous server got 5/10H. No experience yet with this guild and we’re still recruiting. Would love to chat more…if interested please reach out

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. If building something fresh sounds good to you or you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out please leave your contact information or you can reach out to us directly. Our contact information is below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Currently recruiting for a 10 man raid team.Possibly 15 man

Tanks: Monk, DH, DK, Warrior (In order) Druid. Anything but Paladin since we have one

Healers: We currently have 2 heals, but extras are always appreciated. And in case we ever want to extend past a 10 man raid group we will need you! Always welcome for mythic+ runs

Ranged DPS: Mage, Boomkin, Lock, Ele Shaman

Melee DPS: Warrior, DK, DH

We are also accepting members who want to hang out and chill or ones who are interested in mythic+ dungeons.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711

Hi Amilian! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Amilian we are currently recruiting.

Guild: Numinous

Realm: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM – 12AM EST.

(We occasionally extend our raid duration, but only if the entire raid comes to an agreement)

Current Progress: Castle Nathria 10/10 Normal | 4/10 Heroic

Currently Looking for:

Raid Team – Off Tank | Healer | Melee and Range DPS

Mythic+ Team – Accepting all classes and specializations for our Mythic+ teams.

About Us:

Numinous was formed in earlier February. Since then, we have grown with quality members. Our guild was created by experienced raiders who wanted to make a semi-hardcore-based guild that progressed into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. Our main goal is to keep that chill atmosphere inside raids and out. We strongly believe that if any progression is made in anger, It just isn’t worth it in the end. We also run high mythic+ keys and are currently developing a Mythic+ Team. Our guild is active in discord even when we are not doing guild activities.

Contact Information:

Battlenet-Tag: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096