LF Raiding Guild

My son and I are currently on a dead server and are looking to switch our mains and main alts to a more populated server. I main Brewmaster and am geared/competent with Windwalker. My son mains Moonkin at a high level. He is not quite 18, but he plays at a high level and is mature/quiet.

We can provide logs and have AoTC on these specs. We are looking at Thrall/Illidan/Area 52 for our switch but will consider other large/medium population servers. We prefer 2-3 nights somewhere in the 8:30 pm to 12:30 am EST timeframe and would like to join a guild at or slightly ahead of our progress level into 1 or 2 Mythic. We also enjoy PvP and M+.

Thanks for your consideration.

Hey mailroa!

Add me on discord! Let’s talk!
Legerity#6788

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 2/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath and at the end of BFA we decided to form a new guild. Currently is reforming our raiding roster with the idea of continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches. Raid Times: 7-10pm PST Tuesday/Thursday Progression

BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start in to the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 2/10M Castle Nathria

Recruitment Needs All DPS and Disc priests are encouraged to apply, we aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill and perform raid mechanics.

Expectations Come prepared. Show up early/on time. Work on your character/characters on off raid days to bring as much as you can to the table. Whether its coming with proper consumables, gear optimization or info pertaining to the bosses we are attempting to kill. We also want someone who is receptive to and can provide constructive criticism. We’re all on the same team, so when someone points out something that you may have done wrong, we want someone who will take that information and help improve our team as a whole. We are not here to belittle anyone or make them feel inferior. People make mistakes in a raid environment because of a various number of reasons, and regardless of that reason, it happens. We expect you to own your mistake and improve from that mistake.

With cross realm mythic releasing, you can trial before server xfer.

How to Apply:
Please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet: Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play includes LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in-between major WoW patches.

punch and pie

Hey Mailroa!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hi Mailroa! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello, Nice to meet you. I am Kittler.

I am with (H) [Mourning Shadows]-US Thrall.

We are currently 7/10H fast approaching AOTC. We plan on casually approaching mythic once we assemble a solid core raiding team.

We are a Casual Guild currently looking for a few healers and dps to fill our rosters. We raid one night a week for 3 hours. That is Sunday from 9pm-12am Eastern Standard Time.

Majority of us are older (25+) and work evenings/nights. So we are not on much during the week. But active during the weekend.

We are a LGTBQ friendly guild.

If this sounds like a fit for your schedule and play style. Feel free to reach out to me on discord at Phae#9684 Or on Battle Net at Phae#11613.

< Revoke Sanity > - We have been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! Offers:

Active community
M+ KSM groups
Optional alt/heroic nite Tuesday’s

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what you need to be successful to raid mythic. This includes participating in discord discussion for strata and staying on top of your class changes for fights.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M, Hungering (50%)

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Current needs

LF any talented healers especially resto shammy, disc priest, holy paladin

Need RDPS

ALL EXCEPTIONAL APPS WELCOME!

Application so we can get to better know you

forms.gle/KwppFZvqDrdKvFKE6

Contact Grarami at Grarami#1396 or Bobandii at Tibbets#1405

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We have AOTC and are recruiting to 20 to progress through mythic!

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!!

Hi there Mailroa,

We are on Illidan and are a pretty new guild. While we don’t do mythic raiding at the moment we would love to have you both as part of our guild to grow together, raid, and mythic+

We need DPS at the moment for our raid squad. If you’re interested and want to chat, our contact info is below

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. If building something fresh sounds good to you or you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out please leave your contact information or you can reach out to us directly. Our contact information is below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Recruiting for a 15 man raid group

Tanks: Full on tanks, but taking backup tanks with OS DPS

Healers: Druid, Pally, Shaman, Monk, 2nd disc priest and holy priest would also be fine.

Ranged DPS: Mage, Boomkin, Shaman

Melee DPS: Any Melee

We are also accepting members who want to hang out and chill or ones who are interested in mythic+ dungeons.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711

Sounds like you two might be a good fit for my team/guild. Hit me up on bnet and we can chat if you are interested, I am the GM of Nocturnal Sun - Area 52
Jesseika#11484

Hey bud we could use you and your son. We need a windwalker and a boomkin for our raid team. We raid one day a week on Saturday mornings from 9am to 1pm est we are 9/10 heroic with sire to phase three so AoTc coming soon! My bnet is Sig#11142 or discord Sig#9905 hope to hear from you

Hello, I’m the recruitment officer of “The Expedition” a Horde based guild on Thrall , we are currently 2/10 M and 10/10 H.
We formed towards the back end of BFA with the goals of progressing Mythic during Shadowlands. Our raid schedule is T/Th from 8 pm - 11 pm EST.We are currently in search of DPS to fill our main raid team. So we can further progress into Mythic CN and in preparation for patch 9.1. We do M+ and Pvp. All players are welcome to join our heroic requirements are 195 and Mythic is 205.

In Game: Masharu, BNET:YungJeezy#1658, or Discord: Husbando Childe#5132.(edited)

Hello there!

You and your son may be a good fit for our guild! Allow me to pitch what we bring to the table.

Please contact me at
Discord: Ooforia#3794

Thanks!

Hello,

I help run a guild on Illidan and we would love to have you join our team. We are trying to fill out our roster as we head into mythic starting tuesday. We have space for you to tank dps or heal for you and your son. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9-12 est. If you would like to talk more add me on discord.

Arlovick #1273

Hey, Mailroa! I’m from Ex Inferno on Area 52! We’re a large community guild with multiple raid teams and m+ groups running throughout the day. Team Bronze could definitely use the help of you and your son! We raid Tues/Weds 9p to 12 midnight EST.

If any of that sounds appealing to you please hit us up on discord @ Muggen#4480

Hey man. I’m on Thrall we have a pretty active pvp, M+ and raid group. Raid T/Th 8:15 - 11:15pm. If you add me on discord I’d be happy to talk :slight_smile:

#Kaizilla#8696

We have AotC as well and are pretty much all dads here. Let me know.
Super laid back but push content.
Fallen#1904

Thank you all for the responses. We are still considering options and will be transferring before the reset.

Hi Mailroa! Please consider raiding with Idiots! Our guild - Few Idiots Raiding - is looking for more for our mythic team!

We raid Tues/Thurs, 5-8PM PST, and are currently 2/10M.

You can contact our GM Riddick at discord Tarnu#1665 if you are interested! Best of luck to you!

HI! We would love you to join us on Area 52. We are currently looking for more active dedicated players! Our raid times are Sat 8-11 pm EST, Sun 7-10 pm EST 8/10H. We are looking for people who want to push keys and show up for raids!!!

My GM’s contact info is:
GM Redriott/thhadcastle (Area 52)
Bnet: thadcastle#1845
Discord: blaze/thadcastle#0520 (preferred)