Ex Top 100 raider LFG Home

Hello all, I’m recently returning to the game after a long break from 2015-2019 (except some casual play here and there.) I’m in the market for a new home after my last guild fell apart back in WoD (Top 100 US). Would like to find a AOTC guild that may dabble in mythic here and there, nothing of CE level as I can’t commit to the time of pushing at the moment. Horde or Alliance would be fine, and any server as a transfer is available.

Times I’m available to raid are weekdays between 7:30-11:30PM EST

I’m currently lvling this shaman (Elemental) but I do have a 210 Prot Paladin I also play. 9/10H experience at the moment.

If you’d like a solid player to add to your roster feel free to leave a response and I’ll get with you!

Hi! I am gonna drop our guild spam here! We are 10/10H 1/10M, and we would love to chat and see if we could be a good fit!

Deadweight is a poppin’ guild on Area 52 [H], and we are looking to take on a few more skilled players into our roster for a Mythic push. We are also looking for socials and we welcome anyone who wants a fun home while they work on their character before finding a home for raiding.

About us: We are an adult guild (21+, most in our mid 30s) that came together to just have a grand old time smacking some dragons around. We emphasize a positive raiding environment heavily, but expect that everyone does their due diligence to be prepared for raid and have mastery of their class. Our ultimate goal is to clear all mythic content while it is current, and we will push our members to play at the level, but we will not sacrifice a positive and fun raiding environment to get there. Leadership and multiple members of the team have experience (some extensively so) in both Cutting Edge and top 100 raiding.

Raid Schedule: 7pm - 10pm PST Tuesdays and Thursdays. (That’s 10pm - 1am EST)

What we’re looking for: We are open to all applicants! We’re more interested in collecting people with the right raiding mindset and personalities rather than the right classes. So all exceptional people, please apply!

**In terms of raid roles, we are currently looking for:

• Mage
  • Rogue
  • Hunter
  • Ret Pally/Holy OS
  • WW Monk with Tank OS

…but everyone who thinks they would be a good fit should reach out!**

Additionally, if you feel you would like to raid in this sort of environment in the future, but want a fun environment to hang out with while you get up to speed through off-night normal clears and M+ runs, please join us!

Truly and honestly, we want to have a blast playing this game. If this sounds like the right raiding environment for you, then please fill out this google poll linked below or reach out! You can contact either of the lovely people below and we would be happy to chat with you!

Ainsley - Recruitment Officer: Ithika#6509

Sounds like a great gig, but unfortunately the times won’t work for me :confused: thank you for responding!

Hey, we could use an ele shaman or prot paladin. raid times are 8-11 pm est. We are 10/10 H on Thrall. Bnet is naddy#11821

Hi Eleburst! We’re looking to add a few multi-role players to our roster; life happens, and being down a tank on a raid night is never a great thing. TLDR is that we’re The Turtles on Stormrage-Alliance, currently 9/10H and working on Sire, and we raid Mon/Tues from 9-11:30pm EST. If none of those are immediate dealbreakers, carry on with the rest of the guild stuff here, and if they are, also totally fine and you can safely ignore the rest. :slight_smile:

The Turtles are a group of friends who have been raiding together for the last several years. We’ve achieved AOTC together since the beginning of Legion with the same raid leader and much of the same team. We moved to Stormrage over a year ago for better recruitment opportunities and a focus on building community, not just raid rosters. We like new friends!

We’re currently recruiting a Windwalker Monk and a DPS that can tank or heal when needed (ideally one of each). We don’t recruit for the bench. We are a sociable and friendly group, but focus up for progression fights and then chatter our way through farm. We’re in this to have fun. We want you to have fun, too! That said, we will sit people for progression fights if something is clearly not working out on that fight. The goal is to make things dead reasonably efficiently.

Most of us are on outside of raids, doing keys/alts/achievements/pvp, all sorts of stuff. You can almost always find 5-10 people on. Prime time is probably 8pm EST - 12am EST for the most activity, frequently 20+ people on even on non-raid nights.

Current progression is 9/10 H and 10/10N Castle Nathria. In Nya’lotha we achieved AOTC (as with earlier tiers!) and also dabbled in Mythic, getting 5/12M down. We raid Mon/Tues, 6-8:30pm PST / 9-11:30pm EST. While we’re happy to have social or non-raid players, right now our raid-time focus is on heroic progression.

We’re looking for positive, friendly people and don’t tolerate discrimination of any kind. Be respectful, be helpful, be polite, and have fun! Sound like a good fit for your new home? Let’s chat. Cazenovia#1274 on bnet, Cazenovia#4987 on discord (best), or respond here.

Hi Eleburst! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 2/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Will entertain the next Kungen or Noawh.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8:00 pm - 12:00am EST
  • Sunday 8:00 pm - 12:00 AM EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening 8 pm EST
  2. Friday TBD

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Talked to a couple guilds already, keeping options open for the perfect fit. Thanks for the responses keep em coming

If you interested i going holy on your pally we could use one @ S E V E N

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-aotc-s-e-v-e-n-a-guild-for-the-mature-crowd-tuesthurs-raids-starting-mythic-looking-for-a-few-dps/549304

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

hey eleburst, we’re kinda in the same boat as you: great experience in the past, but this tier we’re off to a slower start. i think we would have a great time progressing together with you on the team, please add me on discord (derp#9197) or bnet (mynamjef#1202) and we can chat :slight_smile:

Good afternoon Eleburst,

I’m a bit late to the party, but just in case you haven’t found the right fit:

Guild & Server: Contingency Plan :Horde: The Scryers
Raid Times/Days: 8-10 EST Wednesday 7-10 EST Friday.
Current Progression: New Guild. Founders are 10/10N and 3/10H (This season, AotC last season) looking to form a new team to continue progression.
Recruitment Contacts: Cidniz-The Scryers
Wowprogress: N/A at this time (Guild just started) https://raider.io/characters/us/the-scryers/Cidniz

We’re mostly raiders that no longer have a drive for high end mythic content and want to push keys and get AotC’s.

Thank you for all the replies

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 9/10 H, looking to fill out a couple spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

Dirt Flap is a core group of 14 that left the previous guild to form their own guild. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Minimum ilvl of 210+, experience 9/10H.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player.

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012

Hello Eleburst,

We are Munchma Quchi (9/10H), and we are looking for some solid DPS to fill the holes in our raid team. We are in desperate need of a warlock and demon hunter. We are open to all kinds of DPS (ranged preferred). I don’t think there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so clearly an adult atmosphere.

We raid Fri/Sat nights at 9-11pm CST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP, and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know). We are small but active, and we have been consistently playing together as a group since mid-Legion. We moved from Daggerspine to Thrall this week.

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#0420) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Thrall (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)

Not sure how many days you are looking for, we raid for 3 days.

Blarg Squad is 4/10M 10/10H and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 4/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Fattblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Expectations:
At this point in the expansion we are looking for at least 2/10M kills, with experience on the next boss, and multiple Sire kills. Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

R.IO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Thanks for the replies, talked to quite a few guilds, still keeping options open and looking.

Check us out. Envelop.gg/rp

Hello Eleburst :slight_smile:

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Ranged classes,Melee, Tank

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc and also might dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and PvP on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 10/10 N, 3/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day but not mandatory, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Bump! After talking to a few guilds I’m still on the search.