5/12M - 221 ivl Resto Druid LF CE Focused 2-3 day guild

I am a reliable 100% attendance with multiple CE kills in previous tiers (I think I have 15 total CEs) that you can rely on to be online ahead of time, with all consumables, and to progress my character to the maximum outside of raid (daily Stygia farm for conduits/sockets, Soul Ash cap, at least 4 +14 keys for weekly value each week, etc.).

This is what I am looking for in a guild.

• Ideally 2 day schedule, 3 days maximum
  • Can make any days of the week work
  • 12 pm EST is the absolute latest raid schedule I can do (maybe later Friday/Saturday night)
  • Ideally looking for a core healing spot. Not looking to go to a raid roster that doesn’t want to play Resto Druids because they aren’t Paladins, Shaman or Disc Priests or looking to be a backup/6th healer. I am willing to dedicate myself and commit to 100% attendance, so do not really want to be on a 30 raider/6-7+ healer type roster.
  • Active guild with offnight heroic clears, sales runs, active M+, etc. would definitely be a plus.

Good evening mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to add you to our mythic raiding team! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

A sense of community and direction! Communication!
Strong & passionate leadership!
Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

The raid team is currently 1/10M Castle Nathria. We are always looking to recruit for the bench, or when there are fights that favor different comps!
Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

Needs currently
1-2 mythic ready healers (pref holy paladin, disc priest, resto druid)
2-3 mythic ready dps
1-2 off tanks

We also do the following:

PvP (BGs and Arenas)
Mythic+ Pushing (+10’s and higher) Achievement Runs
Old Raid
Transmog Runs
Alt Leveling

How to apply: If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey add me on Discord - Br33ze420#9584
or bnet Br33zE#1594
Would love to talk to you about joining our mythic raid.
We raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12 est

Bumping it

Good afternoon!

Cinderworks: is actively recruiting at this time for Shadowlands! and our Mythic Roster

Current Needs:
mDPS: Unholy DK, Enh Sham
rDPS: Fire mage, MM hunter, Ele Sham, Aff lock
Healer: Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Disc Priest

Active Rosters:

Cutting Edge Team 4/10 M
Raid days: Tue/Wed/ Friday.
Raid time: 5-8pm PST
Raid goal: Cutting Edge.
Attendance: No missed Days or late arrivals subject to removal from raid team.
Raider acceptance: Percentile markers hit in Heroic and Mythic Warcraft logs. 1 Main toon will be required for this raid team. Individuals seeking to earn CE should come into this team with the acknowledgement that the team is a competitive based team. Meaning that individuals performing poorly will be consistently replaced. This is intended to help the team progress.
Below are a few unique aspects about our Mythic Roster:

1. Recruiting up to 25 Individual players, so we can tailor 20 toons (classes/specs) for each boss fight. Creating the best scenario Raid wise.
  2. A third of the raid team has prior CE experience, some were top performing US 50 players that raided consecutively in early expansions.
  3. Competitive environment individuals that are failing will be replaced. EMPHASIZE PATIENCE IS NEEDED 1-2 WEEK PROCESS AS IT TAKES TIME TO IDENTIFY THESE PEOPLE. Raid Leaders appreciate any assistance in this process.

AOTC Team 8/10 H
Raid days: WED/Thurs
Raid time: 4-7 PST
Raid goal: AOTC and some mythic progress.
Attendance: Excused Absents will be excepted more than 2 no show’s (see terminology at bot) will result in removal.
Raider acceptance: based upon performance and good attitude, new players will be automatically listed on trial and approved by the Raid Leader. Seeking individuals that can carry their own weight. This team is guaranteed to achieve AOTC.

Why Us?

EASY! Want to take a casual approach to raiding but still make progression? we are the guild for you! raiders are allocated to miss one raid day out of the month (unless specified in raid team roster) but we encourage you to participate in our community, events, contests and special events. With the #1 (self-proclaimed) community you will love our raiding environment!

Contests, tournaments and events are held with real life prizes on a monthly basis. Our community actively engages in other video games.

You may contact us via below discord link. (message Alue, Sanji)

alue#1328 – Alue

tcraig96#1446 – Sangi

Hello there!

I am from Saltwater, H Area 52.

We would absolutely love to have you come trial for us.

We are currently 8/10H, and taking our time with recruitment to ensure we only take the best players into not only our team but our guild. We are entirely founded on the idea of not making anything personal, friends family etc are not accepted even into the guild without a skill set that matches our other players. We all play outside of raid in arenas, torghast, bgs, alts, mythic plus and more in order to team build as well as progress as a unit. I read your concern about being benched for class. We actually specifically do not bench for class as we are formed of incredibly solid players and do not believe that that is a viable option, example, one of our strongest dps is an oblit build frost dk. We would love to have you come as resto Druid and trial for us.

We raid Tuesday Wednesday from 8-11pm EST on normal weeks, raid release weeks we are considering adding in Thursday and Friday to get max progression week 1 of release only.

Qluless (GM):
SewerRatNose#1603 (bnet)
Qlu#7777 (discord) (preferred method of contact)

Good evening

Guild: Cerebral
Server: Area-52 (US)
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: Thursday/Friday/Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 6/10M CN
Recruitment Contact: NosTheHoss#1668-Bnet
Application Forum: Please add the Btag or discord and share those logs!

Expectations: Character is up to date have class knowledge and some mythic experience. High attendance and treating your fellow raiders with decency.
Needs: All DPS classes are considered if you are exceptional. High demands are: Hunter, Warlock, Spriest and Mage
What makes us stand out from every other guild is we are a community. We are a guild not a raid team. We play different games together and are excited for you to join us.

Outside of the copy pasta above lol; we’re a very competitive group of players that started this guild during pre-patch. We’re pushing for top 300 U.S. this tier, and want to push top 100 U.S. next tier. We have an extremely active community with most of our group doing a mix of everything ranging from M+ to raid to pvp. We have a private sales discord we use to sell keys through the guild, and we just partnered with Houkan for raid sales.

If you’re interested please reach out to myself or Nos with his info listed above! Thanks for your time in advance!

BN: Blaqbox#1246
Discord: Buttskittles#8681

Sorry - can’t do the 1 am EST end times :frowning:

Welcome to chilis is looking for raiders to fill its roster for Mythic Content-Horde! Currently 10/10H Raiding on Tues, Wed 8:30pm -11:00pm EST both nights. Looking for any of these following classes to help fill the mythic roster.(Healers (1-2)- MW Monk, Holy Pally, Resto Druid (Dps- Mage, Spriest,Warlock,Hunter) We are looking for individuals who want to push content, looking for those that understand mechanics and know their class, needing those that brush up on fights and research their classes/role. We are based on Zul’jin-Horde we may look at other classes depending. The guild is also searching for those interested in pushing PVP, and Mythic keys. High demand currently for any tanks in the basis of keys, most guildies 900+ io willing to push keys. If interested add any of the following Btags for review:

GM - Hiddentroll#12347
RL - Spence#11584
Recruitment Lead - MarkWallBang#1894

Thank you

Good evening

Hello, you’re looking like a Snack. Snacks [6/10M] on Horde Mal’ganis is a Cutting Edge Guild looking for more dedicated, exceptional and committed raiders. We were able to achieve being the US 410th guild in our first established tier in Nyalotha and we’re looking to improve that. We raid on Tues/Wed at 9pm-12am EST. We not only raid together but have a highly active community that does M+/PvP/Sale Runs and more. If this sounds like a guild you’d like to be a part of, feel free to reach out to me in discord or if you have any questions! Titan#1410.

Much snow!

Focus Up is a Mythic raid team that’s looking for new members to add to our core team. We are going for CE, and all exceptional players are encouraged to contact an officer. ( Angelmichael, Snuggles, Lynainverse)

Focus Up is a mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side. We are currently looking for players who want to progress and get things done in mythic. Is a friendly community based around real teamwork, and determination.

Raid Team

Our raid times are as followed:

Weekday Raid Team (2 Day)
Tues 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Thurs 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Friday 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst) this is Optional raid night for Heroic when doing Mythic Prog. This also allows alts that are geared enough to do the content to join.

Progression:
Currently: 3/10M, 10/10H
NA: 12/12H, 10/12M
EP: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M (Before Classic)
CoS: 2/2N, 2/2H, 0/2M
BoD: 9/9N, 7/9H, 5/9M
Uldir: 8/8N, 8/8H, 7/8M

Current Needs
Currently, we are looking for either a resto sham with dps os, or ele sham with resto os

Tank
Monk: Closed
Paladin: Closed
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Closed
Druid: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed

Melee Dps
Monk: Open
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed
Shaman: Closed
Rogue: Closed

Ranged DPS
Priest: Closed
Mage: Closed
Warlock: Closed
Shaman: Open
Hunter: Open

Healer
Priest: Closed
Monk: Closed
Druid: Open
Shaman: Open

If your class/spec is not listed above it does not mean we will not consider your application. If you believe that your skill set will rival or surpass those currently on our raid team please feel free to submit an application.

What We Expect

Attendance
When joining our team with the intention of progressions raiding we expect everyone to show up for all raids on time and hold at least a 90% attendance rate. We understand life happens, and all we ask is that you give advance notice if you are able to.

Expectations
A player who is committed to operating as part of a team, and someone who is given a role and executes this role. Someone who has the mindset when preforming these tasks within raid makes the rest of the team better, and thus helping down bosses. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn, and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress through heroic modes, and having members who embrace, as well as, learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

What you can expect from us

• An officer core that is dedicated to the well-being of the guild, and its members.
  • A core group of players that are focused on progression, and dedicated to each other, and the guild.
  • A group of people that enjoy each other, as well as, the game.

Focus UP – Sargeras-US raid times are (all times server CST)
Tues 6:45-11 pm
Thurs 6:45-11 pm

Questions in game may be referred to Angelmichael/ Snuggles/ Lynainverse

Alternatively - You can add me on real-ID at Angelmichael#1552

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
Focus Up’s GM - Snuggles
Officers - Angelmichael (Angelmichael#1552) / Lynainverse (baohren#1440)

Hi Straww! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey Straw!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

It’s a holiday!

Good evening