Multiclass LF Guild

Ello all! Trying to find me a home and haven’t found one that I’d like to give a real try yet. My pc is currently down but suppose to be back up this week or next. I play 5 toons at the moment. Lock/warrior/priest/hunter/monk. Really would like a weekend raid but if not all is well. I went 5/12M ny alotha as my highest raid exp. Currently am 1/10H CN 9/10N.
Edit- bnet is Maddexx#11162

We’d be interested in adding another skilled player like yourself in need of some dps to help progression.

We are 4/10H and 10/10N and run Friday 9pm EST to 12 and Sunday 8pm-11pm EST for those who work on Mondays.

Please message me at Wormeye#1535 to chat, would love to hear from you

My guild runs friday and saturday 11p-2a. Alliance, currently recruiting ranged dps (mainly casters) and a few healer roles. Dorn#1766 is my btag

Hey Melinle! Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking to add more dps to our Mythic roster. Out of the classes you play we’d be most interested in the Lock/Monk(WW)/Hunter. If you’d be interested in any of these classes and getting back into Mythic please let me knoe!

Below you can find a few more details about us.

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We do need to fill those slots before heading back into Mythic. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9PM -12AM EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9PM -12AM EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)
KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)
Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 5/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Hi Melinie! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! Refilling off of a broken roster. Will continue to run normal to gear exceptional applicants

10/10N (on Farm) 4/10H

Currently Recruiting. 195+

Tank: 1
Non Warrior (pref prot pally, DH)

Healers: 3
Pref: Rsham / Hpal
(Flex Open)

RDPS: 3 (off spec heals Flex)
1 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS: 3
1 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open) ( off spec tank)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me…

Hey Melinle,

If you have yet to find a guild to call home Broadside might be your place.

We are an AOTC guild looking to recruit for Mythic progression. 10/10 H with over half our team being 1/10M.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 11pmEST to 2amEST.

We also run Sundays 11pmEST to 1am EST for our alt night. This week we will do full normal clear, but going forward this will become our heroic night.

We run keys, do pvp, raid and just general game play.

Chill group looking for more to add to our roster as raiders and as socials.

If this sounds appealing at all, feel free to hit me up on discord at feyre #5760

Hope you find what you seek friend.

Hey Melinle! were a super laid back guild that has a lot of fun while we raid, we still get bosses down while having fun and joking throughout our raids. If youre looking for a guild with an active discord and a family-like atmosphere, Pantless raiders would be the spot for you! Lets chat whenever you have a moment :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-n-tankhealsdps-vek’nilash-910-heroic-pantless-raiders-us/797701

Hey there! Not sure on your goals for progression or willingess to server/faction transfer, but we’re looking for a hunter! I’ll put our guild pitch below for you to see if we fit what you’re looking for :slight_smile:

Everyone has a preferred way to play, and for us at Metric-Wyrmrest Accord, it’s simple: kill bosses and have fun. We’re a fresh semi-casual AOTC-focused guild that’s 9/10H, and we want to expand our roster with players who want to help us hit that goal every tier. We don’t demand killer parses and insane numbers (though they would always help!) but we want our raiders to always be trying their best, always be looking to improve while also maintaining a fun, friendly atmosphere that knows how to buckle down and focus when it needs to. And who knows? In the future, some casual mythic raiding may just be an option…

Raid Information:
Progression

• Friday 9pm-12am EST (6-9pm PST)
  • Sunday 4-7pm EST (1-4pm PST)

Normal Alt/Learning (Optional)

• Saturday 8-11pm EST (5-8pm PST)

• Battle.net: SyWizard#1594
  • Discord: cloe.nd#2073

Our guild, Gold Coast Marauders, raids on Tuesdays and Saturdays, 8:30-11:30 EST. We’re 5/10H, but only because we need to pug healers. We’re a really social guild, and pretty tight-knit. We all chat in discord daily, and would love to have you aboard. This is a rough week for us, as our main healer is away for work for a month, and one of our tanks/dps is away for a week on vacation. If you want to chat, I’m Scrimshaw#0614 on Discord, or Scrimshaw#11928 on battle.net.

If you’re still looking (I know you have many posts to read through!) then we would love to chat with you. We are 1/10M 10/10H 8:30pm-11:30pm EST on Area52 with a couple spots left on our mythic roster as we head deeper in. I’ll leave you the usual spam below but would love to chat.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-by-design-110m-1010h-830-1130-est-twth-lf-mythic-raiders/859674

Hey Mel, check us out, hope to hear from you.

About Us

We are Imminent Failure, a horde guild on Area 52. We are currently 10/10N, 9/10H and currently progressing. We are intent on clearing into Mythic and are looking for like minded dedicated players to finish filling out raid spots. We do not bench any raider, if recruited you raid each week. We are a core of very experienced players that have been together for upwards of 8-10 years. We recently transferred to Area 52 from Stormrage alliance.

Outside of raid we have an active group of players that enjoy pushing M+ keys to increase gear or IO. We also have many that enjoy other games in addition to WoW and generally a very active and inclusive discord community.

Raid Times

Friday: 10PM - 1AM EST
Saturday: 10PM - 1AM EST

A third day is possible in mythic content, and would be discussed and voted on by the guild.

Expectations

Knowledge of your class and each spec it provides
Communication in raid as needed (working mic)
A humble and good attitude
Character is enchanted/gemmed appropriately for raid
Maintain 90% raid attendance, emergencies happen and we completely understand this

Recruitment Needs

Do not hesitate to apply even if your class/spec is not listed below. There is no substitution for great players regardless of class and spec.

Tanks

Any off spec for M+ that can dps during Raid

DPS

Shadow Priest
Warlock
Fire Mage
Unholy DK
Outlaw Rogue
WW Monk
MM Hunter

Healer

Disc/Holy Priest
Holy Paladin

Contact

Btag - Optykal#1104
Disc - Mekk#4763

Btag - Waffuru#11750
Disc - Waffuru#3943

If you are still looking, we are a 2/10M and full AoTC guild looking for dps to fill our mythic roster so we can progress. We haven’t pushed progression because we want a strong roster first so we can learn together.
We raid Horde, Tichondrius, 630-930PST

I dont wanna hit you with a wall of text, so if the above sounds promising hit me up on Bnet Infin#1604 or preferable discord Infin#1525 - and I can tell you more about how great we are!

Melinle

Check us out, we could use one of your toons on our team if we sound like a fit.

Illicit [Team Pandora] (AOTC raiding Fri/Sat 9pm-12am PT) is currently recruiting for the following core raid spots:

Heals: Disc Priest
DPS: Currently accepting all classes with a high priority for a mage and a warrior

Our team is retooling after a break as we had a few members leave the game due to RL situations. We are 3/10H. If you are a friendly, dedicated team player that can consistently make our raid times, and look to make continuous improvement, we would be a great raid team for you.

Respond here with your Btag info or contact Torrez, Eventus, Shaytan, or Spookala in game for more info.

If you’re looking for AOTC content, I lead a small (15 Max) raid group that does weekly runs at Heroic Castle Nathria. We’re looking for another good dps to join our roster. Really friendly, laid-back group, but successful in getting raids done.

If you’re interested, we could bring you into our run for next week, give you a chance to see what we’re all about. I’ll leave details below, but let me know if you want to chat more!

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

-Respec- is an AOTC-focused Heroic Raiding guild based out of Blade’s Edge - currently 10/10 N and 1/10 H. Our members are all veteran raiders with a focus on completing each raid tier on Normal and Heroic while the content is relevant. We’re also a group of laid-back nerdy types that believe in teamwork and having fun over toxic/elitist personalities - while getting the raid done.

We’re looking for a few more solid DPS players to join our team. We have open spots for both melee and ranged players.

• Current Progression: 10/10 N – 2/10 H
  • We raid on Friday and Sunday Evenings!
  • Raid Times: Fridays @ 9-12 PM EST / 8-11 PM CST / 7-10 PM MST / 6-9 PM PST -AND- Sundays @ 8-11 EST / 7-10 CST / 6-9 MST / 5-8 PST (an hour earlier than Friday)

The kind of people that would enjoy and excel in our group are players who prefer smaller raid sizes with a chill atmosphere, but enjoy good play and getting that next kill towards AOTC. Our current raiders are all long-time raiders, but big on being Nerdy, LGBTQ+ Friendly, Couple Friendly, and overall just having fun. We even do a little bit of M+ and PVP when outside of raid.

NOTE: We DO NOT expect a server transfer or joining our guild if you are happy where you are! Since we only raid up to Heroic content, we actively use a cross-realm community to keep our players together!

We do, however, believe that jumping in and raiding with us is the best way to see what we’re all about. With our raid week starting on Friday, I welcome anybody interested to hit me up on Discord or Battlenet and see if we’re a collective good fit! If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to hit me up!

Hey there Melinle!

We’d love to snag you for our weekend raid team! I’m not sure what your schedule looks like, but if the times fit (6-9pm PST), please let me know!

We currently have two separate raid teams - one mythic raid team with CE goals, and one team that is currently in heroic with the potential for casual mythic progression once the team is solidified.
We are currently focusing recruitment on BUFF CLASSES for our Heroic/Casual Mythic team on Fri/Sat nights.

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push high-end content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra necessity of negative criticism.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:
Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Thurs 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Guild PVP (RBGs)
Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sat 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sun 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional M+ Night

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders
+Denotes mandatory raid nights for heroic raiders

Most Recent Progression:
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Current Progression:
Mythic Weekday Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
10/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
2/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Heroic Weekend Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
9/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

Requirements

• Discord (with working mic)
  • 75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights
  • Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights
  • Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided)
  • Ability to receive constructive criticism
  • Hatred of puns and terrible jokes

How to Apply
Fill out the quick application at tinyurl. com/bh-application
OR reach out to Shalathe via btag or discord.

Shadowlands Recruitment Needs:

Mythic Raid:

• UH Death Knight
  • Ranged DPS

Heroic Raid:

• UH Death Knight
  • Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Arms Warrior
  • Fire Mage
  • Any other non boomkin ranged
  • Disc/Holy Priest

Contact Us:

Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Shalathe#1841
  • Discord: Shalathe#9581

Officers: (In-Game)
Medyr
Charnoble
Zaltheros
Keldion
Réviler

Dirt Flap is a core group of 14 that left the previous guild to form their own guild. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Minimum ilvl of 210+, experience 9/10H.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player.

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012

Hey Melinle,

[H] Area-52 Guild 10/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any DPS Players/Specs

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

HI there! – I run a tight-knit group named Forte on Malganis (horde)

We raid T/Th 8-11 CST. Would love to either have a warlock or healing priest on our roster!

We do M+ nightly (most folks in the 1K-1.5K IO range doing between 10-17 keys roughly).

Would love to have a chat!

BTAG: Ekye#11711