220 BrM/WW Monk LF Raiding/Mythic+ Guild

2/10M 10/10H with prog pulls on Hungering Destroyer LF Mythic Progression oriented guild and friendly community looking to push CE.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/user/reports-list/474950/

Hi Zefyras! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey there, I’m with Dogecoin on Bleeding Hollow. We’re currently 2/10M 10/10 H, looking to fill a couple spots for mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11pm est. If that works for you or you’d like to discuss further, you can message me at:
Battletag - Adam#14502
Discord - Adam#7838

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Wipes on Trash | 7/10M & 10/10H**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days.

• Fridays and Saturdays 7PM CST - 11:30 PM CST with two breaks

Guild Background:

Wipes on Trash’s weekend raid team is a 7/10M guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 7pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

Because we are the weekend team that raids along side the weekday team of Wipes on Trash, we have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as RBGs.

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: None
  • DPS: Warlocks/hunters / ranged or exceptional melee

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

Hey Zef!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 5/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, Druid, and Lock for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Hello there!

I am a part of guild “Ardent” on Stormrage [A]. We are a pretty fresh guild, but the main 7-8 core players are 2/10 M, +1400 IO, 215+ ilvl (progressed in now dead guild). We are creating this guild to be AOTC-first then achieve some mythic progression. Not advertising as CE, but if it happens then great! A lot of us do M+ throughout the week as well. We will be clearing heroic for a few weeks so it’d be a perfect time to trial!

Requirements: 18 years of age, players with a good game sense, attitude, open minded, and willingness to learn

Our raid times are T/TH 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST

Let me know if you are interested:

Bnet: Snabic#1341
Discord: Snabic#8534

Hi Zefyras,

[A] Too Stupid To Quit is a 3/10M guild on Sargeras currently progressing on Sun King. We’ve been raiding mythic since early BFA, and improving since. We’re performance oriented, and if you think we’d be a good fit for you, or would like to talk more, I’d love to talk with you further. Raid times are Tues/Sun from 8-11 EST and Heroic skip to Sire at least every other Wednesday. We’d prefer you as a WW monk with off-tank potential. You can check out our forum post for more info.

bnet: Yawn#11282 discord: Cy#4103

Cheers!

Would love to chat with you.

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
4/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Discord: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!