[H][Area52] Looking for Raiding/Mythic+ Guild

I recently transferred to horde and am in the process of looking for a new guild. I play Marksmanship Hunter, I am currently 219 item level. I got 9/10 heroic Castle Nathria during my time on Alliance, I am also 1300 IO. The guild type I am looking for is preferably a two day a week raiding guild that puts some emphasis on mythic+. My raider IO will just be Nunnii on Area52 so you are more than welcome to look me up before making a choice, I appreciate any interest.

About:
Everest [10/10H] is a Relaxed Semi-hardcore 2 Day Progression guild on Area-52. We recently formed at the start of Shadowlands and are currently looking to round out our Mythic Roster.

Outside of Raids we RBG, M+ and play a variety of other games with each other. It is not uncommon to find a member or two hanging out in discord chatting during the day and at night people are running a variety of things.

Times/Days:
Tuesday 8PM-11PM EST(Eastern Time)
Wednesday 8-11PM EST( Eastern Time)
Sunday 8-11PM EST (Eastern Time) - Relear/Alt Run

Recruitment:

DPS:
DK: UH
Mage: Frost/Fire

Healer:
Paladin
Shaman
Priest

If your class or specialization is not listed, we encourage you to still apply. We recruit the player, not the class.

What We Provide:
Flasks/Food/Vantus Runes/Oils/Stones/Armor Kits are all provided for progression content.

New to Raiding?
We welcome players that are looking to start end-game raiding. As 9.0 is our first raid tier as a team we are always looking to add and help generate new talent.

Contact for more info:
Bnet:
Thortek#1110

Disc:
Thortek#4412

I take it since you just swapped to horde, you’re not interested in coming back to Alliance? :wink:
If you are, i’d love to chat! Letholas#9581 on disc

Hi Nunnii! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Think you would be a great fit for our raid team. Let me know if you are interested

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- Sharkbait#2856

Hey Nunnli! Our guild is currently looking for new members

Guild: Numinous

Realm: Dalaran-US

Faction: Horde

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9PM-12AM EST

(We occasionally extend our raid duration, but only if the entire raid comes to an agreement)

Current Progress: Castle Nathria 10/10 Normal | 8/10 Heroic

Currently Looking For:

Raid Team - Melee and Range DPS

Mythic+ Team - Accepting all classes and specializations for our Mythic+ team.

About Us:

Numinous was formed in earlier February 2021. Since then, we have grown with quality members. Our guild was created by experienced raiders who wanted to make a semi-hardcore-based guild that progressed into high-tier content while maintaining a chill atmosphere. Our main goal is to keep that chill atmosphere inside raids and out. We strongly believe that if any progression is made in anger, then it just is not worth it in the end. We also run high mythic+ keys and are currently developing a Mythic+ Team. Our guild is active in discord even when we are not doing guild activities.

Contact Information:

Battlenet-Tag: M05final#1114

Discord: M05final#9096

Hey Nunnii!
Most of our folks just transferred to Area 52 as well and are new to Horde!
Check out our forum post below.
P.S. We have free chicken.

Hello Nunnii!

Dont Die of Hyjal is looking for skilled DPS to help us continue to farming out Heroic CN and running keys with the guild! We are currently 10/10N and 10/10H! We are an adult, casual guild that focuses on AoTC and KSM each season! We are looking for laid back and skilled players that fit well with the guild to help us keep downing bosses well into the future!

We currently raid Monday and Thursday from 6-8 PST (8-10 CST, 9-11 EST)!

If you’d like more information I’d love to catch up with you. You can add my battle tag Wild#11964 or discord Wildreaver#5858.

Hope to talk soon!

Hey there! Quick and dirty -

• New Guild
  • Raid is Fri/Sat 7:30-10:30pm east (9/10H)
  • M+ almost every single day
  • Active discord

Interested? Illustre#3681 on Discord.

Hi Nunnii! I am recruiting for the Tues/Thurs team with Nocturnal Sun
Our main team is 6/10m and due to the number of people we had wanting to raid mythic we ended up starting a second team. This team has only been in existence for 2 weeks and is looking to push into mythic this week. Let me know if you would be interested in chatting with me and my HR officer. Thanks!

Jesseika#11484 (Dailynn)

HI, heres a bit about us!

Slash Pull Five is a horde progression guild located on the Thunderhorn server connected to Agamaggan, Archimonde, Blade’s Edge, Burning Legion, Jaedenar, Kargath, Norgannon, and The Underbog. Originally an Alt guild, that soon became a progression raiding guild formed by founding members from hardcore raiding backgrounds, including some CE Experience. We are a solid, tight knit team of like minded players who desire to raid efficiently and enjoyably. Although fairly new guild to this xPac, we have manage to clear Heroic Nathria in a respectable amount of time with Ahead of the Curve in 2 weeks after first seeing H Sire. Guild is meant to be a casual, laid back atmosphere, where players can feel comfortable and make friends.

Schedule: We will never raid outside of 2 nights a week, We will have alt / normal runs for casuals, or other members wanting to gear alts, but those runs are not mandatory.

We raid Wednesday and Thursdays from 8:30-11:00PM EST, and we will never go past 11:00PM.

Recruitment:

Recruitment is open and we are looking for players with some experience in Heroic Nathria or have some some raiding background. We are looking for players whom can listen and adjust during fights, but also have a laid back, positive attitude.

Feel Free to reach out to me via Bnet Sairys#11858 with any questions!