(Area-52) R-Sham LF guild

Hi,

I’m a 208 R-Sham with plenty of time and willing to help both raid and M+. I got AOTC with my R-Druid but I got bored so now I’m trying to find a 10/10H guild for my sham. I would also love to do some M progress and push high M+ keys as well.

Character: Goriot.
Battletag: Maldoror#11397.

Hi Goriot! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Spire is a raiding focused guild based on Mal’Ganis.

Information

• Mon/Wed 8-11CST
  • Heroic Focused (If we have the progression and numbers we will transition to Mythic after Heroic is cleared)
  • Currently 10/10N 10/10H

Priority Needs

• Warrior/Mage/Boomie for Progression Raid Roster. Any and all skilled dps players will be considered. Preferably with offspec for tank or heals.
  • Holy Paladin or Resto Shaman for Progression Raiding.
  • Healers and Tanks for M+ (Can’t make a raid schedule? Come 5 man it up!)
  • Log are appreciated, but not required.

Required Addons

• DBM or Big Wigs
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weak Auras

About Us
Spire was formed in 2016 by real life friends to play Star Wars: The Old Republic. We contain members who have played WoW since Vanilla and have raided in top US 150 guilds all the way to players getting their first taste of raiding. We believe in coaching and encouragement can guide a player into better raid performance. We are all working adults who like to down pixel bad dudes in our spare time. Spire has a zero drama policy and it is enforced strictly. Our guild chat and Discord is adult oriented, also a sense of humor is required. We play many other games in our downtime.
Contacts
Beetus#11493, Prizefighter#1911, Jaseypoo#1320, ntwkman#1957