Availability for guild & group content
^Monday     5:00 pm @CST ~ @Midnight ^100% 
^Tuesday    5:00 pm @CST ~ @Midnight ^100% 
^Wednesday  5:00 pm @CST ~ @Midnight ^100% 
^Thursday   5:00 pm @CST ~ @Midnight ^100% 
'Friday     unavailable  ' #Optional < 50%
'Saturday   unavailable  ' #Optional < 50%
'Sunday     unavailable  ' #Optional < 50%

Looking for a "Horde" guild that can assist with at least "two" of the following:

• PvE Raids Weekly
  • PvE Mythic+ Night
  • PvP RBG Raids
  • PvP Arena Teams
  • Social Activities & Events
  • Server transfer costs for main

My Experiance:

• AOTC + 1 boss away from cutting edge every expansion
  • KSM & M+20-28 keystones completed every expansion
  • 2200 cr/xp previous arena/rbg
  • 1800 cr/xp current arena/rbg
  • 90-99% tanking parses consistent when optimized
  • 80-89% damage parses consistent when optimized
  • I play All Tanks + Multiple melee Dps specs.

Main:

• Warrior: Protection + Arms + Fury

Contact info:

DISCORD: Warrior#0783

Note: Willing to trial cross realm until trialing period is complete.

Hi Ee! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot!

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We have AOTC and are recruiting to 20 to progress through mythic!

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!!!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hmalganis-dirty-mike-and-the-boys-810h-lf-dps/884747

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M
< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M
Current Progression: 10/10H & 2/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- Sharkbait#2856
Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- Sharkbait#2856