2/10M ''MM hunter'' LF mythic raiding guild

Hello there,

I’am 211 MM hunter looking to push CE
I have some experience with other character in BFA CE ULDIR and BOD
I’ve been playing since Wotlk so i know how to raid i come prepared for anything so i hope to find a new home espacially looking for Morning or earlier Raiding time or late one’s 11PM — on PST that would be great

Addon Used: Dbm , elvui , Weakauras, Omicc ,Handy note, GTFO, Rcloot …

Wsp here or add me on batag Syrix#11160

Hey, we are Depleted-Area-52, 2/10M 10/10H Tues/Thurs/Fri 12-3Est 9-12Pst, would you be interested in learning more? If so, add me at my btag Seal#11917 or my discord Seal#1286

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013

if still looking, come check us out :slight_smile:

we need a hunter - due to our hunter stepping back due to college.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/⫸⫸-a-410-m-1010h-looking-for-mage-hunter-for-core-⫷⫷/865640

Hello there, Is a Little Salty [Tichondrius] is currently recruiting for our Daytime raid team for Shadowlands. We are looking for CERTAIN ROLES at the moment, with a raid time of 10AM-1pm Server time (1-4PM EST) on Wednesday and Fridays. We do not condone racism and toxicity at all. Being aware and wanting to push is the biggest goal, AOTC push with potential of pushing into full mythic progression.

(4/12M Nya) 10/10N 9/10H

SCHEDULE
Wednesday 10AM-1PM Server time (1-4PM EST)
Friday 10am-1pm Server time (1-4PM EST)

LOOKING FOR:
Tank: Pally or Blood DK (preferably paladin)
Also looking for ranged

EXPECTATIONS:
Consistency and Dedication for full clear through shadowlands.
Knowledge of your class/spec
Knowing mechanics

PROVIDING: Repairs, Flasks, Feasts, and help with keys to further progress.

Facade#11970 - Bnet
Facade#8759 - Discord

Hi Syrix, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 10/10H, 1/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Healer: Discipline Priest
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, Mage, DK, Warrior and Moonkin
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

…Hello, I have two questions for you. First, are you looking for guild still? Second, if you are or not interested in this guild would you like to join a M+/PvP discord community that pushes high keys and rating in PVP?
Since M+/PvP is one of the best gearing systems right now organized M+/pvp is a must.
ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

SINFEST - Illidan (Horde)

Current Progression:
1/10 M
9/10 H

Guild Info:

We are a semi-hardcore guild with the goal of clearing all end-game content.
We started raiding 3 months after Ny’Alotha was released and we are currently 9/10 H progression .Looking to solidify our roster heading into mythic content.

We are looking for players that are dedicated to always improving their class/role for future raid tiers. We are currently looking for all roles and specs.

Please Note: All Raiders are expected to come prepared to Raid!! This means you need to have potions, food, & flasks.

Raid Times:

Saturday 7:00 - 10:00 Server (Central)
Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 Server (Central)

Raid Philosophy:

We plan to bring our best raiders for progression bosses since that is the main focus of the guild, but we will do our best to bring all guild members for farm content as long as your damage/healing is up to par in terms of Mythic difficulty. I have been trying to reach out and work with individuals on how to improve dps since that’s kind of my specialty. We plan to get the kills in Mythic to everyone in the guild that has an interest in raiding but you have to be patient. Our goal is to get ‘Cutting Edge’ for all our raid members.

Please reach out if you have additional questions or concerns.

Let’s have fun and kill some bosses!

Bnet: Dragonslayer#1768, Galso#11753
Discord: Dragoon#6738 Galso#5921

Hey Syr!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 3/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

thank you guys for the invite but i’am looking for a specific raiding time and it would be great if i find earlier raiding time

Hi Syrix! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Still looking

Bump still looking

Bow down before the God of Death!