3/10M DPS Shaman LFG

Hello all you prospective guilds out there!

I’m a CE oriented raider looking for a guild to progress through CN with. In Nya, I achieved CE late in the tier on Warrior, however this expansion I’ve decided to reroll shaman, and have been having great results. Ive been playing enhancement for the majority of the tier, but very recently I have swapped to playing ele and have been enjoying the hell out of it and am looking forward to progressing in the tier.

I’m looking for a guild where I can improve as a player, meaning I want to surround myself with other good players. I have experience in high m+ as a tank, achieving 3.5k io at the end of BfA playing prot warrior, as well as raid tanking experience. If you’re interested, DM me on discord or Bnet and I’m more than happy to link you logs.

Looking for 2-3 day raiding guild, times are flexible.

Numbers:

Prog: 3/10 Mythic
iLvl: 220
Bnet: Cactus#12128
Discord: Analander#7391

I also have a warrior friend who I’m interested in playing with from my old guild, he also achieved CE with my in Nya on DH, however we do not have to be a package deal.

Thanks and looking forward to raiding with you!

Edit: Thank you all, I have found a guild to trial with.

Heyo Analtoo,

Broadside is currently recruiting for Mythic, we have about half our team at 1/10 but have had a few roster changes over the past couple weeks. We do already have a warrior on our roster, but he’d love some competition and we will take any player if the meld weld well with our team.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 11pm est to 2am est.

If progression isn’t too ugly of a word for you, feel free to check us out and hit me up on discord at feyre#5760

Hi Analtoo! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Focus Up is a Mythic raid team that’s looking for new members to add to our core team. We are going for CE, and all exceptional players are encouraged to contact an officer. ( Angelmichael, Snuggles, Lynainverse)

Focus Up is a mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side. We are currently looking for players who want to progress and get things done in mythic. Is a friendly community based around real teamwork, and determination.

Raid Team

Our raid times are as followed:

Weekday Raid Team (2 Day)
Tues 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Thurs 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Friday 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst) this is Optional raid night for Heroic when doing Mythic Prog. This also allows alts that are geared enough to do the content to join.

Progression:
Currently: 3/10M, 10/10H
NA: 12/12H, 10/12M
EP: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M (Before Classic)
CoS: 2/2N, 2/2H, 0/2M
BoD: 9/9N, 7/9H, 5/9M
Uldir: 8/8N, 8/8H, 7/8M

Current Needs
Currently, we are looking for either a resto sham with dps os, or ele sham with resto os, possible ww and hunter aswell``

Tank
Monk: Closed
Paladin: Closed
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Closed
Druid: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed

Melee Dps
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed
Shaman: Closed
Rogue: Closed

Ranged DPS
Priest: Open
Mage: Closed
Warlock: Closed
Shaman: Open
Hunter: Open

Healer
Priest: Open
Druid: Open
Shaman: Open

If your class/spec is not listed above it does not mean we will not consider your application. If you believe that your skill set will rival or surpass those currently on our raid team please feel free to submit an application.

What We Expect

Attendance
When joining our team with the intention of progressions raiding we expect everyone to show up for all raids on time and hold at least a 90% attendance rate. We understand life happens, and all we ask is that you give advance notice if you are able to.

Expectations
A player who is committed to operating as part of a team, and someone who is given a role and executes this role. Someone who has the mindset when preforming these tasks within raid makes the rest of the team better, and thus helping down bosses. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn, and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress through heroic modes, and having members who embrace, as well as, learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

What you can expect from us

• An officer core that is dedicated to the well-being of the guild, and its members.
  • A core group of players that are focused on progression, and dedicated to each other, and the guild.
  • A group of people that enjoy each other, as well as, the game.

Focus UP – Sargeras-US raid times are (all times server CST)
Tues 6:45-11 pm
Thurs 6:45-11 pm

Questions in game may be referred to Angelmichael/ Snuggles/ Lynainverse

Alternatively - You can add me on real-ID at Angelmichael#1552

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
Focus Up’s GM - Snuggles
Officers - Angelmichael (Angelmichael#1552) / Lynainverse (baohren#1440)

Hey Analtoo,
I think we could be a good fit for each other. I will leave our bit of spam below for your consideration.
I will also add you to discord should you like to discuss it further.
Best of luck on your search regardless!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/the-zoo-burning-blade-410m-1010h/775831

Guild & Server: Horde US-Area 52
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:30 PM - 12:30 AM PST (12:30am - 3:30am EST)
Current Progression: 5/10 M (Nya CE)
Recruitment Contacts: Kardashy#3983 Discord
Application: Please message me in discord.
Requirements: Prior mythic raiding experience preferred.
Needs: HIGH PRIORITY Vengeance DH, Windwalker Monk, Boomkin, Mage, and Flex Healer pref Holy Paladin but any exceptional players are encouraged to Message me!

I think you would be a good fit? Feel free to message me on discord!

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 2/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Will entertain the next Kungen or Noawh.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8:00 pm - 12:00am EST
  • Sunday 8:00 pm - 12:00 AM EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening 8 pm EST
  2. Friday TBD

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Hey man! Figured I would drop my thread in here, hit me up if you’re interested :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/usharea-52-umbral-ultimatum-1010h-210m-lgbtq-lf-rdps-frisat-late-night/799236

Hey there! I added you and hoping to be in touch soon. Down below will be some information on Area-52 named Malignity.

Realm/ Realm Time: Area-52 (US) EST (Eastern)

Guild Type: Semi-Hardcore Raiding/M+

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday/Sunday 11pm-2am EST

Needs: DPS (Warriors, DKs, RDPS) Healers (HPally, Resto Shaman)

Progression: 10/10 H, 2/10 M

About: Malignity is a newly formed guild, previously known as Buhbye, in which formed back in Nyalotha. We have a strong foundation of people of which are all CE players; with an amazing raid leader who is currently 8/10 mythic who also has 10+ years of experience raid leading. We are a CE focused guild looking to build a strong core who have that same mindset. We are building a strong community of people that will last and in which we will consider family. We are also very active in the M+ community and are looking to push keys and IO as the tier goes on. There are also plenty of members who are very active in the RBG community as well; so if raiding isn’t your thing we have more to offer. If you would like to join just shoot me a message on discord! :slight_smile:
Discord: Censor#1359
Bnet: Censor#11254

GAINS is a newly formed mythic raid/high m+ team based on Tichondrius! The goal is to recruit players that are competent enough to push for CE and competitive m+ keys each season.

Who is Jonpocalypse??
I will be your Raid Lead and GM of the guild! I’ve been playing WoW for 7years and have experience in min/maxing dps/tank roles. I’ve mostly been playing a dk(all 3 specs) with a focus on blood dk for the past 2.5years. I hold myself to a high standard and strive to lead by example. I’ll always put in the work to improve, take criticism, and push my character to the best it can be and I’ll be expecting the same from everyone else on the team.

Who are YOU?
You should be someone that can also strive to be the best on their main character and be committed to sticking out your main character through progression fights until the end of the tier. Someone who can stay positive and knows that progression means PROGRESSION, aka someone who doesn’t explode after 5 wipes on a progression boss. This is NOT going to be a casual team so there WILL be requirements during/outside raid nights. If you are not ok with/able to commit to playing more than the raid nights, DO NOT join the team. There will be a spot for you in the guild where you can hangout, just not a spot in the team.

Recruitment Needs:
NEED ALL DPS CURRENTLY. Tanks are looking locked in now. Healers are not 100% locked in yet.

Do not hesitate to apply as long as you can commit to the requirements below!

LOGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO JOIN. If you do not have them then you’ll be under review heavily as a trial.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 7p-11p Pacific time

What are the requirements for Raid nights?
-Be on time! If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. If you’re late(more than 3 times a month), you’re not part of the team.
-All slots gemmed and enchanted
-Come prepared with multiple health potions, battle potions, and personal food
-Come to raid knowing your role and mechanics of the fight
-Loot will be Personal with an emphasis to pass off loot if your main spec doesn’t need it

If you’ve read this far and are intrigued to join please fill out this application and we’ll contact you if you’re a good fit:

Google Docs

Gains: WoW Guild Application

You may also contact me::
Btag: sugarbearjon#1635
Discord: sugarbearjon#9375

Hello Analtoo!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 4/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Team Chaos: 10/10H, 3/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Weekend Raids:

Team Higgy: 10/10H 1/10M Castle Nathria
(10:30pm - 1:30am EST Sat/Sun)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 8:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Off Night Monday 09:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

DPS - Boomkin / Hunter / Spriest / Mage

Heals - Holy Pally / Disc Priest / Resto Shammy

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift