Returning Player ( Zul'Jin ) LF Guild

Hello, Folks I just got back into play WoW last time I played was when Cata xpac came out thought I gave it a other go with all the changes and I’m loving it I have a lvl 49 Pally looking for a place to call home if you are ok with a newb like myself that is still learning I’m Retired so I do have a lot of free time.

U.S est Thanks

Hi mythios! Would love to chat with you about my guild!
Add me on discord Letholas#9581!

Hi. I know you’re on Zul’jin, but I figured I’d post in on the off chance you would consider coming to a different server.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re 10/10N 1/10H CN and are looking to progress farther.

Currently we’re compromised of players who are raid ready, gearing up to raid, or are starting to get into mythic dungeons. Many of us are returning players. We’re capable of getting someone raid ready in a day so it’s no big deal if you don’t have gear yet or are still leveling.

We’re an inclusive group that has age ranges from folks in their twenties to into their seventies. We have people with disabilities that we help feel welcome and also have an LGBT presence and some of us like the mary jane. :stuck_out_tongue:

Our main goal is AotC by the end of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat. We’re well on our way.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players. We have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, key night, casual BG night, and a variety night with different activities each week.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Slash Pull Five is a horde progression guild located on the Thunderhorn server connected to Agamaggan, Archimonde, Blade’s Edge, Burning Legion, Jaedenar, Kargath, Norgannon, and The Underbog. Originally an Alt guild, that soon became a progression raiding guild formed by founding members from hardcore raiding backgrounds, including some CE Experience. We are a solid, tight knit team of like minded players who desire to raid efficiently and enjoyably. Although fairly new guild to this xPac, we have manage to clear Heroic Nathria in a respectable amount of time with Ahead of the Curve in 2 weeks after first seeing H Sire. Guild is meant to be a casual, laid back atmosphere, where players can feel comfortable and make friends.

Schedule: We will never raid outside of 2 nights a week, We will have alt / normal runs for casuals, or other members wanting to gear alts, but those runs are not mandatory.

We raid Wednesday and Thursdays from 8:30-11:00PM EST, and we will never go past 11:00PM.

Recruitment:

Recruitment is open and we are looking for players with some experience in Heroic Nathria or have some some raiding background. We are looking for players whom can listen and adjust during fights, but also have a laid back, positive attitude.

Feel Free to reach out to me via Bnet Sairys#11858 with any questions!

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

If a server xfer would be in the cards, we’d love to scoop you up into the family! We don’t mind helping new players out in the world, and have a few cereal alt-o-holics that would help you gear up. If interested, drop me a line, we’ll talk and see if we’d be a good fit!

Hi Mithios! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!