H/A Returning to Wow LFG

Evening, Recently stopped driving a Truck, and looking to get back into WoW Some information about me:

• I work Monday through Friday 0730 to 1600 Mountain time (Utah). (I mention this for raid schedules). I make Covid Test Kits among other Viral testing things and DNA testing things, so Overtime on these days may be an issue.
  • Former US Army.
  • Last Expansion played: Wrath
  • Have no clue what I am doing anymore.
    **** Will be starting a new character on whatever server your guild is on.
  • Team player (Can roll any class you want).
  • *** Will play Alliance or Horde

Classes I have Mained -

• Healidin
  • Pally Tank
  • Mage (Fire/Arcane)
  • Warlock (Affliction/Demonology)
  • Death Knight (Frost/Blood)

I have toyed around with other classes, Although honestly what I know is probably useless. But I have really cool mounts to prove Experience if you need to see them. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi Maellak! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey! The [Shanghai Zen Masters] is a guild on Stormrage that raids Monday and Wednesday 8-10pm EST.

We are still building up our group and current looking for RDPS. We are 6/10 Heroic and are actively progressing, M+ is also a focus for some of our members.

We like to enjoy raiding and are looking for laid back people that are just as interested as progressing as we are!

discord.gg/ABpSHQRaHS Write your toons name, class and role, and a brief summary about you

GM:
Discord: D-Matt#8870
Bnet: TrickyTree #1397

Me:
Discord: Smøøthßrain#9409
B-tag: Smoothbrain#11992

@ Chaoticc, @ Smoothbrain,

I will be starting a new character, and I have no clue what I’m doing, so I doubt I would at my current knowledge or skill level be an asset lol. I literally havnt played since Wrath.

You would be surprised how even new players can pick up things. We are more than happy to have a returning player and value how you act more than how you play. (Playing well is still important, but thats a hell of a lot easier to teach than not being a crappy person)

Its unfortunate to hear that crappy people have been an issue lately. :frowning:

Sad but true, our guild lost quite a few members and we’ve needed to fill in a few odd spots for raid nights and the random players out there can be pretty… crude…

Your raid times are a bit late (or Early)? for me as I work mornings 0730 to 1600 mt (Im in Utah Mountain time) I should probably add that in my info… Now that I think about it lol

I’d love to chat with you about opportunities.

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members.

We have weekly Legacy raids for xmogs/mounts, heroics, CN raiding , BG’s, and general shenanigans. We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am CST.

We do everything, so there’s always something going on. We’re all experienced players that have been there/done that as far as progression and end game raiding. So while we do enjoy our pixellated shinies and we enjoy all content… we all have adult lives now that paces our gaming progress. Also we aren’t a solo’ers/lurkers type guild. Everyone knows everyone here by name and we enjoy one anothers company while gaming…

Find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or Shade_PWS#9836, Bnet okayitsliz#1616 and lets chat?

Oh no problem, one typo though. We raid 8-10 Eastern time, and we vote on extending to 11. Sorry about that.

Hey friend! Totally get where you are coming from - we’ve had many folks recently come back to play and stand there kind of going, “What on earth do I do?”
Well, we would love to help! I’ll drop our guild spam below, but feel free to hit me up if you want to chat!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Raids/Mythics/Everything Else, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats. If you’re looking for hardcore content pushers - sorry friends, but we ain’t it!

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat on this party bus waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most nights, including Mythic Keys, “Drunkgeons”, Raiding, and all kinds of other events! You never know what might be going on when you log in.

Interested in raiding? Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time (EST). We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. No yelling, pointing fingers, or shaming. We just have a good time and kill bosses! CURRENTLY RECRUITING HEALERS!

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

Hi there,

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re 10/10N 1/10H CN and are looking to progress farther.

Currently we’re compromised of players who are raid ready, gearing up to raid, or are starting to get into mythic dungeons.

Our main goal is AotC by the end of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat. We’re well on our way.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players. We have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, key night, casual BG night, and a variety night with different activities each week.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hey maellak,

going to post my guild spam, see if you’re interested. thanks :slight_smile:

Relentless, is a new guild on mal’ganis with pvp and pve synchronized gameplay and about 20 members on at all times. Pvp and pve events are set up weekly on the calendar and Discord is used regularly by members.

Looking for

PVE

Raiding:

*Group 1:

Friday & Saturday
8pm-12am realm time (MST)
On Heroic Sire, goal is to move on to mythic progression

-In need of
DPS:
(preferred but not limited to) DK, Boomy

HEALS:
(preferred but not limited to & with a dps offspec) Druid, Monk, disc priest

*Group 2:

Tuesday & Wednesday
7:30-10:30 Server (mst)
Starting Heroic

-In need of dps but not limited to just dps

Do you like pushing M+?

Looking for players for M+ groups
in need of tanks and dps

PVP

In need of tanks and heals for

RBGS
Yolo rbgs
Battleground farming events
World PVP events

Please add and whisper Angel#11564 if interested in joining

Hello there < Intangible > is now recruiting mature players looking to just have fun while online. We raid Friday & Saturday 9-11 pm EST 10/10N 3/10H. We also run Mythic Dungeons and achievement runs nightly.

Recruitment Contacts:

Geriatric#1826

Gundam#1412

Needs: while squirrels and a sense of humor are our only requirements you can play whatever character, you want

We have laughs and enjoy ourselves between bosses but get serious during fights and are competitive with each other in a fun way. Right now, we are focused on getting everyone ready for the next patch and doing Heroic CN and Mythic+ dungeons (10-15+)

Other info: we are a strange bunch of adults with a weird sense of humor and appreciate anyone who has the same.

we like our squirrels how we like our bowling, with heavy balls.

Other Other Info: if you just want a place to hang out chill and have a chat, we are very accommodating of that.

@Naviri

Do you have a Discord? Er I mean What is your discord?

If you’re committed to gearing up and learning to play whichever toon YOU WANT to play, then I’m more than happy to bring folks in for alt runs to have them learn and be a part of the community until they think they’re ready for the main raid roster.

Kintsugi is an Alliance guild on Stormrage looking to expand its community! We have lots of players that enjoy all aspects of the game like M+, PVP, raiding, achievement runs, mogs, mounts and more! We are a home to both new and returning players looking to join a friendly guild where questions are always welcome. While our Heroic raid team is not currently recruiting anymore players, we do run a Normal raid on Sundays at 9pm EST for those that want to gear alts or get some raiding experience. If you’re especially proud of your transmog we have a monthly mog contest where the winner is voted on by your guildies!

If you’re looking for a fun, laid-back guild where you can play without judgment. We’re here for you! Our group ranges from ages in their 20s and up (with probably more focus on the up). We all have families, jobs, and real-life responsibilities so we are more than understanding that WoW can take a back seat to those things!

We also host free-to-play Fridays where members of the guild will look for new free-to-play games and hop into discord and drink and have fun into the wee hours of the morning.

If any of this resonates with you, feel free to add me on bnet!

Godeo#1447

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey Maellak!

Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our DPS Roster.

If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!

Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Hey there!

You can find me on Discord at FatalCake#7166. :slight_smile: