219 Aff Lock + Friends, Kil'Jaeden US

Hey there, 2-3 friends and myself are looking for a mythic prog guild on Kil’Jaeden (H). I’ve listed our qualifications and what were looking for down below. Feel free to DM me if you think its a good fit.

219 Aff Lock, Multiple CE tiers, Raid Lead for US 82nd guild from Wrath to MoP. Guild disbanded and I came back to wow at the end of BFA to play with my friends on a more semi-hardcore to semi-casual baseline. This tier we raided with Edema Ruh and got 10/10 H before the guild decided to go full casual. With that we’re in the market for a Mythic prog guild.

If you are non elitest, work from the bottom line with a positive attitude and raid any day of the week from 6-10 MST then we’re interested in playing and investing in your guild.

217 Spriest: AoTC - logs available
215 Fire Mage: AoTC - Logs available
Possible 216 Vengeance DH - Logs available.

Feel free to DM me in game, Dracdaddy

[H] Area-52: 4/10M (W/TH 8pm-12am EST)

OFFSLAUGHT exists as a social superstructure to facilitate expert level gameplay in the pursuit of maximal individual performance. Every raid is broken down, combat logs analyzed, and metrics compared to the unflinching goal of making the next raid superior to the last. OFFSLAUGHT’s weekly obsessions are increases in raid tempo, reductions in player deaths, improvements in general execution, and growing as a team.

Raid Schedule (Eastern time):

Wednesday/Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am

Recruitment:

We recruit the player, not the character. Exceptional players of any class with a consistent history of raiding always encouraged to apply.

Attendance

Maintaining a healthy guild roster requires more than 20 members to allow for absences and comp flexibility. We understand that no one is entitled to 100% play time and are courteous swapping in and out as the fights need. Our ideal roster size is 24-26 players with 95% attendance and high progression play time per player.

Expectations

A player who is committed to operating as part of a team executing their role. Someone who has the mindset their execution within the raid makes the rest of the team better. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress and having members who embrace, as well as learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!

Lokthal - Bnet: blood#1915

1 Like

Rip,

Keeping it informal, but we could fit all three ranged DPS in our current roster for mythic prog. We don’t meet exactly what you’re LF, H- Bleeding Hollow, 3/10M, 10pm-1amEST Fri/Sat, but I figured I would leave something just in case you wanted to chat about it since we can fit all three ranged DPS. Add Yezz#1193 on discord if interested in chatting. Good luck in your search!

Hi Rip! If server transfer is an option, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

If your Looking For ALliance, We Parse Eight (stormrage) is a 3/10 Mythic Raiding guild Raidin 11pm-1am EST Mon-Wed. PRetty chill guild who pushes keys and raids for fun! Hit me up at Brando#1390 on Bnet

Hey Ripfaprip,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

We just downed Sire on Heroic and are now intent on moving to Mythic. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. We made a choice a few weeks ago you might find interesting. As a full raid team we weren’t getting through Sire. We had a group of 6 friends within that group who were - admittedly - the strongest piece to our core raid team. They demanded the … lesser-able members of the Raid be kicked so that “the guild” (meaning they) could progress. We capitulated to that request that week … but the next day we said never again. We were going to make it together or not at all. That core group of six left, but two weeks later we finished Sire off on our own terms.

^^ that little story, to me, tells best who we are.

We’re intent on building a team that endures. This isn’t some temporary waystation for tryhards. This is a “home” for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Been horde for a decade. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. You know what I was thinking? Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. Now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. but they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

It’s slightly outdated, but here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

I think we might be a good fit for you guys our raid ends about an hour later than you wanted but figured I would still reach out incase you guys had some flexibility. If the below sounds good to you feel free to contact us!

Weekdays is a 10/10H 3/10M is a late night guild focused on mythic progression. We are a laid back guild that likes to get down to business. The guild has been around for more than 5 years under some leadership or another. As we jumped into 8.3 with full force we became aware very quickly how much we enjoyed pushing mythic. While we missed the kill for CE we want to keep pushing hard in Shadowlands.

Raid Schedule: Our raid days are Tuesday & Thursday from 10pm EST until 1am EST. We also offer a heroic off-night for casuals/alts.

Current Needs: We are currently looking for strong DPS for mythic progression. We are seeking players who can do mechanics while still doing competitive dps.

ANY EXCEPTIONAL PLAYER WILL BE CONSIDERED REGARDLESS OF CLASS PRIORITY.

RANGED:
Warlock-Extremely High
Boomkin-Extremely High
Hunter-High
Mage-Extremely High
Shadow Priest-Medium
Elemental Shaman-Medium

MELEE:
Rogue-Medium

If this interests you please feel free contact us. Happy hunting!

Bruce#12185-GM
Hoagie#11883-Recruitment officer